Economy so strong under trump, NYT is literally speechles

We Ran Out of Words to Describe How Good the Jobs Numbers Are

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3500x1969, 7.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
hooktube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w
hooktube.com/watch?v=EbolwSbowvY
hooktube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
hooktube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
hooktube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
hooktube.com/watch?v=57CJ83TlHJs
hooktube.com/watch?v=kh2mdPbYnZI
hooktube.com/watch?v=oG-W0YbMUMw
archive.is/o3p6g
archive.fo/Ye0fy
archive.fo/HPnFI
archive.fo/p2wkg
archive.fo/hvEgd
archive.is/7z4Ok
archive.is/rdNzu
archive.is/qmz5r
wsj.com/articles/its-easy-to-defend-obamas-economic-record-1476034941
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got a job but i'm poor
will 1% that tru mp gave more money too,give me sum?
\
Fuck off sfb OP

Gop gonna lose big time in midterms

gonna be YUGE loss!!!

SAGE

How about getting a higher paying job, faggot? Employment rates have never been higher, people are looking for employees everywhere. You just have to stop sitting there with your hand out and seek them out.

Yet at the same time, wages have barely ticked up at all. Those higher paying jobs don't exist unless you're a well connected boomer.

Stupid slimy goyim, you wanted jobs and you got them you ungrateful worm, you did not specified a higher salary or anything like that for your efforts.

Attached: 116db915fb927a3af8cb76b5063b1e97abc876af2d3e2a769fbe557c5cd37532.png (375x444, 96.29K)

Attached: Boomer fag.jpg (520x1865, 281.8K)

It's funny how the GOP is always the ones talking about "fake news", when they are the biggest source of it. From tax cuts to denying climate change, it's literally the Party of Lies.

Nice strawman.

Have you ever noticed that according to the mainstream media the economy shifts from being the "Trump economy" every time the stock market takes a dip, then immediately becomes the "Obama economy" as soon as things go well? It's almost like the mainstream media is covering for Kang Nigger.

Jobs are opening up, but they're only opening up for unskilled labor and for very skilled labor. Those of us like me who are skilled labor but lack the 10 years of experience manufacturing companies want to do repetitive bullshit are shit out of luck for the foreseeable future.
(But that doesn't count as "work experience" for fixing/building shit, so here I am)

Attached: 5a9252520d31ed9b3387d3ecb79838a7884696d645d5fa75de71c5e050846a85.png (521x533, 113.51K)

you should be glad you even have a job otherwise we'll give it to the chinese and sell anything they make back to you marked up with the tariffs they put against us!

Its not our fault shareblue pays you in pizza rolls.

Go in to repair, fool. My last repair job paid me $24 by the time I left for greener pastures.

MILLENNIAL NEETS BTFO

TRUMP=on the side of good real jews who believe in God
which is exactly why the
globalist zionist fake jew bankers who worship money and false idols
hate him and his family so much.

hooktube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
hooktube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w
hooktube.com/watch?v=EbolwSbowvY
hooktube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
hooktube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
hooktube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
hooktube.com/watch?v=57CJ83TlHJs
hooktube.com/watch?v=kh2mdPbYnZI

and an interesting conversation. Zig Forums will laugh hard at this one.
hooktube.com/watch?v=oG-W0YbMUMw

Attached: 678657463.png (885x1017, 1012.7K)

I fucking love trump, but everyone is always so two faced when it comes to this. the shills love taking advantage of this, or rather they are pretending to be us, and then trying to make us change our minds because we believe we are in the company of other real people.

gr8 thread. shills attempt the "nice guy" approach and fail catastrophically
archive.is/o3p6g

or this bullshit

And I'm likely forgetting quite a few. Every few weeks, there was a new gimmick. Some frantic, desperate strategy using a combination of polls and false positives and self-titled experts declaring these things as indisputable fact, and then they just give up on one narrative and start another. The one we're on now is quite literally

Attached: 134543245.png (1481x764, 584.45K)

It's really gotten that lazy, but these faggots are all patting themselves on the back over this one. They think they've finally got it! 3 months in and this will be the thing that stops Trump from being President! People don't like him! HAHA! Take that drumpfkins! NOW TRUMP CAN'T BE PRESIDENT. To reiterate.. We're THREE FUCKING MONTHS INTO HIS FIRST YEAR AND THEY THINK THEY CAN STOP HIM NOW. He's already elected and you can't fucking impeach a president because the news said all of Trump's supporters hate him now.

