Are we in the End Times? Is America/the United Nations the new Babylon?

Are we in the End Times? Is America/the United Nations the new Babylon?

Attached: 07DB056F-A6B3-49C4-982F-BAAD5C57EEDD.jpeg (188x268, 19.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCPgMcZ_e2sEBjtAzvx4aOAw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

May god curse you and may you burn in hell until your skin falls off

youtube.com/channel/UCPgMcZ_e2sEBjtAzvx4aOAw/videos
this would clear up a lot of confusion
1Corinthians 14:33: For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
James 3:16: For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

Anything after the Crucifixion is the End Times.

The persecution of the early church formed a type that will repeat cyclically in more and more intense patterns many times until culminating in the final persecution.

Ever since the earliest days the devil has always held empires and Babylons and antichrists and beasts and false prophets in reserve waiting for showtime. The Father is waiting for the perfect moment to set things in motion, and we don't know when exactly it will be, but it's getting closer every second.

These types are being manifested in history and the world every day and one day they will manifest ultimately, maybe today. We're living in the End Times.

Oh ok I didn’t know that thanks

That's one interpretation, at least. It's kind of like the Old Testament where you have all of these patriarchs and tribes and empires that are types of one another and they keep spiralling and spiralling on top of each other laying down endless stacks of strata with resonant meanings until everything reaches a fever pitch with the Incarnation.

You can look at history and see dress rehearsals for the end of the world, like Nero, Juian the Apostate, the Muslim Conquests, the Munster Rebellion, the World Wars, the Cold War, Globalism, etc. Maybe one of these could have turned into the end of the world if God had decided the time was right, but they all go through the same motions, but they carry history forward toward the conclusion. They all give previews to what's in store, even if it's just a pale shadow.

Cursing people is a mortal sin. You should pray for his repentance.

dunno if end times, but sure looks like the neocons in the US and UK want to end us all by starting a war with Russia.

Yes, but you can still build something good. Get a nice girl like Aggy and raise a good family under God, and maybe if the family unit is restored the world will recover for a few hundred more years before it's all over.

Attached: ORDEROFAGGY2.png (859x676, 512.23K)

They're just trying to restart the cold war. Milk all those shekels into the MIC with another excuse to bloat our already overbloated military. The Jews would have us glass Iran before Russia I imagine.

What are you trying to pull?

Attached: he doesnt.png (628x600, 477.46K)

Wait what? Where does scripture say that..

Yes, all this AI stuff is exactly what the story of the Tower of Babel was all about
Second Coming soon brothers

I don't think we're anywhere near the "end times." America is going to collapse and is losing power daily. The Synagogue of Satan is losing ground also. I can only see things getting better.

105% sweetie

Attached: Etemenanki.gif (800x688, 118.85K)

O>>622903
How is the synagogue of Satan collapsing? I still haven’t seen one pedophile elite politician being locked up.

Attached: ORDEROFAGGY6.png (1070x994, 818.62K)

The Tower of Babel and Babylon are obvious metaphors for human hubris resulting in catastrophe. We can interpret the story as a morality tale warning against movements that seek to unite all of humanity and exalt human technology or knowledge to the point of idolatry. By applying typology to the story we can see the narrative replayed in various events in the Bible as well as wider history including the recent transhumanism movement.

The story is has an obvious meaning which is that as mankind literally and figuratively ascends to the heavens and tries to achieve artificial God-hood (which is what all this space exploration, AI, trans-humanism stuff is all leading to) like deus ex machina, God will strike us down as we rightly deserve. Never before in human history has mankind come so close to unlocking the secrets of our reality (like eating the apple in the garden of eden) and God is not pleased by this. I'm not articulating it well enough like this user>>622925

I was confused by the wording a little. It made it sound like "it WAS A.I.", rather than "It could be applied to A.I.". I get your point now.

This really sounds like truth. But how are all those things comparable to the knowledge of good and evil? Sounds like overestimation to me.

Oh right! When AI is unlocked we no longer have to work the fields and basically we are then really too high up the ladder. I think God will definitely punish/destroy humanity once AI has been created

A.I. was janky then, is still janky, and will always be janky. As expected, the creation from the hands of the fallen ones (us) cannot be perfect or good.

I remember a story that goes like this. U.S. make a supercomputer AI with all weapon systems attached. Its first order, world peace ("eradicate all the terrorists"); then the AI nuke the fuck out of U.S. I would really be both horrified and having a schadenfreude at the same time if it really happened.

Have you ever considered the possibility of AI improving to a point that it knows how to improve itself?

Of the source is tainted (by sin) nothing will get it removed, AI will never become perfect like God’s creation

AI can't be perfect, yes. But don't you think it poses a threat? Or is at least capable of working fields?

You guys do know that Google's AI created its own AI right?

Yes, I believe we are in the Last Days of the End Times and ironically many in the Church have been going in the opposite direction.

Remember kids, it's just as bad as to predict the day and the hour as it is to foolishly claim we are nowhere near the Last Days of the End Times. Satan wants you to be complacent and catch you off guard.

Attached: storm.jpg (2048x2048, 447.84K)

I hope the end times come soon. America is completely fucked up and going off the deep end

Woe to them that desire the day of the Lord: to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light. As if a man should flee from the face of a lion, and a bear should meet him: or enter into the house, and lean with his hand upon the wall, and a serpent should bite him. Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light: and obscurity, and no brightness in it?
- Amos 5:18-20

What is cursing if not murder? He who curses murders in his heart. Forgive me brother. Lord have mercy on us both. How many times daily do I murder in my heart?

The end won't be the restoration of America lmao. In reality, the end is here and has been here for the last two millenia. The old world is dead.

We don't know.
We don't know.

Pretty sure the UN using Tower of Babel as a logo means they’re up to no good. The new Babylon, is New York, USA. lets hope the tower of Babylon will get wrecked in our lifetime.