Jig immigrant spiderman climbs side of building,saves frog white baby,made Honorary white citizen

Ace of spades reporter Jerry Jewis here with an amazing subhuman interest story:

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo on Sunday praised the heroism of a Malian immigrant who scaled the facade of a four-story building in the north of capital to save a child hanging from a ledge, saying the city will support his effort to settle in France.

The video of Mamoudou Gassama’s quick climbing to reach the child, cheered on by terrified onlookers, went viral on social media, with people calling the 22-year-old a real spider man.

“Congratulations to Mamoudou Gassama for his act of bravery that saved the life of a child,” Hidalgo said on her official Twitter account, adding that she spoke with him by phone to thank him.

Hidalgo said Gassama told her that he arrived from Mali a few months ago and wished to stay in France.

“I replied that his heroic gesture was an example for all citizens and that the City of Paris will obviously be keen to support him in his efforts to settle in France,” Hidalgo said.

French minister and former government spokesman Christophe Castaner also took to Twitter to say how admirable it was that Gassama stepped forward to save a life without giving any thought for his ownand how it would make him look in the eyes of the public.

Le Parisien newspaper reported that Gassama was walking by when he saw a gathering in front of the building and leapt into action.

“I did it because it was a child,and I've had much experience as a 2nd story man,” the paper quoted him saying. “I climbed… Thank God I saved him.”

globalnews.ca/news/4235350/malian-immigrant-saves-child-paris-france/?utm_medium=Twitter&utm_source=@globalnews

Attached: bopo-e1527460757502.png (650x327, 223.54K)

shame there isn't a big bopper of an oven for this guy

BASED nigger!

What is a "2nd story man"?

What?,you have nothing to say?

My first thought was a burglar that specializes in entering through upper floor windows.

psyop

Then why wasn't it written in Pidgin.

That's exactly what a second story man is; someone who burglarizes buildings by getting in through unlocked second floor windows.

A thief who climbs into houses through unlocked second floor windows and balconies, stuff like that. Glad he saved the kid, but that doesn't mean we should welcome a thief.

Oy vey! Don't you just love those shitskins now, goyim? Don't you just want to let them all into your country unregulated?

prove it

Prove that it isn't.

I can see it now - thousands of nogs climbing random buildings with the hopes of becoming legal.

Looks like a PR stunt to me.

Burden of proof, faggot. The article is evidence that it is, now present your evidence that it is not.

Skepticism alone isn't enough for dismissal of something you don't like to be a logical conclusion.

Heiled. So let me get this straight…..the article is proof that it is a psyop?

Mr Jerry Jewis,I composed this for you

Spidernog, Spidernog, does whatever a spider can
Spins a web any size, catches fried chicken just like flies
Look out, here comes the Spidernog
Is he strong? Listen bud, he's got rappin-active blood
Can he swing from a thread? Take a look overhead
Hey, there! There goes the Spidernog
In the chill of the night At the scene of a crime
Like a streak of light he escapes just in time

Spidernog, Spidernog, violent neighborhood, Spidernog
Wealth and fame, he ignores, stealin' is his reward
Look out, here comes the Spidernog
Spidernog, Spidernog, violent neighborhood, Spidernog
Wealth and fame, he ignores, robbin' is his reward
To him, life's a great big bang up, whenever there's a hang up,
You'll find the Spidernog!

Attached: spidernig1st-1.jpg (600x434, 41.84K)

Attached: S1E5_Lars_laughing_at_nerdy_kid.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

The article is a recitation of things that have happened. Granted, it isn't very solid proof on its own, but asserting that it's a psyop nonetheless requires some evidence either rebutting that article's version of events or indicating some reason to suppose that the scenario described was a psyop anyway.

In other words, you can't rationally dismiss news stories as psyops because they say something you don't like. There has to be a solid reason to suspect that it's the case, otherwise it might as well just be partisan fanfiction about how you wish it really went down.

Reddit posted this and everything else on Zig Forums before it was ever here, fucking sad

The truth is that statistics only describe averages.

There could be a white man so low, that he should be barred from society and not breed, and there could be a black man so high, that he should be welcome by society, and given an entire harem.

right, and I want to live far away from the averaged immigrants, diversity destroys trust between people, no-one actually wants to live in multicultural society

fucking degenerate

Attached: race and trust.jpg (949x762, 42.78K)

He was climbing up there to rape the child, it's common in africa for kids to run up trees and buildings to avoid being raped by full grown bucks

Statistically speaking, there's at least one nigger in the world who is superior to you in every way.

Realistically speaking, even respecting the averages skewed against it, there's still plenty of niggers who are superior to you in some manner of intellect, strength, competence, etc.

Attached: mysterious nigress.jpg (220x300, 11.62K)

You don't need to insert your own bullshit quotes into the article to make us hate niggers user, we already do. He never said that.

Attached: 2955146c05841238940394ce4213631c742131203ce77c64714c7.jpg (824x579, 80.86K)

Burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

The real hero's that 4yo kid holding himself like a champ with his tiny little noodle arms and after falling from one story up

OP here:
Does this mean I'm going to lose my Pulitzer for journalism,lower human scum bigot user?

Who the fuck isn't white according to amerimutts? You think spaniards are white, you think italians are white, you think balkaniggers are white, you think fucking slavs are white.

only u iz wite…rite?

So glad you will never reproduce

Excuse me, gentleman. That right there is a white boy, how rude of yours

White people are white. Ethnicity doesn't become a social construct just because you're a mix of half-dark golliwogs.

nigger, slavs are the palest people out there and will be essentially. i know of some algerians who are probably whiter than you.

The top 20% of niggers (basically, the "genius" class of niggers) are dumber than 1 in 2 whites (basically, the top tier niggers are as intelligent (IQ) as the most average white hick)

Look up standard deviations you mong. And provide some sauce while you're at it for convenience's sake.

based on the context of the story, im guessing it means burglar

statistically speaking, there is at least one gorilla that is smarter than 50% of niggers

what's there to hate about this guy

Nothing, really.

The "second-story man" thing was just OP making shit up, so there's really nothing objectionable about the guy.

Asians may be 'pale' too but they aren't white. Slavs behave like a bunch if niggers and that's what they are.
And this 'algerians are pretty light too' routine tells me all I need to know about your pedigree, golliwog.

Yet somehow everyone's moving to NYC