Theology Professor Says Jesus Was 'Drag King' with 'Queer Desires'…

Theology Professor Says Jesus Was 'Drag King' with 'Queer Desires'…

The theology program at the Jesuit-run College of the Holy Cross has taken on a new tone ever since the school appointed a gender-obsessed Chair of New Testament Studies who claims Jesus was a “drag king,” a new article contends.

archive.today/2018.03.28-121240/http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/28/holy-cross-theology-professor-says-jesus-drag-king-queer-desires/

In a remarkable re-reading of the Bible, Professor Liew has argued that Jesus is not only “king of Israel” and “king of the Jews,” but “also a drag king,” as presented in the New Testament Gospel of John. Saint John’s constant references to Jesus wanting water, giving water, and leaking water “speak to Jesus’ gender indeterminacy and hence his cross-dressing and other queer desires,” Liew contends. Reading everything through the lens of gender, Professor Liew finds sex in the most unlikely places in the life of Jesus. The episode of Jesus washing the apostles’ feet at the Last Supper, for example, is “suggestive,” like “a literary striptease,” and “even seductive,” because it “shows and withholds at the same time,” he claims.

Liew’s sexualization of the sacred Christian texts goes beyond the reinterpretation of actions and extends to gender identity as well. For instance, Liew stated that in his Gospel, Saint John makes very clear that Jesus is a Jew but he is less clear about “whether Jesus is a biological male.” In passages that would be considered blasphemous to devout Christians, Liew eroticizes Jesus’ relationship to his disciples and even to God the Father, proposing that “Jesus himself needs others to cum with the Father.” This eroticization can be found in Liew’s interpretation of Christ’s passion and crucifixion as well, which Christians solemnly commemorate during Holy Week. “What I am suggesting is that, when Jesus’ body is being penetrated, his thoughts are on his Father. He is, in other words, imagining his passion experience as a (masochistic?) sexual relation with his own Father,” Liew has written.

Attached: Transgender-EMMANUEL-DUNANDAFPGETTY-IMAGES-640x480.jpg (640x480, 45.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sj2014.net/blog/jan-3rd-1816-jesuits-marched-out-of-st-petersburg-colleges-confiscated
issuu.com/thefenwickreview/docs/fr_march_2018_05
worcestermag.com/2018/03/30/petition-calls-for-ouster-of-holy-cross-professor/58569
youtube.com/watch?v=7pJffxLdzLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wonder if this is a symptom of toxoplasma gondii

Honestly better to be a fedora than whatever abomination this man is

EVERY TIME
V
E
R
Y

T
I
M
E

I did some research on T. gondii few years back as part of a small paper.
The tl;dr of T. gondii is that it actually does influence humans but in such a small amounts that it can't be held solely responsible for anything.

Attached: Alexander Anderson intensifies.png (377x467, 410.64K)

The eternal Jesuit strikes again

We need to purge that religious order…

Catholic intellectuals hate Jesus? I never would have guessed such a thing!

I'm reasonably certain this wasn't the author's intent. You cannot just make up your own interpretation of stuff.

In all honesty, not all of them…but yes, there are many of them who say such heretic and shameful things.

Really makes you think.

Attached: dff625fdca16261ed5b55d9d065b3effbce297735272aa78dbb2be05a2cf7d2d.jpg (710x508, 319.74K)

Heretics! The lot of 'em! The Catholic Church is in much need of a good ol' fashioned Inquisition. Instead of inquisiting on the plebs, they should inquisit the clergy and the bishops to make sure they are in accordance with the Church (pre Vat 2).

Purge them from the Church!

Attached: images (25).jpg (224x225, 8.2K)

Why does the Catholic Church allow this kind of stuff?

Why does the Catholic Church fund this stuff? Really makes you think.

Haha if I want a glass of water I'm a sodomite?

That's it.
The Jesuits must be purged.

sign of the times really. antichrist soon

Attached: turin.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Based Jesuits!

Friendly reminder that sodomy is peak narcissism.

Attached: Jesuitical.png (574x365, 16.9K)

Attached: Jesuit Expulsions.png (799x648, 425.25K)

Attached: ff248b684a4175c1b0b6a43f594ea5298a829bdf9602f7d2e7aeba72e54f98a7.jpg (439x290, 24.28K)

What's the blank 1816?

Maybe this?
sj2014.net/blog/jan-3rd-1816-jesuits-marched-out-of-st-petersburg-colleges-confiscated
I don't know.

