EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Cop Hailed as Hero for Beating Disobedient Drunken Thot

Police in New Jersey have begun an investigation after officers were filmed hitting a 20-year-old woman on Wildwood beach.

Emily Weinman can be heard screaming in a widely shared video, as she was arrested on suspicion of underage drinking on Saturday.

The two officers have been "reassigned to administrative duty" pending the investigation outcome.

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-44281284/police-filmed-punching-woman-in-new-jersey-beach-arrest

OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU OP must be at least 500 chars on this board. FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-44325727/police-bodycam-released-after-new-jersey-beach-punch-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree. FUCK YOU OP!

girl was obviously resisting arrest, should have used a night stick TBH, then she really would have a case, but he punched her stupid head twice, she needed it, her father obviously cant even control a baby let alone a 20 year old drunken thot

Op is a cat

Where is the video? Im not clicking a bbc link

This THOT has at least one STD. Bacterial STDs spread by just skin contact. The cop should get tested.

WILDWOOD!

how does corkscrew benis taste??

Hot young chick likes to party so you get all insecure and need to imagine shes disease ridden lol

kek, she's already been riding the cock carousel since age 13 or younger
get real, she's used goods and crawling with pozz

Lol insecure bitch pulling sour grapes because you cant get any action. Much better to pretend to be prude than let everyone know your thirsty and unable to quench.

It's so fucking obvious how butthurt you are that you never get any pussy, and even more obvious exactly why you don't get any….

Q: how does it feel to know we get laid all the time, while we laugh behind your back?

Q: WHICH CAME FIRST:

the not able to get laid because you're such a little obnoxious effeminate bitch thing, or the being such an effeminate obnoxious bitch that you're unable to get any pussy thing?

Hi, faggotdude….

1: the cop hits like a bitch
2: he punched her in the head like a bitch
3: you're a faggot

any questions ?

Literal shit tier.

Who even talks like this ?
I.N.C.E.L. terrorists
**That's who.

Those are the same thing user
You said effeminate caused no pussy
Then no pussy because effeminate
It should be became effeminate because a lack of pussy for the second one

user there's no girls on 4chan

Your next line is
>>/muhdick/

Attached: Oho.gif (250x250, 993.69K)

user, stop falling for normie memes

How did you become like this?

Just a reminder johnny nigturds real phone number

(478) 324-4637

all me

Who gives a shit? What did you accomplish?

Attached: ae25c549828884ebbcff3304cbfe5ba75dd8e9e905c734a31c0d0912f4ff0942.jpg (960x960, 150.48K)

What a WHORE!
I can't believe all the weak men ITT trying to defend her.

Men who beat up weak and fragile women sure are strong.

Attached: Hitleraugh.jpg (478x359, 18.71K)

The weak should fear the strong.

Rules of nature

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (610x611, 763.04K)

Hitler was so alpha that he drove all of his girlfriends to suicide.
BASED

The most chad of chads that history has known.
Truly.

Attached: ca68a35f41b655abb5b91732dd8a86d2f5602dfd08f3b3c5b5c44ea4402699c2.jpg (1024x768, 146.37K)

See yourself into a gas chamber, nigger.

All she had to do to avoid a beating was to obey the commands of a man. Simple.
Take note, ladies.

you just described 90% of Zig Forums my dude.

(((emily weinman))) hahaha

heh

Attached: 8dbf81e9d5a78d4afdaaa177fe7197b5a404e35bb1ff9da38a767eb90ea1751d.jpg (650x550, 67.96K)

I did not get to see her breast exposed in the video, but I did spy some decent breast action at :45 in the video. The whole
bullshit is just the thing all officers are taught to yell during any arrest nowadays. Good call on getting the baby out of there. Fact is, if you can't subdue an inebriated petite woman like this Jew-boon without punching her in the face, you don't belong on any police force.

Enjoy your lawsuits

I've seen it, there are 2-3 normal sized male cops on her but still they feel the need to punch her in the head repeatedly. Even one cop has no excuse for not being able to control a single teenage girl, she was already face down and didn't have a weapon.

Also apparently she passed the breathalyzer, but refused to provide ID. Fuck this shit. Yeah she's probably a whore and all but the cops are way out of line.

Attached: Dea6bReXcAADZjc.jpeg (556x500, 46.71K)

Talk shit, get hit.

I always beat up(not to the point where she has to get medical treatment tho) my women before I fuck them. The sex is always hot and passionate. I leave when I'm done with her and that's when she goes and get niggers like you–her emotional tampons. You faggots listen to what a woman says and that's why you can't get laid.

I will never ever support a cop, they all have hair trigger personalities.

Attached: beat.mp4 (580x360, 367.13K)

satisfying

Edgy virgin detected

words

She's clearly reaching for a gun and the rest of the world operates fine without a drinking age so he is a hero. He actually just stopped a million instances of employers ripping off their employees, he stopped all 50 million comcast customers from having extra charges illegally added to their bill since they he a monopoly and are never held accountable, he stopped the problem where anytime somebody from the middle class or below is a victim of a crime nobody investigates it, he stopped the illegal removal of due process and usage of cruel and unusual punishment by police gangmembers, he stopped every angry ex boyfriend cop from spying on people illegal through the use of stingrays, he stopped the illegal arrest of journalists exposing us mafia crimes or activists informing jurors of their rights before draconian drug war trials where literal mob members have the police arrest their competition, he stopped the illegal planting of evidence and lying under oath done routinely by police thugs to reach quotas or just get away with harassing the people they are supposed to protect, he stopped the legisilation of propaganda the Obama administration I mean cult authorized so they could play by zero rules while ruining the lives of people who don't worship the state, he stopped the get out of jail free card system which allowed Laura Bush to murder a guy and this degenerate coke dealer I met who ran over and killed the mayor of some town after a rave while drunk to have no punishment for their crimes, he stopped the countless pedo rings which the prism system 500 intelligence agencies and tens of thousands of police forces who have the capability to arrest any teenager smoking a joint in the wood just so happened to miss, and he stopped the people who financed and profited off of the murder of thousands of Americans on 9/11. He did it. He is superbatman.

Based. All of them deserve this.

he throws punches like a girl, but it's still funny to see the thot getting checked for speaking out of turn

moar video
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-44325727/police-bodycam-released-after-new-jersey-beach-punch-video

BASED

dat side boob do