Don't get me wrong. You can be pissed at the guy or question his decisions or voice your confusion over the shit he's done, but this idea that half country has suddenly changed sides and now it's everyone versus Trump is fucking stupid. He's not going anywhere for another 4 years, for fuck's sake.

This blackpill pessimism and defeatism is simply the next step. First they tried to derail us. Then they tried to shill us. Now they are pretending to be us and trying to drag us into the abyss where lefty faggots have been wallowing for these past few months. This is demoralization, plain and simple, and just like every single other narrative they tried before, when there are not tangible results, they will panic and switch to something else. The earliest rumblings seem to be the baseless claim that Kushner and Ivanka are manipulating Trump and making him do things because Ivanka was sad about dead children.

they bitch and scream and moan and say "he will not divide us" while at the very same moment they are trying to divide US they are screaming out in pain with their forked tongues as they strike out with lies and hypocrisy
they go against truth and honesty and the good man that was voted in by the american people
they want to appear like the victims to others while they brainwash themselves to consider themselves heros.

Attached: 86735364.png (1253x987, 285.31K)

>idiot who has no understanding of politics and is just "mad" for no explainable logical reason that TRUMP WON AND IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA stands at their special street shiaria diarrhea law shareabloobloo allahboof safe space camera while they repeat "he will not divulge us" over and over again

I laugh at the mass projecting the shills and the globalists have been doing. they are so butthurt about losing that they tell everyone else that they are cry babies while they throw nonstop temper tantrums all over the world. they look like the most immature cucks I have ever experienced in my entire life. they played dirty, they cheated, they scammed, they decieved, they did evil things to innocent people for corporate and otherwise greed and dirty money and for what they thought was power, and
They Lost.
they planted the seeds of evil and their harvest wasn't mangos bro. now they are the little kid on the flood of the supermarket crying and pounding the floor and screaming because they didn't get what they wanted.

Attached: 523465336.png (1285x1056, 298.53K)

Democrats lose In Special Elections, Republicans Win 5 Out of 5 Seats

The special elections are over with Republicans winning 5 new seats. The biggest battle being Georgia where the Democrats and other communist activists raised around $23 million dollars for Trump-basher Jon Ossoff’s campaign. However Jon Ossoff lost the special election as well, to Republican opponent Karen Handel.

A new CNN "meme" has been spread around social media depicting a screenshot after Democrats' stunning losses, exposing their most obvious liberal bias
archive.fo/Ye0fy

In fact, after the loss CNN has now refused to cover the election results, and will continue their witch hunt against President Trump
archive.fo/HPnFI

Meanwhile, President Trump tweeted two responses, one response for the Republicans and one response for the Democrats:

"Well, the Special Elections are over and those that want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN are 5 and O! All the Fake News, all the money spent = 0"
archive.fo/p2wkg

http s://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877372660455546880
"Democrats would do much better as a party if they got together with Republicans on Healthcare, Tax Cuts, Security. Obstruction doesn't work!"

archive.fo/hvEgd
http s://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877474368661618688

The reason they keep doing this is simple: They are losing. They are losing viewers, which loses them money. Without money they can't enforce their control on the world as easily. They can't make people think and act and believe what they want if no one trusts them. They mistakenly think Trump is the key and that if we lost him, we'd lose everything, everyone would go back to sleep, and we'd all just pretend none of this never happened. We won, We are winning, We are not tired of winning, We will NOT tire of winning, and We will win forever. there's only so much longer that these parasitic cretins can scrape by before they lose everything and we are going to experience the feeling of evil losing until evil ceases to exist.

shills getting embarrassed
archive.is/7z4Ok

Every interaction these sore losers have had with him since he announced his candidacy has been nonstop criticism and sarcastic remarks. they will say anything to make him look bad. makes me feel happy whenever I see bad news about trump because all that it means is that trump is doing such a great job that all the evil people in the world are getting frustrated to no end. I love the sense of freedom that radiates off of trump. best president I have ever had the honor of witnessing. a true hero and a great human being. he shall not fear ten thousand enemies that surround him and neither shall we. God bless trump and God bless america.

