BREAKING: Parents Sue Lazy, Worthless Parasite, Millennial Manbaby to Leave Home

The parents of a 30-year-old man have resorted to drastic measures in an effort to get their son to fly the coop: they are suing him.
Court documents say Michael Rotondo does not pay rent or help with chores, and has ignored his parents' offers of money to get him settled.
Despite doling out five eviction letters, Christina and Mark Rotondo say their son still refuses to move out.
Michael is arguing that legally, he was not given enough notice to leave.
Mr and Mrs Rotondo filed their case with the Onondaga County Supreme Court, near Syracuse, New York on 7 May, after months of unsuccessfully urging their son to leave.
The would-be empty nesters' lawyer, Anthony Adorante, told Syracuse.com the couple do not know how else to get their adult son out of their house.
"We have decided that you must leave this house immediately," reads the first letter, dated 2 Feb, according to court filings.
When Michael ignored the letter, his parents wrote up a proper eviction notice with the help of their lawyer.
"You are hereby evicted," a 13 Feb notice signed by Mrs Rotondo reads.
"A legal enforcement procedure will be instituted immediately if you do not leave by 15 March 2018."
The couple then offered their son $1,100 (£819) to move out - along with some sharp commentary about his behaviour.
"There are jobs available even for those with a poor work history like you. Get one - you have to work!" they said.
By 30 March, however, it was becoming clear their son had no intention of leaving.
In April, Mr and Mrs Rotondo went to their local town court to see if they could evict their son.
But they were told that because Michael is family, they would need a Supreme Court justice to officially send him packing.
According to WABC News, Michael has called his parents' lawsuit "retaliatory" and has asked the court to toss out the request.
The Rotondo family will take their case to Supreme Court later this month - some weeks ahead of Michael's 31st birthday.

archive.fo/hq4XE
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44215648

Other urls found in this thread:

syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/05/judge_praises_adult_sons_legal_research_boots_him_from_parents_house_anyway.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to work, goy! Don't question it, or you will never become a true man!

Your mother's tits don't hold infinite milk, millennial. Even the animals know when to fuck off.

World's shittiest parents. I would burn the house down before leaving so that no one could have it.

The bitch may lactate yet, I'll make damn sure of it.

Attached: A_Martian.jpg (698x1076, 292.14K)

How long before /jewsplus/ reposts this story on their failed tranny news blog like they've done with half the catalog of Zig Forums ?

Realistically what legal grounds do they have to throw him out?

He took the NEET pill.

Attached: NEET pill.png (800x1000, 128.23K)

He's not a child anymore, not by law anyway, putting aside his millennial mental retardation for the moment.
Parents only have a legal obligation to support their children until the age of legal adulthood, which is generally 18 years of age.
He's no longer their child, he's just a vagrant squatter who once had some legal rights as a child. Imagine being such a shameless and pathetic loser that not only are you willing to continue being an endless burden to your parents, but you have no problem advertising that fact by participating in a legal battle / media circus so the entire world knows what a sad and worthless piece of shit you are. But hey, he's a millennial, so it doesn't surprise me at all. Like a feminist, or a blue haired SJW, I'm sure in his mind, he's the victim.

Their names on the lease. Property is 9/10ths of the law. He stopped being entitled to live there the day he turned 18.

Attached: 4aa580ef2f227673891c80731863ac5c6397282dc962e50799f49b5d710ef838.jpg (600x900, 149.89K)

Why don't they just kick them out? Oh, right, because they are afraid they will look like heartless monsters.

All these millennial hate threads makes me think they want to make all the boomers and old fucks try and guilt gen-zers into going to war.

Animals tend to stay in packs their entire life unless there is a shortage of food or mates. Get cucked.

Attached: f63272c940b03e3c6d2288f30ddb2b495494bd348182691aedbd3678ee1b7d2a.jpg (396x382, 40.92K)

every time

Loving
Every
Laugh

Packs establish ranges according to the needs of the pack. The size of a human pack is one nuclear family. You're supposed to leave your pack to establish a new one, and your new range is your house. People chafe like mad when deprived of sufficient distance between themselves and their families for this reason: it's too many cooks in the kitchen applied to your entire life. You have to establish your own home because that's the only way to set your own behavioral and environmental standards.

Well-socialized human packs can remain in lifelong communication with eachother to mutual benefit, but they aren't supposed to never split. You could think of human homes/ranges as multiplying by mitosis. There are exceptions in some cases when resources are really thin or really abundant and you start to see multi-generational homes designed to collect wealth, either to survive or to protect it from outside actors. But they're the exception, not the rule.

