Fat Harvey Weinstein in not 1, but 2 pairs of handcuffs, $1,000,000 bail,casting couch defence

Harvey Weinstein had to wear special, linked-together handcuffs because the regular ones wouldn't fit around his waist

Ordinarily, defendants wear one set of cuffs and have their hands behind their backs
Weinstein's arms wouldn't stretch far enough and his girth was too wide for that
He had to have a linking pair of handcuffs in between the normal standard pair
The 66-year-old was arraigned on two rape charges and one sexual assault charge on Friday
He will plead not guilty and is on house arrest in New York and Connecticut until his next court date

Weinstein was arraigned on three charges yesterday; Rape in the first degree, rape in the second degree and Criminal Sexual Act in the First Degree.

Harvey Weinstein had come at the decidedly untinseled time of 7:22 a.m. on Friday to surrender on multiple sexual-assault charges. The immediate mystery was why he was carrying three books when he stepped from the back of a grey Toyota SUV outside the First Precinct station house.

One volume was Elia Kazan: A Biography, by Richard Schickel; another, Something Wonderful: Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Broadway Revolution, by Todd S. Purdum. A third was covered by a brown leather cover, perhaps a journal.

“Mr. Weinstein did not invent the casting couch in Hollywood,” Brafman said. “To the extent that there’s bad behavior in that industry, that is not what this is about. Bad behavior is not on trial in this case.”

Suddenly, it seemed that the books really might have been a prop, part of a plan to offer a casting-couch defense. Is it possible the tomes about Kazan and Rogers and Hammerstein were intended to remind folks that Weinstein was also a show business great, someone actresses would have sex with to get ahead?

Seriously?

Blame the victim?

Do that, and Brafman will discover the power of #MeToo.

The problem for the casting-couch defense is that what was called bad behavior in the days of Kazan and Rodgers and Hammerstein is now often called sexual assault. Any future books about Weinstein will no doubt record the outcome.

thedailybeast.com/over-three-hours-in-cuffs-harvey-weinstein-tries-out-a-casting-couch-defense

Attached: 4CA1EA8200000578-0-image-m-2_1527364773937.jpg (634x457, 35.3K)

I'll tell you who's a fat lazy fucking piece of shit….

Mr. White Circles Around His Eyes, that's who

Attached: PicsArt_05-27-12.34.17.gif (640x358, 455.34K)

I see Harvey is going for the too fat to rape defense, look for stories about how his penis would not work without injections etc.
It's pretty good strategy, since there isn't much else he can do and not end up in jail for the rest of his life.
I predict no jail time.

While I realize that YOU only copied and pasted an article written by Michael Daly, you're the one who copied and pasted it, so I'm going to suggest that you are just as much of an idiot as the original author.

Thee 'casting couch defense', huh ?

you fucking idiot

This 'news' article is stupid as shit

One more Jew Spy out.

I am starlet
I want part in movie
I let fat fuck slobber all over me even though I consider it sex assualt because I want part in movie

YOu are feeble minded to not know this
I assume you are foreign trash with poor english

AGAIN: lol @ casting couch defense

casting couch defense might work tbh. to say sex-for-roles deals are non-consensual is like saying flipping burgers for money isn't consensual because you don't really like your job

knowing how to fuck =/= knowing how to act.

Idiot….

That's not two pairs of handcuffs….

it's ONE SET OF SHACKLES, you stupid fucking piece of shit.

when they transport prisoners to court appearances, they don't use handcuffs.

THEY USE SHACKLES

Attached: PicsArt_05-27-02.53.45.png (1080x1656, 968.4K)

You fucking uneducated faggot

Attached: Model 703C.jpg (1000x728, 52.98K)

I'm going to have to agree with him, and say that you indeed are a stupid fucking faggot.

You're not a victim when you willing participate it something only to regret it later.

So that's why you never screamed and stopped the molestation, or reported it to your parents?

Gee, I wonder why he thinks he might have a lot of spare time to read coming up.

I wonder if one was the Babylonian Talmud.

WOW I'm so intimidated, OH DEAR!

People might take you seriously if you had a legitimate complaint about Donald Trump, which there are many to make; he supports the terrorist country of Israel, he hasn't acted faster on rescinding Obama's record-breaking number of Executive Orders, or that he seems to ignore many problems our country is facing for the purpose of not offending people.
You however, scream about how he's RASIS and THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE BEING DEPORTED which aren't arguments and show that you are in a state of arrested development.
Come back when you turn eighteen.

where does he say that? take your fucking meds

Fuck brains,it's 2 pair of cuffs
Did you use your autie x-ray vision to see through fat harve's coat?

If my shit took a shit,it would still be smarter than youse

namefag:jerry jewis(lick my cock off now that I've pulled it from yor anus…beeatch)

Attached: cd7a3678e92f33f1affad511486f68da_01.jpg (1200x630, 196.56K)

no, donald trumpf is hitler

have you seen hollywood lately? acting ability means nothing if you're pretty, attractive, and can attract crowds to your movies.

hollywood underpaid intern defence force go