New study: Being lonely can worsen your cold

If you want to recover from a cold faster, try calling a friend and planning your next lunch date. According to a study, if you have a cold and you feel lonely, you’ll feel even worse.

For the study, which was published by the American Psychological Association (APA), researchers observed lonely people infected with the cold virus. Based on the findings, participants who had “weaker social networks” had a higher chance of reporting worse cold symptoms compared to those who didn’t feel lonely.

Angie LeRoy, a graduate student in psychology at Rice University who’s also the study author, said that based on research findings, loneliness is a major factor that can put individuals “at risk for early death and other physical illnesses.” LeRoy added that to date, there haven’t been any studies that looked into an acute but temporary illness that more people are susceptible to, like the common cold.

naturalnews.com/2018-05-24-being-lonely-can-actually-worsen-your-cold.html

Attached: Woman-Cold-Sick-Ill.jpg (1200x676, 144.98K)

Further bad news: Being lonely can worsen your sex life.

Worse news: being lonely destroys your life.

The absolute worst news(fact): Being a disgusting normalfaggot will make you miserable for your entire life.

Worse news: being lonely makes you shoot up schools.

Maybe being lonely just makes you a whiny cunt ?

More than likely. People that are disgusting or unwanted by society will be forever alone and dig for sympathy anywhere they can.

Sad but true
Ass-pat addiction is a common affliction these days

Nah, it rather makes you a tough motherfucker.

Wrong

That would be nice if she was a healthy weight, single no children and was Just Traditional European.
What are the chances that this will happen for men like me over here in the USA?

JUST GO OUT AND INFECT EACHOTHERS GOYIM
BUY OUR PILLS

As a misanthropic loner in my 40s I can vouchsafe that this study is total bollocks. Being disconnected from society also disconnects you from the sources of human illness. As long as you a part of human society you have to deal with an immune system that is working overtime against an ever-changing amount of dangers and you're predestined to become sick. I on the other hand haven't seen a doctor in nearly 20 years, had next to no human contacts for the same amount of time and yet I'm not only still alive I'm also healthy as fuck. Haven't had a fever, stomach problems, throwing up related stuff, headache or a running nose for like ever.

Pretty much this. I don't doubt that loneliness weakens your immune system, but the times I was a hermit I never got sick. The moment I moved back to a city I got the sickest I'd ever been in my life within a month or two.

If you have a cold stay at home otherwise the whole workplace you're in will get it and start an endless cycle of bouncing in and out, it's summer and my place still has the cold because people can't stop doing shit for 10 minutes with their lives.

No user, a destroyed life makes you become lonely. especially if it was always destroyed from the beginning.

>new study: (((they))) come out with fake study propaganda so you go get everyone sick

Only for women. They are parasites and thus, need hosts to survive.

And dick-burn! Don't forget dick-burn!

You can't get sick if you don't go outside.

regardless of what some of them appear to be.
Give everybody an equal chance to be a friend at the most.

MGTOW had its fun for now, all Jokes aside.
Find somebody and give it one more chance.