Or, it was. More and more multigenerational homes are appearing as people become less and less able to survive on their own. Kind of a sign of things to come, if you ask me.

SAFE SPACE ALERT
SAFE SPACE ALERT
SAFE SPACE ALERT
Attention triggered millennials: please retreat to your nearest designated safe space and squeeze your play-doh ball or draw in your coloring books. Disregard the high salt content of this thread and drink at least 8 fluid ounces of soy milk, then lie down and rest for a while.

The whole thing comes down to food and mates for all animals. That's just all there is to it. You might move a hut down in your tribe, but you still live in the same exact location of your tribe. You could also look at it the opposite way: the trend of humans for ages, which was to live with their extended family and inherit their property, was reversed because of an abundance of wealth, potential suitors and abundance of available land. People moved out because they could not because it was natural per-se.

topkek
sage negated

People can do lots of things. "Because they could" isn't a motivation, and the people who claim it is really mean they're doing it to prove they can. It's an independence thing, which is kind of my point.

I'm all onboard with some definition communal living among your 'tribe', but I'd rather live with a family that has bought out a cul de sac than one that lives in a single building together.

Ooooh good idea!

Attached: Zz.jpg (1280x720, 68.23K)

Boomers and Jews both will get thrown in ovens.

I agree but I guess what I am saying is "asserting independence" is a social thing and less a natural thing. I actually have no problem with it in general I just hate people who act like it's the foregone conclusion to leave the nest even though history disagrees entirely.

Surprise, surprise. Now that the trend is reversing; people are less well off, economies are less well off, less space, etc. More and more people are opting to stay with the family than move out. Which I suppose is my point.

you can't even afford to buy an oven, sageposter

forgot to sage

I'm inclined to think both are natural and developed as strategies to deal with different circumstances, as we're observing.

Collectivization is happening, boomie boy, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Attached: Beautiful Reich.jpg (500x620, 101.51K)

I don't disagree entirely that it's natural. Wolf packs grow and shrink depending on resources. I just feel like it's more manufactured than anything. A lot of times you're expected to move across your country of origin or even to a whole new country. This seems more like social pressure to me.

I suppose we'll see.

where do I say that? Unless you're referring to how my taxes pay for your retirement gibsmedats, in which case yes, I am saying I am the victim of theft.

google Dunbar's number or just fuck off

If that meant what you think it does, Lebensraum wouldn't have had to be a thing. There's tons of research that shows that rural inhabitants with plenty of space between eachother are way happier than cramped city or suburban populations, cross-culturally, in every income bracket.

New Reich soon.

Attached: infinite-tendies.gif (480x270, 1.45M)

I bet this guy posts on /v/

It was also possible and common to own your own home by 22 back then.

Just remember what you're doing is revolutionary, Comrade. NEETs are the only thing standing in porkie's way of world domination. Bless you jobless and childess bastards.

bootstraps.jpg
Fuck you millennial scum.

tfw been accused both of being a boomer and a millennial in the same thread

The dollar has devaulued so quickly that actual wages haven't gone up since the 70s. The majority of the country is barely skirting the poverty line once you adjust for period. I say this as someone in line to inherit a well-established family business.

I hate boomers. well not hate but I just think they are pathetic.
None of them really have a social life.
all are pretty much over weight and drink/smoke

boomers tend to think they have this "cuck" mindset, where everything they say is law, and if they dont get their way, they use the force of the state because cuck is their only tool.

many boomers are not skilled at anything, and have zero hobbies.
their only game plan is stay in a superior mindset to millenials.

it should say "worthless, parasite, boomers rob their millenial piggy bank son so he would know who is boss."

How can they do this to their son? Heartless parents I tell you! I hope the supreme court tells NO. Failed parenting. Your child isn't going to magically do everything you want once he becomes 18. You have to carefully cultivate him. It takes a lot of time, care, and patience–if you are not going to do this for him then don't fucking have kids but I bet these are probably the same tards that let TV babysit their kids and then wonder why he turned out badly.

furthermore, boomers are naive and ignorant; they think that they will get a pension when they get older and that is an absurd notion.
they continue to work at jobs they hate because they think it is the american dream and that "this is just the assumed way of life that works in this universe"

most are thoughtless, cucked, whores who have had so many degenerate experiences in their lives that have ZERO confidence.

You can bully them around most of the time and they will think they are being spoiled with love.

