The recent mass shootings in the US all have one thing in common: misogyny

After the attack in Toronto, New York Times columnist Ross Douthat published an ill-advised piece about the “redistribution of sex”, an idea that originated in misogynist online forums for “incels” who would like to see women forced to have sex with “low status” men. And just a few days ago, Canadian psychology professor and author Jordan Peterson, who enjoys a cult following of disaffected young men, said in a New York Times profile that young men wouldn’t commit crimes of mass violence if there was “enforced monogamy”.

The solution to misogynist crimes isn’t to ensure that violent men have sexual access to women – it’s that we teach men that they’re not entitled to women’s sexual attention to begin with.

Women should not have to be afraid of rejecting a man lest he kills her and others; men should not grow up believing that they’re owed sex by women. These should not be tall orders.

Before another young man decides to take his misogynist rage out at a school, or a gym, or a city street – let’s finally do something.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/21/santa-fe-mass-shooting-misogyny

Attached: 4632.jpg (620x372, 46.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9W0o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ban women
problem solved

Yep, takes a woman to boil down a deep societal problem to 'me me me'

Attached: 1386935548239.png (1153x823, 126.78K)

all these threads are made by SJW shills
don't point out what they are doing wrong just let them keep making the same mistake over and over but always point them out and tell others to do the same.

MGTOW and voluntary celibacy are the real solutions to female tyranny and evil.

ban misandry

Men do the right thing and cycle – stop this white male occupation of bycycle lanes
Men are talented in arts and craft – stop male domination, obligatory women quota
Meritocracy – toxic male plot to keep women and nigger down.
Thousands of universtiy faculties dedicated to gender and feminism, billions to shit on males who finance that by their labor

Womyn are rotten people with shitty values. That's the problem, not sexual access or muh vagina.

Women in general are getting some payback for their absolutely disgusting behavior after the 'sexual revolution'
topkek

Attached: 203454357324.jpg (390x310, 28.24K)

females were a mistake tbh

These feminists will wake up only when it's too late, when they're getting raped by the sandniggers like in Sweden or Germany.

this

Even the Iranian chick who shot up Youtube HQ?

Yeah, because she didn't kill anyone, reinforcing muhsoggyknee steriotypes of women being bad with guns.

Of course you sissies are 'inside the fishtank looking out', so you lack the perspective required to see yourselves for what you truly are……….

which is homosexual……..

but the rest of us see you perfectly……
you're all a bunch of homosexuals…….

Case closed

when little boys grow up and become adult males who never get any pussy, and would rather sit in a virtual social setting with other similarly sexually failed men, talking about how evil women are, THOSE MEN ARE CALLED HOMOSEXUALS

but can homosexuals do this……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….?

Nigga, you what?

laugh it off all you want…

I'm sure that's been your technique for quite some time.

yuk yuk yo, right?….

………..and then, one day the fake laughter stops, and the boiling, seething rage bubbles to the surface………

and the angry little video game playing sissy boy lashes out in effeminate rage

Q: what's 'involuntary' about deciding to be a weirdo who refuses to 'take a hint' and put away his video games and start behaving like a man?

TEMPER TANTRUMS:

they've always been just the same, whether the little boy throws his toys across the room, or has a firearm in his hands……

SISSYTIME

Whew, lad… You really are retarded, huh?

Girls are not obligated to be attracted to you. It's THEIR choice, and there's a lot of competition, considering the fact of how easy it is to make yourself attractive to females….

It's really not that hard… It has nothing to do with how tall you are, or how much money you have, or how big your dick is…

It has everything to do with self-confidence.

And if you're incapable of behaving with a little bit of charisma and self-confidence, it's nobody's fault but yours…..

The world is not going to sit around feeling sorry for you simply because you're too dense to figure it out, or because you're so afraid of rejection that you refuse to even try…

getting a girl is one of the easiest things you could ever do.

getting rid of a girl is the hard part…

Congratulations! You can read!!

THAT'S EGG ZACK LEE WHAT I AM IMPLYING

Misogyny is not the only common thread among all of the shooters… There are a few other common threads nobody seems to be talking about….

They were all video game geeks
They were all creepy
They were all sheltered mommy's boys
They were all distorted psychologically
They all thought women were obligated
They were all pussies
They were all effeminate, and their concepts of intimidating masculinity had all been gleaned from playing effeminate video games

You got damn right that's what I'm implying.

Attached: 1316300367793.jpg (228x229, 17.09K)

Did you forget to mark somebody for your reply, buddy?

Wow what erudite and compelling reply

I suppose it is testosterone deficit syndrome.

