Millennial Lolcow Michael Rotondo Claims He's Not a Millennial Because He's a "Conservative"

Michael Rotondo, the 30-year-old whose parents resorted to legal action to evict him from their home, is confused about whether he is a millennial.
To be fair, Rotondo is having a hard week. A New York State Supreme Court judge ruled in his parents’ favor on Tuesday, ordering him to vacate the house where he has lived rent-free for eight years. His parents gave him five written notices in the last few months and offered to help pay for him to find a new place, but Rotondo said he was owed six months notice. The judge disagreed.
The story spread like wildfire across social media and news outlets. Now, Rotondo is working to figure out his next move—and part of that involved a truly bizarre interview with CNN on Wednesday. In one of the more confusing moments, Rotondo told the network’s Brooke Baldwin on Wednesday that everyone blaming millennial entitlement for his situation was wrong.
SURREAL: My wild interview with the 30-YEAR-OLD who was just EVICTED from his parents' home by a judge: t.co/N3lBLGb347
— Brooke Baldwin (@BrookeBCNN) May 23, 2018

“I would say that I’m really not a member of that demographic that they’re speaking to,” Rotondo said about millennials. “I’m a very conservative person. The millennials that they’re speaking to are very liberal in their ideology. “

While there may be some variation in how different people define the Millennial generation, the most commonly used definition—and the one recently decided on by Pew Research Center— includes anyone born between 1981 and 1996. This would also include Rotondo.
When Baldwin pointed this out to him, he said “You’re right,” but added: “But when people speak to the millennials and their general nature as a millennial, they speak to more liberal leanings.”
The rest of the CNN interview was no less confusing. It started off with Rotondo saying he did not want to live with his parents anymore because “it’s very tense, it’s very awkward” but then saying he still would like more time to move out.
The 30-year-old does not seem to have a job, but told CNN that he is working on that. At this point, he said that if his parents’ lawyer allows him to stay for three more months, he will drop his legal fight. But whenever he does move out, he made it clear he does not want to make up with his parents anytime soon.
“You only have one mom and dad, and I understand that you are probably more upset than you’re letting on, but don’t you want to reconcile with them?” Baldwin asked.
Rotondo’s reply was simple: “No, no I don’t.”

archive.fo/sphM5
time.com/5289309/michael-rotondo-30-year-old-evicted-parents-millennial/

Not news

sage negated

nope

I'm collecting your precious tears.

reported for wasting physical space in this universe

sage negated

There was already a thread… no play-by-play needed.

mad as fuck

Millennial has come to just mean "kids these days". Which is funny, since the current crop of kids and teens are post-millennial Gen Z.

bump

Get off the man's dick OP. Go back to whatever cuckchan you came from. Let him say and do what he wants. It's nobody's business what he say and do so long as he doesn't break any laws.

OP is a fag

how will Zig Forums ever recover?

The guy is a genius. He trolled Faux news during the interview.

I'm going to post new threads about this lolcow every day on Zig Forums pretty much until the end of time, just because I know how much it gets under your skin. :^)

just millennial things

I admire him, he is a cool guy.

I know you do, precious. Have another bump.

REMINDER THAT TIME MAGAZINE'S PARENT COMPANY SHILLED FOR SOPA-PIPA

Oh look, a millennial who thinks to be republican is to be conservative.

Oh look, another effete D&C attempt from some paid goon. Protip don't force your memes so hard

go protest some pronouns, cupcuke

wew, somebody is triggered on dis bord

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

HE

HAS

NO

STYLE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

THIS

KONG

HAS

A

FUNNY

FACE

HE

CAN

HANDSTAND

WHEN

HE

NEEDS

TO

AND

STRETCH

HIS

ARMS

OUT

JUST

FOR

YOU

INFLATE

HIMSELF

JUST

A

BALLOON

THIS

CRAZY

KONG

JUST

DIGS

THIS

TUNE

OP has sex with men

:^)

dubs thread

Attached: Caulk.JPG (358x310, 27.58K)

Millennial is a bullshit term made up by boomers to demonize everyone beyond gen-x

This, and it's also been used to refer to anything from people younder than boomers to people born after the millennium

What tears? Yours? In your rectum?

