Demonic Possession

I see a lot of people thinking they are possessed but actually not, so instead of listing everything that's not demonic possession, why don't we post what we know for sure are symptoms of demonic possession itt.

Attached: 1519255372027.png (500x375, 203.5K)

Literally losing control of your will (which leads to a loss of control of the image of the body).

Demonic activity has a threefold classification:

1. Infestation
2. Obsession
3. Possession

Some random symptoms of possession that I remember off the top of my head:

speaking unlearned languages
self-harm
having access to hidden or secret knowledge
speaking in an unnatural voice
speaking in multiple voices at the same time
still being able to speak while having the mouth covered or filled
vomiting up objects such as nails or rocks
vomiting up blood or urine or other substances
rapid alterations in facial morphology, limb length, or girth
unnatural strength

There are others.

The six classic signs of demonic possession are the following.
Vehement aversion to any religious iconography, irrational fear of Churches, holy water, priestst and most importantly aversion to Holy Eucharist.
Father Gabriele Amorth, one of the most notable exorcists in modern history, relates that many of the truly possessed will become violent if prodded from their hiding place: "During an exorcism I saw a child of 11 held down by four strong men," he relates. "The child threw the men aside with ease. I was [also there] when a boy of 10 lifted a huge, heavy table." As the demon is provoked, it may also react in spurts of aggression by levitating objects or people and hurling them across the room, or by carving words into skin or walls.

Other than thay symptoms of possession may include tremors and palsy, vocal outbursts, violent headaches, vomiting and stomach cramps and sudden personality changes may often manifest themselves, such as turbulent outbursts. Usually peaceful individuals will sometimes act out by making obscene or lewd comments or threatening others with violence or fear.

I often have a huge fear of taking the Holy Eucharist.
When I go to Church I try to avoid it the most possible because I just feel a sudden strike of fear.

Could I have some demon messing with my head? Is this a legit symptom?

If I believed in numerology I would say yes.

Extrapolate. Demon possession can be subtle silent sabotage, no need to be something visually glamorous for holywood movie.

He was just checking your trips.

oh I get it now

You have be very careful around people claiming demonic possession. Most of the time it's just loonies who want to feel special and crave attention who wants some unique label to them.

The Venerable Fulton Sheen discusses this in this video.

Three common symptons

If you're actually able to take it, I'd say that's just normal fear of the Lord, the same kind Moses felt on the mountain. It's a sentiment inspired by the realization that you're a lowly and sinful being, and it's not a bad thing at all as long as it doesn't prevent you from receiving the sacraments.

A couple of more I remember.

Aversion to light, especially sunlight.

Attraction to smoke, smoking, and certain kinds of incense and foul smells.

Subtle sabotage is demonic infeststion or obsession not typically demonic possession.

Go to confession and talk about it to your priest.

For everyone in this thread: Read works of exorcists such as Fr. Amorth and bishop Sheen. Stop getting your information from the internet. If you think you have an actual problem - and if you see obvious problems like (and don't tell me you don't see a problem with that) - then get your asses to your priest and talk the matter.

What is wrong with people that they seek council on the internet by people that can claim to be whatever the fuck they want rather than from actual authorities on matters they're concerned with. I don't understand this ignorance.

This woman at work who is heavily into the charismatic Pentecostal scene shows all of these on a daily basis. Usually she'll start "praying in the spirit" and her voice does all these creepy things (going real deep or high) and she's done the multiple voices at once thing a few times.

Hypothetically, if someone was experiencing issues described itt but raised in a secular household thus never baptized. What would be an appropriate course of action?

Begome Gadolig. Seriously, see a priest, user.

Attached: begome.jpeg (238x211, 10.18K)

To add to this you can be two-faced where your will is repeatedly quashed and reasserts. It actually physically manifests on just one side of the body.

The authority is untrusted thus user is the authority.

bump