China Attempts to Get in on Collision Game; USN Jealous

web.archive.org/web/20181105050237/https://www.businessinsider.com/a-chinese-warship-reportedly-threatened-a-us-navy-destroyer-in-the-south-china-sea-2018-11

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x475, 315.19K)

More hot air, chinks are too chicken shit to start a hot war.

They would get fucked by all of their seaboards and their billions of people starving.

I like to see those bugmen try shit.

Attached: 0011.jpg (700x525, 178.74K)

Chinese ships have been in the collision comp for far longer tbh

It wouldn't need to be orders from Beijing, a single PLAN captain deciding he wants to get aggressive and earn himself a reputation could be enough to get two ships shooting at each other, and it's only a very short step from there to WW3.

Or a PLAN captain getting discharged.

So when does a stealth ship owned by the new York times sink both of them to get the story of the century?

Attached: w9ETcH0sXgxD5TSzYtzUAQrPbqb.jpg (1280x720, 73.93K)

China is clearly the one terrified.

Well, USA and Britain are not the ones lacking a blue water navy.

Attached: uss-fitzgerald.jpg (3372x2097, 1.14M)

Attached: e13-903.jpg (580x399, 90.21K)

Fake kraut larpt as a pole now, lol

What?

Anyone criticizing muttmerica retardation is a fake kraut.

What the hell is "fake" kraut?
A fake german? In what sense "fake"? I cant understand you for shit

Don't think I don't see through you and your anti american rhetoric, fake kraut 3.

Attached: assburger.jpg (282x179, 6.68K)

(checked)
Why is there a massive radar mast floating on the ocean?
Chinks ought to be btfo of the South Pacific, and I don't care if its America that does it or Japan. Just get them the fuck out of there and we'll be happy.

Attached: DDHIZUMO.jpg (3840x2328, 1.51M)

You had your chance to throw out a*ericans out of pacific but you blew it. Step aside and let other asians try now.

1918 called they want their post back.
The entire RN fleet is a bunch of legacy cold war frigates, 6 European-style destroyer and 1 LPD.
Everyone has a bigger blue navy fleet than UK. The Mediterranean European countries (France, Italy, Spain), most Asian countries (SK, Japan).
It should get better if they can get the frigate replacement out of the door rapidly and the first QE gets out of trial (except they said that it might mean scrapping the brand new LPD).

Italy is the biggest non-US NATO fleet.
That should tell you how pitiful NATO has gotten.

Not really surprising, Italy always had big navy for some reason. In the 1939 they had 4th biggest navy iirc.

But i still dont quite get why their navy today is so large, i mean you dont need that large of a navy to control mediterranean sea, nor do they use the navy for power projecting around the world like USA and the French. Why the fuck do they need it for?

They just didn't axed completely their naval budget and therefore maintained their fleet to a decent level.
In this day and age people talk like having 12 destroyer and a couple of capital ships for a country with a 2 trillions $ yearly GDP like some kind of supernatural feat.

Rebuilding Mussolini's dream once America collapses. Soon…

Attached: Ethiopian Jews.jpg (555x362, 85.39K)

Just like verything else in the water.

Attached: usncollisionrouletteshittydraft.png (1442x4400, 6.08M)

Have you ever looked at a map? The borders are in the mountains. If you're going to attack Italy, coming by sea is by far the most sensible choice.

Rollin for dead mutts.

A man can dream

Attached: b559115005b58ed80a602ab04e0e60d9.jpg (587x906 85 KB, 242.32K)

rollerino

baste

The [fill in blank] act of aggression was real in my mind! Remember the HMAS Melbourne!

Attached: d558f9ff7f4b3e1fc946593229cd21a21d9c1be1fd128f8e6af29c58afe9da89.jpg (575x795, 108.8K)

Only french and Royal navy managed sub on sub collision AFAIK (with two boomers no less).

Attached: Assburger.webm (480x360, 3.44M)

Rolling for rowboat.

Rollin

Then you find out China is in other country's waters.

They really don't but Fincantieri is always ready for more gibmedats.

Rollan for lewd warship collision doujins.

Attached: 180712095019-01-china-destroyer-type-055-restricted-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 204.02K)

Rollin
Wish there were dice on a slower board like this.

Might as well write up the basis for the doujin now.
>The other ship is a gruff Ojii-san cargo ship. Ships are all female normally, but I'll let this slide for plot reasons.

Will the US stand idle at the face of such blatant cultural appropriation?

Attached: 82a0731327d0a7d9d3f0907b92d84525.jpg (500x500, 27.92K)

They should have boarded that Chinese vessel and show them American cuisine to subvert their navy with Obesity.

Attached: [Homemade] Chicken Parm Sourdough Deep Dish Pizza.jpg (576x768 372.78 KB, 199.41K)

kek
rolling

Rolling.

Attached: 120866.jpg (240x240, 23.49K)

Guess the Chinks are coming to Zig Forums for advice on naval warfare.

I really should update that at some point especially since that Argie sub is long gone. If it gets declassified in 50 years that a US Sub sank it by ramming into it I will die happy

Attached: navalwarfarehistory.png (3000x3000, 5.33M)

Roll

Ah your fucking game reminded me the LCS exists and now I'm pissed again. Not only is it shit it's not even aesthetic. I could looks past a pretty but unusable warship, but this thing is trash in all categories. Also rollin'.

roll

Rolling for dead mutts.