Attached: 987654245.png (961x645, 278K)

archive.is/rdNzu

we had to suffer through the bullshit of bush. twice. we had to suffer through the bullshit of obama. twice.
we had to watch our great country rot and crumble while the globalists raped it and stepped on our morals, ethics, human rights, principles, and our freedom.

and then we had to watch the most disgusting and corrupt liar and monster we have ever known step up and claim to be running for president. hillary.

we stood up and we said "No." enough is enough. we demanded honesty and integrity and freedom with no strings attatched. and that's what trump promised us, and that is what he gave us and continues to give us.

you will just have to put a smile on and behave yourself just like all these good trump voters did for 16 years. trump is a good man and he is doing a great job. if you can take a step back and ask yourself "why am I mad?" "why don't I like trump?" and realize you have no reasons and no answers for yourself, and then take another step back and take a few deep breaths, you might just realize you like him. you must realized you have been lied to by the UN and the globalists. you must realize where all your problems truly come from. it's not this great man who just showed up. it's the demons in charge who have been in charge for years. this great man, President Donald Trump, is here to kick those demons back to hell forever (metaphorically)

you should realize that and be happy for once. everyone is waking up and you are one of the few who refuses to accept the good truth. you're not the rebels from starwars, you aren't dark and edgy for hating trump, and you aren't impressing your friends. being the underdogs is reserved for the righteous. you should be sick of playing a monopoly game with rigged dice.

change your game and get on the Trump Train.
only then will you stop losing "the game"

Attached: 54653253425.png (1594x1346, 2.33M)

What happens when they hit 0%? Will they somehow find a way to try and claim his rating is in the negative? Wouldn't surprise me.

funny how they mention that there is low approval rating constantly but the good question is- how do they make up these approval ratings? when has anyone ever come to your house and knocked on your door and said "hey we need you for the approval rating vote!!!"

nobody has ever knocked on our door for our opinion. it's hilarious that these fake news pieces of shit probably just look at each other in their recording studio and go "hey do you have a low approval rating of trump?" and like the 3 people working there say "yes" and then they come out with this fake ass low approval rating story.

where's the proof? who did they interview? what set of people were asked these questions?

you know what I'm starting to realize? trump has a sky-high-fiving approval rating in the 150%, but not for globalist brainwashed leftists. all they are doing is saying "WE THE BRAINWASHED HAVE A LOW APPROVAL RATING FOR TRUMP" but they conveniently (and intentionally) leave out the part where it says "we the brainwashed" and just say that trump has a low approval rating without being honest and telling everyone where that mysterious rating came out from.

This is just a plain blatant outright lie. trump supporters are furiously happy and cheering all day every day. OUR approval rating for trump is at beyond maximum. lying by stating that trump has a low approval rating is just another devious way for the brainwashed lefties to state the obvious fact that only they disapprove of trump and that they disapprove of him completely. they feel that if they tell us this in the fake news over the t.v. and the internet constantly that trump supporters will eventually begin to believe that other trump supporters disapprove of trump and this is simply not true. this is just another "depression tactic" that the globalists use on populations that they want to break the spirit of, to make them feel hopeless.

DO NOT FEAR- HAVE COURAGE. DO NOT RELENT- MARCH ON. DO NOT BELIEVE- KNOW

God bless trump, and God bless america.

archive.is/qmz5r

Attached: 63421346342.png (2003x1457, 1.9M)

If Trump was actively serving the jews they wouldn't be riled up over him 24/7, be trying to impeach him, he wouldn't have done even 1 thing to help america out, and he would have signed the TPP. This is why no matter how many times you or another "trump is a kike" poster appears you fail. Reality doesn't support your shill narrative. You're constantly grasping at straws and trying to inflate plausibility where the portrait you paint doesn't exist.

Case in point; daily happenings doesn't support your shill narrative. If Trump actively served the jews, where are all of the blackpill inducing and MAGA-remorse causing stories? There should be tons of anguish, panic, and fear but there isn't. The best you guys have to work with is his jew ties and touching the wall. The best days you had was when he bombed one airbase and touched the jew wall. Where's the impending globalism we had before Obama left? We should have been knee-deep in the planned North American Union based off the EU.

Your next post will try to minimize all of that, downplay the significance of each point by glossing over them, and offer nothing of value as usual.

If any of you reading this has ever taken a "trump is a jew" post seriously, screencap this and remind yourself next time the reality of the situation and work on having willpower because no one should believe these kikes.