I have been studying the psychological Behavior different animals my entire life.

I am a particularly ardent and enthusiastic CAT WORSHIPPER

Cats possess all of the attributes which humans should strive to attain, but so often fail to do so….

My friends used to ask me, "how do you always get good looking girlfriends?", Because I'm not even vaguely physically attractive. I would always answer the same way, "try behaving like a cat"

Cats are self-confident, they don't 'need you', they are sleek and stealthy and sexy and acutely aware of the power they possess. In short, they are fascinating examples of how to carry yourself.

But over the decades, working with hundreds of cats, even as amazing as they are, I still noticed a bizarre random psychological trait that would appear occasionally…

Every once in awhile, for no particular reason at all, there would be one cat out of the group who made the decision to live their life in fear and isolation….

They would never be 'forced into this decision' by the rest of the cats around them, rather it was completely a decision on their part to cower away, panic, always being afraid of the other cats, and this behavior always had a Snowball Effect.

Even though the other cat's did not 'bully them into behaving like a trembling coward', eventually the other cats would indeed take advantage of this situation, and eventually they would all end up bullying and attacking and harassing the timid introverted fearful weirdo cat…

I've seen it dozens of times over the decades, and although I would feel sorry for those particular cats, at the same time I realized they created the situation for themselves, and it became a self-fulfilling prophecy…

The more of a timid fearful 'weirdo' those cats behaved like, the more they got picked on by the other cats….

The truth of the matter is: normally when somebody 'hates women with such a passion', you would expect their hatred to be based upon real life experiences where they got 'burned'…

But it's fair to say 99.7% of you 'women haters' have no experience with women whatsoever, having never been burned or betrayed. Your anger and resentment towards women is all based upon nothing, because 99.7% of you have never actually had a girlfriend or a wife.

It's a fashion trend. Fear is the motivator, and your fear of rejection is the source of your misplaced anger. Most of you are so afraid of rejection, that you won't even get off your ass and try.

Human behavior is just as interesting as animal behavior, because it's very predictable. When a coward is afraid, and he remains stunted, refusing to grow or even try, he's highly unlikely to admit that he's simply a coward…

Instead, he's going to try to distract Everybody by pretending it's 'anger'.

The shooters did not make society 'respect their type', and they certainly didn't make society 'afraid of their type'.

Those guys had girls laughing behind their backs in life, because of their stupid decision to behave like somebody who deserves to be laughed at… And in death, they only upped the ante, and the whole world laughs behind their back posthumously…

We have no respect or compassion or empathy or fear for those type of people….

The world has nothing but laughter, and we forget their names 30 seconds after it has been broadcast on the news.

Nobody feels sorry for you except for you, and that's the problem… Maybe if you'd stop feeling so sorry for yourself and start behaving like a man, somebody would respect you… Maybe if you behave like a charismatic self-confident assertive young man, you'd find out it's really not that hard to get whatever girl you set your sights on….

Lol yeah, sure… You really 'got me' there, huh? Hahahahaha !!

(I have never been without a girlfriend or a wife since I was 17 years old. The longest period I have had 'between girlfriends' was 2 or 3 days tops)

In other words a cat lady

this man gets it.

Exactly. the term "incel" is quite literally a lie. The only people who are involuntarily celibate are those who literally cannot get out and speak to women. In other words you need to be in a damn coma.

WHY THE NSA HAS EMBEDDED BIOS ROOTKITS ON TO YOUR COMPUTERS

Every single one of you has a very specially modified bios rootkit embedded on the bios of your computer.

ALL OF YOU……..

why?…. because you came here to Zig Forums. That's all it took.

Anybody who comes here or to halfchan has voluntarily become a person of interest.

They realize this is one of the gathering places for losers who may end up throwing a temper tantrum because they can't get any pussy…..

They're monitoring me as well

Of course, they are monitoring every single electronic telecommunication on this planet, no matter who you are or where you are…

But in here, and in 4chan, it's a special situation… They're not stupid. They are absolutely correct. guys like you represent a tiny micro-fraction of society that feeds off of false reassurances from other similar sociosexual failures.

Everything you say, search, upload and download is being funneled through PRISM's Echelon….

And it's going to get much more enveloping as time goes by.

and I think it's a good thing.

Yep… A cat lady who gets my dick sucked almost every single night.

A cat lady who's literally fucked hundreds of women & teenaged girls

(literally well over 600 in the 54 years I've spent on this planet)

Meow…..

EGG ZACK LEE !!

very well worded, sir!

Thank you.