Attached: 08f.jpg (337x599, 32.42K)

dubs

Attached: 1455099307290.gif (404x416, 180.48K)

fuck

good morning

hi /intl/

its some form of media operation, probably some basic divide and conquer

Attached: MILLENIALS KILLING EVERYTHING.jpg (768x1024, 166.53K)

millennial logic

They offered to help him find a new house and even pay.
My shitty parents did not even say shit before calling me a "problem," my single mother filing eviction notices on me to evict me from an apartment we both had leasing rights on, and then just leaving my ass behind to die without once offering to help me find a job.

She sounds pretty based tbh
Learn to find a job without mommy's help you weak ass bitch

How can you complain that your children are unable to provide for themselves and in the same breath decline to do your parenting job and teach your kids how do these things?

I tell you what: Go 18 whole years without teaching your children how to make resumes, job hunt, develop skills, and then one day just leave them behind and see how they do. If they survive, you were right and my mother is saint. If not, well… I hope that noose is well-fitted, friend.

I know it doesn't violate the NAP, but would you do me a personal favor and stop masturbating here, please?

any time you see "boomer hate" or "millennial hate" threads, you know it's either /intl/ or some paid group resorting to tactic-that-wont-work #1000003032

I don't expect anything, I was asking you politely to stop doing something that annoyed me. You're under no obligation to do so, but people may think less of you for being obstinate about it. But you'd respond to people asking you to pass the salt with a diatribe about entitlement, so whatever.

okay then

You asked for a personal favor.
I personally do not know you and am not obligated to confirm to your wishes even on basis of "muh politeness" (read: "Political correctness and inoffensiveness).
What anonymous, irrelevant people think of me is not my concern, even if I myself were not anonymous.

I would respond differently to someone I could put a face tor identity to, but I cannot do so with you. Therefore, go fuck yourself and you are free to hide posts or simply leave.

oy gevalt stupid goy go live on the street if you dont give me all your money

eat a dick tbh

Hey sonny boy, I heard there's this newfangled technology that all the young people are raving about. It's called Goolgl or something like that. I don't know. I'm just borrowing my grandson's computer and waiting for my laxative to take hold so I can get my bowels working properly again. Anyway, as I was saying. Oh wait, I forgot, I meant to tell you that I was using my grandson's computer, but normally I just go to the library for information and find resources and such. Anyway, I think you can just go to the Gogolgl place and type in some words like, "I'm a millennial lolcow who needs his mommy to help him find a job. I couldn't even type in a search phrase like 'finding a job' or something similiar, so please do me a favor and show me results for how to kill myself instead"
Good luck with your search, sonny!

I honestly can't tell which side you're arguing for and it's kinda funny

Attached: nuanced_debate.jpg (255x255, 17.6K)

Cool. Now that I learned how to do these things from the Internet instead of my mother doing her damned job as a parent: How do I get the car needed to get back and forth? How do I earn my driver's license for said car? Can the internet get me transportation needed if I live out in a city where on public transit is available or if I live out in the country 30 car-ride minutes away from society?

Oh boy, adult tier problems. I'm feeling overwhelmed as fuck. Sorry bro, can't help you out. Need my coloring books and play-doh to calm down again. Peace out.

Oh boy another thing that's a meme somehow despite exactly one guy posting it, where if anybody is sick of him trying to force it they're triggered and he wins. Well two can play at that game. If you are sick of me posting this image that means it triggers you.

Attached: __jinguuji_ren_uta_no_prince_sama_drawn_by_kyouko_roughplus__b14b3e122da90af24cec8b8a9f0756d4.jpg (614x812, 489.96K)

Yeah, I figured you had no real solution.
This is because the job ultimately lands on the parents. There is no excuse and allowing these shitty parents to dodge responsibility for leaving useless and unprepared children behind for the rest of society to deal with is not helping the case. These parents have a job to do as parents to raise functioning children of society.

Functioning children presume functioning parents, lolcow. If the parents are shit, then you don't wait like a baby for them or some parental surrogate to solve your problems, give you all the answers and do all the work for you. You fight, struggle and learn through trial and error like a man who has balls, not a soyboy with bitch tits.

rent free

Attached: resentment.jpg (1600x1200, 172.92K)

Right. So, how do I get my car, then?
You need a job to earn the money for one, right?
But, you need transportation to get to the job, right?
So, the parents have to help with one or the other. There is no way around this, buddy.