Attached: 623453245342.png (1696x2248, 1.3M)

Attached: 34653232412.webm (1280x720, 247.73K)

Attached: donaldtrumpcampaign.webm (640x358, 10.97M)

Attached: MAGA the Anime.webm (640x360, 14.35M)

Attached: I will fight for you with every breath in my body.webm (640x360, 2.67M)

Attached: never tired of winning.webm (1280x720, 6.8M)

Attached: trumpisagreatman.webm (640x360, 9.37M)

Attached: TRUMP IS OURGUY.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

TURMP WONNN!!?!!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STOP BEING PRESIDERNT TIRGHT
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*GRABSH POTSH AND PSANSH BING BANG BOOSH* MOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TELL ON YUO TORNP NOW YUO
STOPED HIM FROM DOING THIGN!!!!!!!!! WHEN MAKE WALLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALAALALALAL????????????????? HE TOUCH WOLL HE TOOCH DO WOOL HE TOOCH WALLEE WALL!!! RUSHA RUSHA RUSHA!!!! MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA!!!!!! HAVE A SNOOKERS BARK!!!!!! STOP DRINKING WATER WITH TWO HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FROMP IS JUDISH FROMP IS JUDISH SO NOBODOY LIKE HIM NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYBUNDY IGNORE ALL GOOD FINGS TRIUMPH DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN FIRE GUY THAT WORK WITH TRUP THAT TRUP LIKE AND SAY NO FIRE???? WHEN???!?!!!!!!
TEW HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SKEWPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SALT SHAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW TERMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SHOOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW
SEXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SEXY 4 THE WHITE HUOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SMUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS SALT SHAKERS ARE BIGGER THAN MY MOMS TITS! MUFFER DUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT YOUR FRIEND ANDNYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PING PONG POOSH== ==MAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE MADE TUR MP AND HE VOTES AND THEN TURM P INSIDE THE WHITOE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE TRUMOP SEY SORYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SUPTIF TURMP DIDNDT NO NOTHING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY HE FIX TAXES AND MAKE EVERYTHING BEDDDDDDDDDDERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPOOCH TROLONGL FROLFMGFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 23454325.png (747x434, 10.21K)

You're admitting that Trump is responsible for the economic growth. Either Obama was responsible so therefore Trump is responsible, or Bush was responsible so therefore Obama is as well under Trump's success. Which is it? I like the former.

bush was crap, obama was crap, Trump rocks and kicks ass best president in the world in history bing bing bong total win TOP HERO

One of my friends has been working a job for a year. He was hired on a provisional basis and has been commended multiple times with his team. It is time for him to be transitioned to permanent employee and his manager wants to, but in the past year, the company has upped the requirements for the job. They feel they can be more selective in who they choose to hire, so he is no longer qualified. Let me repeat that, not qualified for a job he has already been doing for a year.

At the company where I work, 3/4 of the phone tech support people (not exactly a high requirement job) are no longer qualified for the job they currently have. If the job market were so amazingly good, I would expect companies to have to compromise their standards to fill necessary positions instead, I see the requirements being constantly raised, even in jobs where the work isn't particular difficult.

How do you recover a comment?

Wall Street Journal: It’s Easy to Defend Obama’s Economic Record

"President Obama’s Republican opponent in 2012 pledged to get unemployment below 6% by the end of 2016. Under President Obama the unemployment rate fell below 6% two years earlier, by the end of 2014. Today the unemployment rate is 5%, as compared with the 5.5% projection published by the administration in February 2010."

wsj.com/articles/its-easy-to-defend-obamas-economic-record-1476034941

Attached: mnuchin-linton.jpeg (4000x2667, 1.36M)

covfefe
clinton ordered vince foster executed faked evidence

When you see the number of black unemployed people fall, but the number of black employed people doesnt rise then there is obviously more going on than meets the eye. If they stopped being unemployed but didnt start being employed where did they go?
This recent news is quite different. The economy created 220,000 new jobs in one month under Trump so that explains the change in numbers.

Try working harder or go back to school you faggot.

school is outdated by about 40 years.

thanks obama! too bad now it will be going down the shitter thanks to trump's tariff war.

trump economy when there is a small dip in STOCKS because trump does stupid shit that causes little panics on a weekly basis.
obama economy OVERALL because his 8 years of policies is what got things up to the steady creep that they had been on throughout his presidency, constantly hitting new highs and continuing through trump's first year, in which he passed no policies that would have any effect on overall economic performance.

I totally don't think you're a Zig Forums falseflag, and think you are a disgusting commie liberal SJW from reddit like everybody else who disagrees with Zig Forums

It's only because of King Nigger goys. Remember that!

Didn't Trump's rating break King Nigger's rating high recently?

gibs

Nice, based trump giving jobs to all those dreamers. I love civic nationalism fellow magapedes and based black men

Raising wages is difficult without fucking everything in the process; he's working on lowering taxes instead.

Now here's a question. If the job market is so good, then why can't young people (especially those lacking the adequate training) get a job?
If the money's good, then why are the old going back to work?
So, we listen and believe that the job market's high. How then is the price of necessities increasing while the pay at jobs are stagnating?