Chinese police seize bishop who was asked to stand aside by Vatican

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/03/27/police-seize-chinese-bishop-who-was-asked-to-stand-aside-by-vatican/

Why is the Vatican allowing this?

Attached: guo.jpg (800x494, 38.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/02/06/china-is-the-best-implementer-of-catholic-social-doctrine-says-vatican-bishop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is really disgusting.

Because they follow heretical beliefs outlined in Vatican Council II. Its bad enough we have to accommodate sodomites and heretics, now the Church bends the knee to literal Communists? The Church is in need of a thorough cleaning.

The cleaning needs to start from the top

Attached: Vw0HV8h.png (500x310, 120.11K)

Because the gates of Hell have triumphed

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2018/02/06/china-is-the-best-implementer-of-catholic-social-doctrine-says-vatican-bishop/

They shouldn't do 'deals' with child-murdering Church-destroying Communists, and they shouldn't allow Communist-affiliated 'bishops' to become officially recognised bishops

Attached: 2a6.png (1185x1029, 592.9K)

what

The Protestant trolls are hard at work here today.

Attached: 665f2cdcaabda40aa9fa70338614ca8d5da08a835af0dca3507c10ce01f35a41.png (256x256, 63.31K)

Poor guy. The Bishop at my old church had been arrested and tortured by Vietnamese red police. I hate Communism so much. I wish it didn't exist. Hopefully the Chicoms know better than to make a martyr.

what, they're going to invade? teach China a lesson with their 135 Swiss Guards?

Attached: orly-putin.jpg (433x242, 9.71K)

in all honesty, they still probably could since china's military is less modernized then my PC from 08.

Yeah but the soldiers would be bogged down in street merchants trying to sell them bootleg children's toys

Because it is better to let government remove one priest than to get Catholicism banned from China.
Vatican always does things that are better in a long term, even if it means short term suffering.

Then why didn't the Catholic Church grant Henry VIII his 'divorce' or allow him to appoint Catholic bishops?

He was a corrupt leader who served his own interests, not that of the Catholic church nor God.

Unlike Emperor Xi, murderer of babies?

Because the Pope is a communist cuck.

You're not fooling anyone, Baptist.

I believe they assumed he wouldn't apostatize

Because in the year 1527 Holy Roman Emperor sacked Rome and imprisoned Pope. Pope was afraid that it would happen again if he annulled marriage between English king and HRE emperors aunt.

classic Rome move

Surely, as a sin against prudence, that would be suicide and thus, deserving of hell?

Attached: 1381727821480.gif (375x378, 20.05K)

Martyrdom isn't suicide.

Reminder that lying is not a option.
Also, age.

Surely the word is "arrested".

Kidnapped.