Dutch Diversity Study Shows That Diversity Is Bad for Us

The Scientific Council for Government Policy (in Dutch: Wetenschappelijke Raad voor het Regeringsbeleid, WRR) released a scientific report this week, which shows that ethnic diversity negatively impacts social cohesion.

Full report (in Dutch) here:
wrr.nl/publicaties/verkenningen/2018/05/29/de-nieuwe-verscheidenheid

Translated from the full report (page 87):

dutchnews.nl/news/2018/05/the-dutch-are-becoming-more-diverse-one-in-five-have-at-least-one-foreign-parent/

English news article which, safe for one small paragraph, ignores the negative impact of ethnic diversity.

nrc.nl/nieuws/2018/05/29/het-gaat-niet-meer-alleen-over-turken-en-marokkanen-a1604700

Dutch newspaper article, also downplaying hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_Council_for_Government_Policy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (768x434, 128.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/10/07/experts-said-arctic-sea-ice-would-melt-entirely-by-september-201/
theguardian.com/environment/2016/aug/21/arctic-will-be-ice-free-in-summer-next-year
hbdchick.wordpress.com/tag/robert-putnam/
doi.org/10.1007/s10464-013-9608-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some additional context

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2569x3209, 5.13M)

You don't say!
Maybe Unity is the answer?
Oh No!
That's not a consideration.
We're trying to develop more division here! GTFO.
Welcome, cucks of social divisiveness policies. Let us have a dialogue that does not degenerate into an ignorant whine-fest of B-Lame.

Attached: modsarefags.png (1276x714, 422.88K)

sad tbh

Attached: (you).jpg (500x375, 53.85K)

it's still Zig Forums at its finest

just give us the gist or fuck off

By 'Unity', I mean celebrating our differences while uniting against ALL forces attempting to enslave us. We all want Freedom, right? Mix and match obviously does not work – except for the slavers. What does work? I'm not giving you the answers. You can figure it out for yourselves. You are FREE, aren't you? If not, what will you DO about it? Do you know, or even care? Be honest. Shitposting is easy. What else you got, bro? What do you want to do? What WILL you do?

Lazy Millenial detected.

Spot the mensch on the bench. He kvetches, he derails, he's got no shame! Good to finally have some hard data that accepts the challenge we face overcoming tribalism in their best-case scenario.

Attached: Chimpy.png (1114x324, 246.28K)

All research is fake, its created by creating rules which you say are valid and adhering to them to get the results you want.

You say that like you arent a 20-30 somthing man posting on an anime culture image board.

niggers are bad for your country

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (270x187, 8.28K)

Welp. I'm not. 55 here. Not lazy. Not Millenial. Not an idiot.
What do you have to say for yourself?

Your "culture" is all about blame, which is spelled B-Lame, which is why you ARE Lame. If you don't like the world you live in fucking DO something or STFU, you little punk! Shitposting on a pseudonymous image board is not enough. You have the youth and the energy. I did my part, now listen to me when I tell you:
NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE UNLESS YOU YOURSELF DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Inept fools cannot comprehend this truth.
You should listen and learn. Your elders have much to teach for the willing learners. Or would you rather B-Lame?

Scientific research led to the internet though… so clearly the internet is fake and you're just in a coma now.

Don't bother trying to engage. This is a classic brainlet technique. You present statistics and summaries of research and they get triggered by the hard truths so they start attacking the very philosophical nature of research and statistics in an effete attempt to distract from the core findings. You saw the >muh infographics shill show up early. It's classic damage control.

Mixing cultures ALWAYS causes problems. Who will solve them?
It better be (You); because, if you don't, no one will.

That's the gist. The Dutch have provided even more truthpill ammo, on top of the existing pile, and of course the inescapable self-evident truth in examples you can see anywhere you look.

this is probably why the multi cultural society known as Russia can't band together to overthrow their kleptocrat Hairless Wonder

More great work from No Shit Monthly

Who wants to live in an area that will be under water in 50 yrs

This is what happens when you become an imperialist oppressor(USA ,GB)
The oppressed say,hey boss.I wanna come live with you

Go away, Al, no one's buying your kike tax scheme anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/10/07/experts-said-arctic-sea-ice-would-melt-entirely-by-september-201/

theguardian.com/environment/2016/aug/21/arctic-will-be-ice-free-in-summer-next-year

So are they saying simply ethnic mixing is bad or the culture clash is the problem? What if groups of peoeple were different colors but all taught the same? Maybe it would be like the US? You know a stable society with an element of crime but not enough to destroy it? It looks to me american proves this research wrong.

Questioning the groups collecting and compiling the data is my problem. How do I know they didnt skew their research just like the global warming folks. Why are these facts real and the others not? You guys are so full of shit. You deny scientific fact all the time and question its legitimacy but when someone questions facts that you want to be true you attack them. Fuck.

convinient science deniers on both sides

Shut the fuck up retard.

so what about sweden? or germany, the one euro country the world (other than kikes) don't have shit to say about (most of the time theh were liberators or partners, even african colonies didnt consider them oppressive).

ITT: liberals insanely asshurt because a fact we've all known for years now has scientific backing.
As if the statistical argument against diversity wasn't enough.

You're more than capable of looking up this research and making a determination as to the quality for yourself. Btw, no one was "questioning" facts, they were flat-out saying research is fake.

The more racially homogeneous a neighborhood, the more social cohesion and trust there is. This is seen all over the world, including America, where everyone is "taught the same". Here's a good jumping off point/summar for research.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/tag/robert-putnam/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (949x762, 143.36K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (246x205, 11.21K)

You are one sheltered faggot retard if you think all people in the world love individuality and freedom. Why do you think there are so many religious people out there, specially conservative Christian and Muslim? They want control, they don't want freedom. They want something to tell them what they can and can't do, and something to fear.

Stop projecting what you want people to be onto the world, you're going to be disappointed when you get older.

AHAHAHHAHA i fucking know

Attached: CQRe9tXWIAA3p5z.jpg-large.jpeg (1024x474, 48.3K)

This is the original paper this guy is mostly referencing
doi.org/10.1007/s10464-013-9608-0

yes

Why don't you go ahead and stop posting every retarded thought that crosses your 14 year old brain

No fucking shit.

I kinda figured your kind would just give up and accept the yoke. No biggie. Doesn't mean I have to – and if I wanna wake up a few cattle on their way to the slaughterhouse, I will. Who are you to stop me? How can you? Pathetic losers who give up before they're even out the gate! You should be ashamed. You think you're realists because you still haven't figured out that you create your own reality. The slaves shall serve, yes; but tou seem resigned to be one of them, or at least tear all the freedom lovers down off the wall back in tge pen with you and your pathetic excuse-laden kind.
Kindly fuck off now.

Can confirm. Women feel safe enough to walk around my neighborhood at night because it's pretty much all white except for maybe one or two asian families and one black family (where the father is actually present at home with the kids).

I know puberty can be a confusing time, and you're just trying to figure out who you are and how the world is, but it's best to keep these kinds of embarrassing thoughts to yourself.

alt-right spin on peppers:
jalapenos are hotter than franks red hot sauce, therefore we should ban jalapenos because they're too hot and cause too many burnt mouths

Who could be behind this post?

Do you even know where you are?

But I like to stuff my jalapenos with habeneros, then eat them with a side of ghost peppers. The flavor profile is unbelievably delicious.

hey facts don't lie, not my fault jalapenos are hotter than franks red hot sauce but clearly if its hotter it needs to be banned

Glad I'm not a clueless hymie unlike you

This isn't exactly goldwater news reporting. OP's article and sources seem much more sound then your average pol or leftypol tier junk.