Imagine what they would have done to somebody if they had said this 300 years ago?

You know you can upload more than one image in a single post, right?

Heaven

From what I've read it does impact your reaction time, which could imply that it obstructs some connections within the brain.

Also, T. gondii is still rather fringe, so there are a lot of things we might not be aware of.

Yes, I know. Thank you.

Breitbart got this from the New Boston Post (or Fox News did) and they sourced it from pages 5-7 of this article:
issuu.com/thefenwickreview/docs/fr_march_2018_05
… which, in turn, sourced it from a paper Liew wrote back in 2009.
(((TRIGGER WARNING))) the article actually thinks all this is a GOOD thing.

Seriously, no one needs to say anything. We all know what this is.

Jesuits. Catholicism's Canadian Episcopalians.

Attached: 1514448649.jpg (480x521, 47.85K)

Attached: 1509223687273.jpg (267x199 99.91 KB, 144.17K)

Same Modus Operandi:

1) Claim something so outrageously blasphemous and stupid to generate backlash.

2) When the backlash predictable occurs then play the victim, accusing the opposition of "intolerance".

3) Demand more "understanding" and wasted time to investigate the stupid assertion.

Post something that isn't satire and we'll talk.

Libtardism at its finest.

sourced from here:

Theology professors 500 years ago started heresies that would change Europe forever and now it seems everything has degenerated. I don't know what a "drag king" is but I know that Ignatius Loyola didn't create the Jesuits for this.

Attached: heresy.jpg (855x680, 71.91K)

worcestermag.com/2018/03/30/petition-calls-for-ouster-of-holy-cross-professor/58569
A few facts that absolutely need to be considered here:
The article makes it clear that he committed this sin five or six years before he began working at Holy Cross and that the president of the school considers it insulting. Say what you want about their policy on freedom of speech, but it's clear that Holy Cross has nothing to do with this nonsense, and say what you want about the Jesuits, just don't damn yourselves with misinformed slander in the process.

Nothing like the modern 'trend' of today projecting their ideology with loose evidence for that shock value fame.

Attached: download.jpg (250x250, 6.82K)

It would be more unacceptable if we actually find out Jesus wasn't half the king people made Him out to be or half the King the archon calling Himself "Jesus" goes around claiming He is.

We don't even really have a lot of information on Jesus speaking about certain topics at all (as opposed to the Law of Moses)….homosexuality being one of those things that Jesus never expounded upon.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pJffxLdzLA

Attached: 4c5b55fbba6c9b069bb9750b98c10fb26032a059.jpg (446x251, 29.14K)

So it was already a matter of public record when they chose to hire him.

You faggots are saying Jesuit, but from my perspective, the problem is fucking Americans. You are a bunch of fucking degenerates.

It is not a question of Jesuits or non-Jesuits. It's always you fucking Americans that come up with this shit.

Hey, we’re a child of divorce, give us a break!

I noticed that even amongst Catholics, the mentality about everything related to the Church is very Protestant. Very much one of, "I know best, Rome shouldn't have a say, individualism above everything else". And this is not just liberal Catholics who do this. It is true across the spectrum.

When the Pope dares to try to educate and point society towards the good path, American Catholics of whatever political persuasions always, turn their heads the other way and mutter something to the effect of, "Pope should stick to religious matters".

The whole point of religion is to keep society on path towards salvation. You cannot do that without addressing the lifestyle and the way people are behaving themselves.

its the heresy of Americanism.

t. Jesuit

Seriously how has she not been reprimanded and fired?! Blood boiling.

Attached: the slopehead in question.png (705x653 127.21 KB, 146.38K)

Tell that to the Protestants?

The key to understanding academia:

Novelty >>> utility

Attached: f091701474c2af016b1eb1ee3a59818a6d58f6be719028d1b93fcdb0d00d1f7b.png (465x448, 287.6K)

While it seems that that's true, it's really more about subversion and being both anti-White and anti-Christian.

Face facts:

It would be a novelty for me, as a White Christian, to go to an Jewish college for a degree and then write books on how someone descended from Mennonites and converted to Orthodoxy would interpret the Talmud through my own unique racial and critical lenses, but do you think for a moment that (((academia))) would value that "novelty?"

Fair point

Yes, but that was for the betterment of Christianity. This, however …

Attached: deal-with-it-kierkegaard.jpg (392x392, 20.66K)

That actually sounds like an interesting book.