I'm agnostic. I don’t believe any religion

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8FfUg
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cto1DXXHAc&list=PL2UdBNAbnypuVJODDIHA9r0CMgmhMqFiC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Occultist, paranormal, and New Age beliefs are shockingly common among self-described secularists and materialists. My grandmother was a literal card carrying Communist and she believed that Australian aborigines had the magical ability to heal broken bones through touch. Atheists and agnostics present themselves as steadfast, hard-nosed skeptics with regards to Christianity, then turn around and believe in ufology and trutherism and Buddhism. They're fools. You can't expect consistency from such people. They've rejected God and that leaves a void in them that they have to fill with something, anything.

thomaslmcdonald.wordpress.com/2014/10/27/st-thomas-aquinas-believed-in-ghosts/

fpbp

Atheists also replace Satan with whatever mumbo jumbo (whiteness, the patriarchy, shape-shifting reptilians, Jews). Their so-called "skepticism" goes right own the door on those topics. Whatever they can assign blame on rather than the real metaphysical contaminate we are all aware of.

According to my relative
and yet

Attached: Wat.gif (490x361, 295.82K)

Did he find this out by pissing on it?

Attached: chibiusa pegasus.jpg (600x497, 236.86K)

please don't make fun of taxman, he's clearly not right in the head he needs a lot of prayers

I heard he got better, or at least over the tulpa stuff.

I seen a lot of bronies tried to make tulpas back in the day.

They learned it from reading about Buddhist tulpa practices and incorporated it into their weird little Brony cult.

UFOs do exist. They just don't know what they are, or they aren't telling us.

Fuck you anons, ghosts ain't real. Don't make me not sleep tonight.

Attached: damaged.jpg (1484x2158, 1007.3K)

Look behind you. :^)

Exactly, me (former atheist) and at least two of my current atheist friends (all supposedly strong materialists) all attempted at one point or another to create a tulpa (independently of one another)

This is absolutely true. It's hilarious, too.

It's not just ghosts, there are other spiritual beings that walk among us, some good some bad, some reactionary to our actions.
archive.is/8FfUg

Attached: ghost.jpg (2048x783, 446.65K)

Unironically this. Or people i've met that are Buddhist converts. Strangely usually from prot homes. It's literally trying to fill a void. And anytime you bring up jesus, or Christianity you just come across a wall of hate. Ironic coming from people who don't believe in the supernatural from, the materialist case anywya.

Attached: 988877.png (1500x1000, 280.79K)

I was almost possed by demons, I dunno if that counts

what then are ghosts?

Attached: 1519551319922.jpg (251x201 16 KB, 9.45K)

The beings performing miracles would be (usually) angels. which were never human to begin with, and therefore not "ghosts". Human spirits remain in Heaven or Hell until the bodily resurrection, and don't make visits to their former dwelling places. "Ghosts" are likely deceitful spirits, at least when they're not just completely imagined. Think of it like aggressive mimicry in animals, like an angler fish or the way some fireflies mimic the light patterns of another species for an easy meal. Except in the case of demons, it's not to eat, but to lure someone into believing false teachings, and away from God.

I must pray for her

Likely either her mind's going, or it's carbon monoxide. I'd leave determining whether or not it's something evil to a priest, honestly. Pay her a visit regularly though, lots of old folks are pretty lonely.

Ghosts don't real but demons do. Get close to Christ.

I chuckled.

I've played with those people before.
I once spent a record-splintering four or five hours debating something similar with some guy in his 40s who was convinced ayyy lmao were the real religion.
In my defence, I was pretty noob to the whole evangelism thing back then.

Attached: no-no-no-no-no-no-prison-angela-lansbury.mp4 (480x358, 12.11K)

-the post

(that's pretty darn win)
mfw

Attached: if-only-you-knew-how-bad-anderson.png (1000x1000, 900.98K)

Amazing isn't it? I remember reading an article a while back about how some of the nordic countries are embracing mysticism and ghosts and other nonsense. Sad how people will do anything to try to fill that God-shaped hole in their hearts with anything but God.

Fpbp

user if you compare the USA to Europe, you will find that there is a lot less superstition and urban legends in Europe than the USA.
The reason for that is that the Protestants that left Europe to settle other continents, actually were part of a movement inside Christianity that used the occult and paranormal to argue for Gods existence in the face of secular criticism.
Protestant priests made a long and real effort to prove that Ghosts exist, because if Ghost exist so does the Soul.
These people are not the result of material or secular thinking, but the product of a culture that has long endorsed superstitious beliefs and which hasn't ended with the decline of Christianity.

Medieval Christians in Europe believed that the Human was made up of the Body, the Spirit/Mind and the Soul. While the Soul is immortal and goes to Heaven/Hell/Purgatory after death, the Spirit/Mind and Body would remain on Earth as dead matter.
Under certain circumstances the Spirit/Mind or Body could return and stay alive, despite the fact that their Soul has already departed to Heaven/Hell/Purgatory. That is how most undead and ghost in medieval folklore work:
user Antonson was a sinner and all around asshole, so after death his Soul went to Hell, but his body came back as a burning Zombie to remind other Christians not to be a sinning asshole.

Gonna cite some sources for those claims?

Are you implying the psycho in that article did the right thing?

Exactly, Exactly! They're literally off there rockers, i've seen people so offended, asshurt, or just something where they use god; quoting here btw* g-d, G-d ((((God)))).

They're literally either so hurt, or afraid to use the simple term God. Honestly they say were the crazy ones. I'd say to them, look at you guys you're falling apart, you can't even keep up your own skeptical narratives. According to hard factual biological science there's only one gender, but you're folding to these nutcases. What's wrong with these people ?

Pic related, is how i feel about it. Here and there I'll check up on the world, and see how it's doing, still fucked up i ask?, *Looks*, yep still fucked up.

Attached: 1488236247993.jpg (514x536, 51.01K)

Jews sometimes spell God as G-d because by the Pharisee religion they aren't allowed to utter the Tetragrammaton, and they somehow think that means they need to drop the O from the German word God. Whoever wrote that one was probably pretending to be Jewish rather than meaning to slight God.

*Two genders

Here comes the hyper-catholic out to piss on protestants again without bringing with him a single shred of evidence just wild speculations of his own imagination.
More people believe in ghosts in Mexico than the USA, fam.

Attached: smiley-lol-kek-tears.jpg (200x200, 18.27K)

Real jews just say/write "HaShem" (lit. "the name")
faux jews write "G*d"

They're all fake Jews, brah. Revelation 3:9

youtube.com/watch?v=-Cto1DXXHAc&list=PL2UdBNAbnypuVJODDIHA9r0CMgmhMqFiC

Can we end this meme

Attached: le baseball face.gif (500x370, 1.41M)