Man you and me need to talk. I'm 41 and i am just amazed at how in 20 years so many sissies and pussy ass men just popped up into existence in the last 10 years. They all whine and make excuses. The big part of the problem is they walk out into the world of adults expecting to get some mythological 10/10 girlfriend without having to put in the work. And when she just doesn't fall into their laps like a beautiful, virtuous, virgin slut they get pissy and start whining. But then again this generation of males have mostly been raised by women instead of men, so what can we expect.

Attached: whitekorra.jpg (594x594, 213.94K)

M I C H A E L

Michael was one of my best buddies in real life. We met when we were teenagers, and we became inseparable…

Michael was ugly as fuck. Poor Michael. The genetic Lottery was not fair to him.

He was about 5' 4", and he literally resembled a billy goat in the face.
(I'm not joking. Michael literally looks like a goddamn billy goat)

However, he always had THE most amazingly Magnetic Personality I had ever seen… Michael was well aware of his physical shortcomings, but he simply didn't care… HE OWNED IT….

He accepted himself for what he was, and for what he wasn't. His personality was so magnetic, and everybody gravitated towards him, hoping some of his self confidence might rub off on them…

ESPECIALLY GIRLS……….

Michael got almost as much pussy than ME, which is really weird because I was a DJ in strip clubs for almost 10 years, and I got more pussy than anyone I've ever known in my life…

And it wasn't ugly girls that Michael was fucking. He always got super hot bitches… He and I would be hanging out, and it always amazed me how often gorgeous women would literally throw themselves at him… It had nothing to do with money or any of those other memes you guys have been led to believe.

It was his CHARISMA. He didn't even have to talk to the girls for them to notice it… You could see it from across a nightclub, he just handled himself in a way that exuded self-confidence and shows he was happy with himself… Much like a cat, he was not 'clingy' or 'needy', and he didn't need your validation

Michael got SO MUCH PUSSY that it was a phenomenon. All of his girlfriends used to brag about Michael, because he had the attribute women really look for', CONFIDENCE….

Yep… My wife and I are continually asking each other "what the fuck happened here?"

It seems as if there was some kind of 'silent, unspoken natural disaster' that suddenly created an entire generation of inept adult males…

It's completely unnatural, and it leads me to believe there's a possible genetic mutation or even some form of Bio terroristic intervention that may have mutated their DNA

Anyone else just scroll past when they see this much reddit spacing?

THIS: a perfect example of what has happened

Focus groups, marketing surveys, & advertising research is a very exacting science. These days, advertisers know exactly where to target certain demographics to achieve maximum results with their advertising dollars…….

They don't place 'weirdo sexual failure' ads like this on Zig Forums without knowing their target audience…..

If you placed this same advertisement on a website frequented by 'psychologically and socially stable' men, it would be laughed off line within 24 hours……

Attached: PicsArt_06-03-09.37.04.jpg (1080x884, 148.46K)

I couldn't care less if you have made the decision to be a loser….. I'm confident you will continue this loser behavior, because you've already invested so much time in it already…

The fact of the matter remains: you read every single word that I typed, you can't even fool yourself, and you're certainly not capable of fooling me….

You didn't come to this website NOT to read…………

You're simply challenged by my words, and you're incapable of developing a Counterpoint, so you're trying to pretend as if you are oblivious to my message and even more importantly you're trying to present it as if you are not alone in your cowardice…. You would be happy if it appeared that you had a 'team', but you don't…..

it's just you

little you

introverted and alone

posting… playing video games… masturbating out of frustration… watching anime… falling asleep all by yourself in that lonely little bed of yours….

Waking up completely alone once again, day after day after mind-numbing day…

Yeah…. You would be a terrible actor….

You read every word, sissy boy

lol Two Minutes Hate Thread, I don't disapprove this time since the person we're hating on is sufficiently shitheel-y. That said you incels better not ruin shit by forcing thots on us.
t. picky to the point of volcel

Crisis actors.

Most homosexuals ARE voluntarily gay, actually….

Since you've made that decision, and you don't have the balls to find a boyfriend, perhaps I could interest you in spending money on a piece of plastic to masturbate into…

As you know, in the back of your mind you could convince yourself that you finally had a partner….

Attached: PicsArt_06-04-11.21.16.jpg (984x815, 74.38K)

looks like your tinfoil hat has a big hole, redditor

'crisis actor' this, 'jew' that, 'chad' this, 'roastie' that…..

right ?……………

(Aren't you aware that a sign of intelligence is thinking for yourself?)

lol yeah, sure……

I'm not surprised that you're smiling because ignorance is bliss

Yeah Ive also thought about this myself, people will try to pick on smaller waker guys that are not part of the "group", alienated males will always be picked on because they feel alien and far from the tribe, basically enemies.