How about fuck off with the blackpills? America has never been better or stronger shill!
#MAGA
#DACApedeswillsaveus
#Yeezy2024

ITT: buttblasted millenials worried that they're going to have to get jobs and move out

i think i have the perfect pill for you:

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Zig Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

Attached: reginald_died_for_your_sins.mp4 (680x510, 4.17M)

the future for neets lmao

I can't wait, the best part is when the power goes out and we start hunting you old fuckers down and forcefully taking what is ours. I would say we would rape your old cunt wives too but most boomers seem to be literal cucks so you would likely just get off on that.

who said anything about the white race faggot? I don't care your idpol bullshit, kill all the rich no matters the skin color

oh… you are one of those.
>>>/soyboys/

MILLENNIALS MUST SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

Attached: 94286cd11767a008f0742073c758d238d4daafb583085742cd5593078fc75738.jpg (720x960, 100.92K)

Stahp

Fucking sick of faggots putting retarded tags on people. Hypocritically saying but it is the "boomers" that started all this shit.

take your meds

Attached: 1418357378091-0.gif (1280x720, 157.04K)

The millennial manbaby who's fighting his parents in court to remain an infant living in his crib is almost 31. Do you really think he will suddenly become a better man at 40?
"Millennial" shouldn't really be a generational tag imo, it should be a codeword for genetic and social failures. It just so happens that many of the people who fit that category were born within the generational parameters of what is now called a millennial.

wew all the triggered NEETs in this thread. You are parasites, deal with it.

Attached: smugloli2.jpg (211x239, 8.09K)

words change meaning all the time faggot.

ITT: Gen X shitposters kiss the boomers' and kikes' asses to show how not self-entitled they are

syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/05/judge_praises_adult_sons_legal_research_boots_him_from_parents_house_anyway.html

My guess is a communist subforum and podcast milking rubles.

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-194515~01.png (907x1315, 653.42K)

gee

>Grown virgin men who still live at home and have cartoon girlfriends

Yep, Zig Forums faggot confirmed. I'm sure he's just trying to emulate his hero Karl Marx who also never worked a day in his life.

0/10 you don't understand b8, or socializing in general

oh boy more shit that isn't tiresome or faggy

I'm sure this soyboy uses social media. Someone link him to this thread so we can hear his side of the story.

He seems well adjusted and intelligent…

Gee, I wonder why your parents want you to leave.

Are you just upset that you belong to
GENERATION LOLCOW
?

My favorite comment.

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-200339~01.png (960x168, 17.05K)

consider buying a commie beret that doesn't squeeze your head so tightly, soyboy

take your meds

Attached: Quaddrupledose.gif (658x604, 90.09K)

You mean social security? That thing they paid into while they were working and are now collecting on?
You too could collect on those "Retirement shekels" if you got a job you fucking bum

I'm serious, bro. How does it actually feel belonging to a generation that serves as a collective lolcow for the entire world?
Even Gen Z laughs at you.
Sad

Alright boys, place your bets: Is he a fat commie walking around with a hammer and sickle iphone case, or is he a swastika-wearing aspie upset that his veteran grandpa doesn't approve?

Capitalism will die before you kick the bucket, and there is nothing you boomies can do to stop it. But look on the bright side, imagine how much fun you will have redistributing your retirement funds and donating your vacation homes to those who actually need them.

Gen Z here, can confirm.

I thought johnny neptune lived in atlanta

stop, i have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard!
how does it feel defining your whole existence by clinging to negative and hateful fantasies as your only psychic defense against the gnawing, unrelenting awareness that you are a complete and utter failure in society?

That makes me a winner.

No, that thing I pay into and the government will have spent all of on them

my friends and i are having drinks and laughing at your impotent rage. my girlfriend doubts you've ever even seen a pussy irl, much less had sex.
please keep posting more truth bombs about how you're going to put boomers in their place and take over the world!

you can tell what year I was born by looking at my shitpsots? cool trick, you should go clean up /b/

You lost the court case, deal with it

You have nothing but adhoms, deal with it

But I do have a house

You're homeless.

If you can't link this thread to his social media, try finding his parents' social media and linking them here. I'm dying to hear more info about this lolcow!
We need more intel on this faggot!

This guy needs to be unironically elevated as the poster boy of his generation.
GENERATION LOLCOW

This guy sounds pretty cool. He does what he wants and doesn't give a fuck about society's arbitrary expectations. He is the ultimate alpha male.

I know, right? Invite him to live with you!

No, he needs to stay at home because it's the official headquarters for his "business"

Why can't he move his head quarters to your home?

I don't have enough tendies and soymilk in stock to fuel his marathon business activities. I'm sure he's a workaholic who is going to be making huge bank any day now.

What's the actual reason?