Spent most of his adult life in prison for murder

The face of Zig Forums and Neopaganism

He's literally insane. I feel sorry for him.

poor guy. i love metal but dang burzum sucks

His idea about survivalism and getting away from the current system makes a lot of sense to me. But he's fucking nuts and comes up with all kinds of weird shit

And he thinks Meds are not white.

didn't Paul kill or have a hand in killing Christians, and also spent a lot of time in prison? And didn't he expect charity in return for his preaching and opening churches, and he also 'ran away' from his native israel

Paul wasn't an israelite, he was a turk. He only learned hebrew later in life.

Exactly the same

so they abandoned their children and families?

EXACTLY THE SAME

Are you sure about that? Cause I'm pretty sure my ancestors didn't arrive in the area until a couple centuries later, and from what I've read he came from a devoutly jewish family in Cilicia, which I'll grant you is in Anatolia, what we now call turkey, but I've not seen anything to imply that he was a turk.

Oh, right then. But his native language was Koine Greek.

huh? when did vargs abandon his kids, he is raising all of them quite well

I mean just about everyone who was educated in the Roman Empire, and had to deal with the aristocracy spoke some form of Greek, and considering he came out of what at the time was part of the greek speaking world that's not surprising in the slightest.

You literally said this in reply to >ran away from a kid he didn't raise in Norway

We should pray that he may find the way to our Lord…

He's raising the ones with him now, but he had a daughter with a different woman and abandoned both of them.

Your brain on Orthodoxy

i very much enjoy this guy's videos but when he brings up christianity it is literally like i'm listening to edgy 13 year old me

I wish this was confirmed real just to see varg and neo-Zig Forums sperg out

Just tell them Italians are almost clan of African blood and directly related to ancient Romans…they will sperg out claiming all true Roman people were Nordic; and if cornered, they'll claim big cities are for cucks and the true holder of real civilization were the ViKANGZ since they had "cozy lives" plundering and pillaging above said "cuck civilizations".

He obviously wasn't raised right, and had an unhappy childhood, and now has some kind of personality disorder that compels him to seek attention. He has a deeply wounded psyche and soul, from what I don't know, and that has informed his worldview. I feel more pity than disgust for him. I doubt that he'll ever accept Jesus, but I hope that he would. A sad case.

despite that i agree in some things with primitivists i never understood their anti-civilization bs they have, do they know what happens when a higher civilization encounters a lesser one?. We have seen this played out in histoy over an over again.

Attached: cortes.jpg (500x800 108.7 KB, 115.74K)

Castilian aesthetics are very pleasing to the eye

The "higher civilization" plunders the lesser, and after being corrupted by their cupidity, becomes indolent, weakens and then falls.

Are Varg threads really necessary? Even if you want to crap on him bringing Zig Forums into it turns it into a political thread which there is a sticky for.

varg would love it if blacks were vikangz. They are allies against the meds/caucasus

When do we convert Varg to Christianity?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634x300, 373.69K)

Reminder that his real name's Kristian.

Funny how you didn't reply to these >>624688

Varg actually thinks that commies are okay as long as they hate the jews so he definitely isn't the face of /pol.

Also his neopaganism is especially retarded, it is basically a gore version of fedora tipping.

Is that malevolence I sense within you?

Tell us more about his books and what is wrong about them. I assume he misinterpretes things about paganism and makes things up. You could be a potential resource considering how the only people who has read them are Varg supporters.

He literally thinks that the placenta is Yggdrassil and his wife is on and on about some weird bear-cult.
They believe that gods are not actually real but symbols and that their faith is actual science.

They are basically metaphoric atheists.

Is there any merit to these claims that he makes?

He goes out of his way to make flimsy analogies between biological functions, pregnancy, reincarnation and old norse myth.

It's a mess. I would advise you all to read his works just to see how distrubed his mind is, but I think you all have better things to do.

what the actual fu-k are you talking about?

I know this is an old thread, but I keep seeing stuff like him living off welfare and other bad crimes, I would like to see some stuff showing more of his history.

Is this Varg?

Attached: catgif.gif (150x187, 40.03K)

I had this open in another window kek

Turks wouldn't arrive in Anatolia for a millennium after Paul's death.