Pope Francis die

What do? What would that means?

Attached: Cardinal_Robert_Sarah_(cropped).JPG (1200x1424, 206.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youthapologeticstraining.com/malachy-prophecy-debunked/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/pope-planning-retire-say-allies-hes-appointed-enough-liberal-cardinals
youtu.be/Jsfo0H7EgI4
goodcatholicbooks.org/antichrist.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumières
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would mean the Catholics are very progressive indeed.

A pope would never pick the name Peter for his papal name. Other than that, the :
Is a pretty basic pattern.

I picked that name because of Saint Malachy's prophecies

Kek.

Stop insulting cardinal Robert Sarah.

Attached: 1516909688997.png (1280x720, 503.35K)

But I don't insult him! It was not to mock him or the Church, it was more a reference to the Prophecy of the Pope

According to all the doomsday prophets and protestant larpers, Francis I is the last pope. So …

It would mean those people are WRONG!

The prophecy was fake alright.

I hope all the saints can come together and pray for cardinal Sarah, that he may become the occupant of the Holy See.

Attached: The savior of the catholic church..png (465x401, 338.43K)

Attached: [PAIN]_text.png (3702x3756, 1.62M)

Nice heresy

Wth, he pray for his election not for the Siege to become vacant

I pray for the death of leftists every day. My prayer is granted every day.

that prophecy is a faux: it was written by a Benedictine monk to scare the cardinals into voting the one he was hoping to instal onto the Holy See.
youthapologeticstraining.com/malachy-prophecy-debunked/

Don't fall for this site.

"You know now what spirit you are of." Don't disrespect the Holy Father.

I used to be opposed to Sarah potentially becoming the next Pope, just because the one we have now is not of the Occident, and I'd dislike having two in a row. Now, it's a kind of a silly concern I think.
In any case, he sadly has no chance of becoming Pope. And even if he were to become Pope, I am sure they would do everything to try and (((assassinate))) him. All that said, I'm just speculating. God's will will be done regardless.

He was joking, stop virtue signalling.

Attached: Bothered.png (340x388, 136.3K)

I posted this in the other thread

This is unlikely to happen since the College of Cardinals is packed with ultra-liberals and unironic liberation theologians, and Pope Francis is continuing to promote and install liberal cardinals.
John Paul II wasn't really a conservative per se (supported dual covenant theology, did nothing to promote TLM/Tridentine, basically ignored sodomite priests) and neither was Benedict XVI (again made only baby steps on the extraordinary form, and made little progress on reform-of-reform). There is unlikely ever to be a Pius XII-style Pope ever again, simply because Liberals Popes will appoint Liberal Cardinals and those Cardinals will pick Liberal popes.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/pope-planning-retire-say-allies-hes-appointed-enough-liberal-cardinals

What will happen to the Church?
We can't let them without doing nothing… However if this is God's will, then so be it.

This. The best we can hope for it a pro-VII conservative like Burke or Schoenborn, but not a Pius X or Innocent III, not for at least another few generations.
Maybe once our generation matures, we can have such men, but not currently.

You might call it complacency, but I am not personally worried by it, since the Church has had much, much worse going on. If it can survive Arianism, in which virtually every diocese in Christendom apostatised, and the 9-11C Saeculum Obscurum, in which we had a literal demon worshipper as Pope, then the Gates of Hell really never, ever will prevail over the Church.

Abp Cdl Sarah would be a good Pope, though I'm not Church of Rome. He has the right view of the presbytery and the episcopate.

Thoughts on cardinal arinze for pope?

youtu.be/Jsfo0H7EgI4

heresy
1 a : adherence to a religious opinion contrary to church dogma (see dogma 2) They were accused of heresy.
b : denial of a revealed truth by a baptized member of the Roman Catholic Church
c : an opinion or doctrine contrary to church dogma
2 a : dissent or deviation from a dominant theory, opinion, or practice To disagree with the party leadership was heresy.
b : an opinion, doctrine, or practice contrary to the truth or to generally accepted beliefs or standards

Wew lad. That photo.

I still don't understand this liberal cardinals thingy. Did they say or do anything wrong?

God gives us the clergy we deserve.
orthodox cardinals and traditional priests/bishops is something we don't deserve but desperately need.

Aw fuf. I switched the post ids

So the church is dead? Satan won?

Attached: 83EACB2E-AF7A-4A97-A632-38A7C47485C9.png (823x720, 336.99K)

Or cardinals and bishops that respond quickly to the lies of anti-christian media at least. I don't think I've seen deviations in our teachings, it's just they're not responsive enough to societal needs.

what do you think it means?

No, but we got what we deserve: we’ll become a small, humble Church once more…and we can hope haters will come towards us.

(Haters who will try to kill what little is left, not to join us, of course)

Read Soloviev's story about the antichrist:
goodcatholicbooks.org/antichrist.html

No

Begome ordodox :DD

?

I've seen this thread before.

For all I know, Pope Francis may abdicate, therefore no anticipation of death was hinted to in my post.

Meet John XII. His accomplishments include but are not limited to:
Et cetera et cetera. He had been ovethrown by Otton I but he bought bunch of mercenaries and took a papal throne again. Otton was pissed off and went to Rome but John was alredy dead by then. Probably killed by one of guys that he cucked but by time he was dead everyone agred that Satan himself came and killed him.

Best part? There was no schism. No antipopes. Nothing but silent obidence. Oh how weak we grew in current age

Attached: WorstPopeEver.png (349x356, 203.82K)

We didn't call medieval the dark ages for nothing.

Outrageous.

the only dark age is in your brain

We call it like that because of french revolution propaganda.
But I bet the two world wars and the genocides that happened in the modern age were so much brighter.

Renaissance user, the term was devised by Petrarch

Yes, you're right it's from the humanism and then the "lumières", the revolution just came from it. So it became common propaganda under this regime.

What a retard

Yep, the Catholic Church got jewed.

Read a history book that wasn't written by (((them))), nigger.

Attached: Disgusted samurai.jpg (500x473, 39.5K)

Don't be silly, why would french propaganda popularize a term in english? That cuck Gibbons and lying Victorian writers who wanted to insult their ancestors to make themselves look good are far more to blame.

We say Moyen-Age in french, literally Middle Age
Oh and look at pick related "Dieu est mon droit".
Some terms originate from a specific country and then spread in others, especially in Europe

Attached: uk-passport-burgundy_dezeen-hero-852x609.jpg (852x609, 55.43K)

And? I know you french like to think you're the center of civilization but even cursory look at the topic shows you neither coined nor popularized the idea of the dark ages in Britain.

This was useless user
The idea of the dark age mainly come from the lumières that come from France and have resulted and found an ally in the french revolution. It doesn't mean it invented it, but that this movement popalarized this idea.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumières

english nobility used to speak french so don't insult your big brother

John XII was part of the Saeculum Obscurum (the Dark Age) AD 904-964 which refers to a series of corrupt popes. That time was dark as in "bad." That sense of the term and its application to the early 10th century originated in the writings of Cardinal Caesar Baron in the 16th century. I don't think user strictly erred in calling John XII's reign part of the Dark Age(s). You can cut him some slack.

The wider term "the dark ages" referring to the early Medieval period started as a neutral description of the relative lack of surviving textual material written in the early Medieval period compared to Ancient or more recent times, which resulted naturally from the social and economic chaos in the wake of the collapse of the Roman Empire. This periodization meant dark as in "obscure." Later writers of course conflated it to mean "bad" for political reasons, as you describe perfectly. The modern view of the Middle Ages is indeed much dimmer than that era itself was, so historians have largely stopped using the name because of its negative and misleading connotations.