Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospitalized After Fracturing Three Ribs

archive.is/xF7ep

Ginsberg had one weakness: Stairs.

Attached: happening.gif (350x350 47.16 KB, 20.95K)

Post yfw day of the stairs claims the lives of all these shambling, decrepit, bloodsucking ghouls.

Attached: a4129bd5815e8157401785f7430fadf72b397e63a8a9d16d6a1184925b265304.jpg (346x406, 33.35K)

I wish. That bitch won't retire, she'll cling to life by spite alone until the bitter end. If there's any justice in the world, she'll die of complications tonight.

Once she croaks, how many women do you think will suddenly remember they got raped by her replacement 80 years ago?

Medical-anons, how serious is fracturing three ribs at Ginsburg's age, considering it's happened once before?

Not a medical professional, but I do know from family that cracked/broken ribs in elderly people can increase their chance of pneumonia.

Won't work with a female SC candidate like Amy Coney.
They could try to reverse their metoo horseshit, but making women vulnerable is a big gamble and they know their rainbow haired golems are uncontrollable.

It is not that serious if they just crack and don't cause any internal damage. They may crack and pierce lungs etc.
Problems occur with old people as they have 0 healing factor and their doctor is a 3rd world immigrant that has PhD in head-cutting, in 1st world hospital full of black and brown beans that don't know how to wash their hand and smear MRSA and other AB resistant bugs all over the place.
As some fractures require surgical procedures to straighten the ribs to allow them to heal, things can get infected.
Given that she didn't die on spot it wasn't that bad, but children blood transfusions are all time low rn and she might kick the bucket a month later.
We don't know how bad things actually are. Given she was assaulting by a nazi-wood assault-stair and had 20 inches of wood rammed up her chest, she may just die tomorrow.

News stories say that she broke them Wednesday night and only went into the hospital this morning, so unfortunately it sounds like it wasn't too severe. Given that she's a Jewess, a powerful Jewess, and a powerful Jewess whose fate could determine the layout of the Supreme Court for decades, she'll probably be kept far away from any potential third world infectants.

Lets pray for her slow and painful death.

huh?

not a medanon but people have been saying that there's a >30% chance of death

If you're floating over to Zig Forums be warned you might go mad from the voter fraud in progress. Finding 15,000 more votes that all just happen to be for a single canidate two days after the election? My ass.

But can she get an actual human doctor to operate on her?
After all CIA can't get triple digit IQ masterminds for false flags

It's going to take her a good couple of months to recover, when you're that old it takes forever to recover from fractured bones. All these retarded leftists offering to donate ribs or organs, that'd probably make the situation worse and probably kill her. Wait on second though, go right ahead.

WINNING!

CHRISTMAS TIME!

Heard someone say that at that age each broken one increases chance of death by 15% and you get higher likely hood of pnumonia. Also if Trump wins 2020 and then there's a good chance he can replace Thomas, Ginsburg, and Byer. lol

he won't, Florida now allows felon voting. he would need to win Pennsylvania again

What makes it worse is /tv/ been extra active in spamming other board recently.

Florida felons are extra stupid. They probably won’t noticed the election or forget to register. Don’t count out Flordia just yet,

All pitbulls should be roasted alive in cages hoisted over hot coals

what about the owners and Pitbull internet defense force

I found the Chinese spy.

If the Chinese want to eat dog, let them eat pit bull. Anything to wipe that shitstain of a breed off my planet.

But he's good. He's more right wing than that milquetoast Kavanaugh, you Trumpcuck.

I think he was just naming old folk likely to retire next, Strelok.

You damn well know the Chinese only eat cute dogs because they are savages. If anything the communist party of China will breed pit bullsp for police and military use. This is the same nation that pet zoo visitors throws rocks at their animals.

brutal

Can't read huh?

nigger lover

SHE'S ALREADY OUT

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (772x291, 42.85K)

Probably to a special care facility or she'll have a team of doctors with her or something. They're desperately trying to present her as if she's in good health.

Epic samefagging, my dank centipede bro. Why are you wishing death on the #2 to Gorsuch? Who is your suggested alternative? It's almost like you want the most revered conservative currently on the bench to kick the bucket so he can be replaced by a neocon or a straight up leftist. On Zig Forums we don't shoot ourselves in the foot, go back to Reddit.

This is why "muh freedumbz" and le liberation of peasants is fucking retarded. Peasants are retarded not because of anyone imposing retardation on them. They are retarded by design. They are not equal to the better people.

Attached: Arno Breker Berufung.jpg (500x582 24.89 KB, 36.88K)