Too much structural damage. Not enough dead mutts.
Roll again.

Personally, I think they look good, so long as you only look at the from a frontal angle.

Its just sad.

占占占人
占占点
占点占
点占占

北京屠城 1989!

Attached: roll.png (300x300, 65.92K)

You do know that Tiananmen is only a thing in the west right?
Chinks view it as a bunch of privileged children (who where students in Beijing top universities in 1989?) being a bunch of retarded university students trying to topple the government backed by foreign intelligence (CIA and KGB always loved student riots)… and the government doing what the government should in those conditions (especially when you look at how Gorbachev basically said "fuck it, I don't need a country" and basically let a super power be toppled by a handful of angry protesters. Nobody in the USSR remembers him fondly, only in the West is he thanked endlessly).

It's like if the US government had actually round up and shot the retarded lefties from US universities in the cold war (that were all backed by the KGB), would that really upset you?
Of course not.

The only guys that care about Tienanmen are the same that care about "muh poor African kids, muh poor degenerate that spread diseases".
Except in China people with actual brain are still in charge so those retards are completely marginalized and sent to jail the minute they try to rock the boat instead of given every position of power and unlimited funding.

I'm curious as to why Tankman is often seen as a symbol of the massacre.
After all when all's said and done, what is seen is a platoon of tankers, unaware they were being observed, electing NOT to run over a man who is ostensibly impeding their mission.

Rolling for dead mutts.

Because that is what all these psyops are all about.

What difference does it make if I create another Happa? They got so many slant eye niggers over there.

No one actually gives a shit that some chinks got smushed, people post that copy pasta because someone once said it fucks with censors but I doubt it.

1. The chinese government goes out of it's way to censor hundreds of various references to it.
2. I don't care about dead chinamen, but I will perpetually post it whenever some obvious CHINASTRONG shill/larper shows up in the hope of causing frustration one way or another.

You may want to lurk more and learn better english yourself, so you don't go ranting off a mistaken premise again.

I encourage the behavior. Weaken China by shitting it up with angry happas.

4th gen bio warfare

>Beating a foreign army besides India
Nobody seriously thinks this is a possibility?

Attached: chinese jews.png (1678x988 173.23 KB, 215.12K)

Generally I'd agree with you, but since we're talking about America in the 21st century, it's really quite difficult to judge at this juncture who'd win. While the Chinese are admittedly incompetent at just about everything they try their hand at, at least they can make jets that fly properly, don't ram their ships into cargo freighters and haven't repurposed their military to fight illiterate goatherds who fight as light infantry on the weekend.

Rolling.

You do know that Chinese food is about 60% cholesterol by weight, right? well, except for the rice, which is just pure carbs

How much am*rimutts blood can I spill today?

This shit is not a break with the tradition. It IS the tradition.

Attached: china greatness.jpg (1663x1079, 418.37K)

next time they need to issue firearms to the sailors and have them stand ready to shoot in the event the chinks take advantage of a collision to get their hands on some hardware.

Because you can actually capture or kill another country's warship without starting a war.

What's the law on doing so?

well considering Iran used a PT boat to capture a bunch of USN fags in a large zodiac and Obama gave them a shitload of cash for release the law doesn't fucking matter and all you have is negotiations and violence.

China isn't afraid to lose a ship in a tussle with the USN, of course that's not exactly plan A for them. They want to make the USN look stupid and they'd like to capture some hostages and equipment and put them on TV admitting that they were agressors into rightful Chink waters. China is patient, ambitious and intellegent.

Rolling for dead “A (((global))) force for (((good)))” retards

Ok so who had "frigate VS oil tanker"?
It's not USN but it was during NATO "biggest naval exercise to scare Russia" so that has to count.

I think Russia is terrified.

Attached: gettyimages-1059071900.jpg (768x510, 56.09K)

Another mutt bites the dust…

Do they seriously call their navy the 'People's Liberation Army Navy'?
Are those drones not aware of how retarded that name sounds?

Two naval ships shooting at each other doesn't start a hot war. It could, but it doesn't force it to happen. If the Chinese come out on top they use it to their maximum advantage. If the Chinese don't, they'll complain about the evil warmongering Americans and if neccessary keelhaul their own captain as required for optics.

So. When are they going to start retrofitting ships with crow's nest?

I'm pretty sure it sounds better in Chinese.
Technically the army is "People Liberation Army Army".
"People Liberation army" is only two words in Chinese and means "military" more than army.

The fact that translators aren't even capable or translating the name of the army right should tell you a lot about the quality of the "analysts" talking about China.
It's like "what's the Chinese equivalent to the CIA/MI6?"… I can guarantee you nobody knows the name of the fucking service (and in case you were gonna say the MSS it isn't, the MSS is the emerged part of the iceberg, it's not one service CChina is running a fucking dozen of services on the scale and scope of the CIA. EVERY chink abroad is a potential spy. They have a billion people and have put the manpower to work).

This is missing the cold war era anti ship missiles and anti missile missiles used to shoot down the anti ship missiles launched from anti anti ship plane planes.