They actually have a technical name for people like you….

Can you guess what it is?

(I'm going to give you a hint)

It starts with an H and ends with an omosexual

absolutely correct

fuck off Andrew, nobody gives a fuck what you think lol

HINT: they're channeling every single electronic communication on Earth through the 'Echelon' structure of PRISM

not just 'some' of them

not 'most' of them

every single electronic communication on Earth is being monitored by the Echelon Structure

Next topic: they have special chips physically installed on the motherboards of every computer manufactured since 2005 which create an automatic FRONT DOOR for them, not even a 'back door' anymore

Next topic: Intel & AMD are working in unison with them, having specifically designed their processors to allow 24/7 monitoring in ways that make the 'speculative execution' of the SPECTRE and MELTDOWN exploits seem like child's play

So… Everyone is being sent up the ECHELON already…. they don't need to break a sweat to put every Zig Forums & 4chan guest on to a special subset list

fact: urine…..

that's right….. URINE

urine idiot

I can live with that, lonely guy

perhaps

Attached: 0903bf893bb66b8348e0ebeb2eaeb2021f5c064b4b8b075d1b6e87c2188ace31.jpg (712x1024, 169.58K)

put 'paranoia' in one corner of a room

put 'ignorance' in the opposite corner

Q: what's in the middle of the room?

A: knowledge

A few shootings is nothing and they are bitching about that. The worst is yet to come but it's a latency issue. They are breeding with low IQ, low intelligence men–criminals, drug addicts, entertainers, athletes, …,etc.. When that demographic matures they'll tear down the very fabric of society that high IQ men built and maintained. The West is going to become like niggers living in shit holes. Just go and observe low IQ cultures around the world. Our generation won't have to deal with that shit storm though. We'll be dead or almost dead.

He just thinks a lot about what other dudes do with their dicks user. Don't fault him for being concerned. He seems to have put a lot of effort into it. What are you gay?

I've only been to reddit one time in my life
And at that happened very recently… I voluntarily decided to go there at the behest of somebody here in Zig Forums…

I didn't stay there for more than five or six seconds, and I didn't go scrolling or reading anybody's content…

I immediately logged out, because I have no desire to go there… I have no interest in going there…

But until that day just recently, I was able to honestly say that I had never been there in my life…

Little sissy boys like you are incapable of dealing with other people's individuality, because you are so desperate to fit in, that you repeat and mimic the trendy Behavior wherever you go

You parrot out the same trendy predictable catchphrases all day, everyday…

UC somebody who behaves by their own rules and uses their own style, and you become threatened for some reason

Apparently, little boys like you seem to think I structure of my syntax in a style that's reminiscent of the people at Reddit

I find that fascinating, and I think it speaks very highly of the people who go to Reddit… Anybody who doesn't repeat the same trendy predictable catch phrases and sissy boy Behavior of an image board is obviously doing something right

So… Now that we got that cleared up… I've got some bad news for you

I'm not going back anywhere… I'm here to stay, and as you have already become painfully aware, I'm pushing you out of the way

I'm the new sheriff in town, little boy… There's not enough room for both of us here, and it's not going to be me who runs away with my tail between my legs

I would suggest that you find some place that makes you feel a little bit more at home, because I've made myself very comfortable here

Attached: c985984f2d8c4b56f7f85178098b3415ce46fc924a8aec2722fdf53d2cee2b7b.gif (500x375, 795.82K)

Nope……

You're just a homosexual

see how easy that was?

Sounds like you're the one who wanted Michael to rub off on you.

Attached: fc417ab86ff0e749f4200247726464a5ed8af5d3526d41304626ac6ccbf3de2e.jpg (600x324, 48.13K)

You can't fool us. You're a roastie. No one will ever man up for your used up disease ridden cunt. You have nothing of value anymore and will forever be alone with your cats of course.

it's probably just a troll

nobody's 'bitching' about anything except for sissies like you.

the rest of the world are out there enjoying our lives, getting laid, taking care of business, making connections, interacting, going out on dates, falling in love, making best friends, etc etc etc

Nobody cares about the shooters…..

that's all media hype, and the real world has become tired of the hype. we don't have time to waste focusing on it….

sorry………

you're a non-issue to us

didn't read lol

You should, it's fucking comedy gold.

>sorry………

This is like Bradd Pitt telling unattractive men 'just have confidence bruh. It works for me'. You know what women call unattractive men with confidence—creeps.

OP, you're part of the problem

archive.is/9W0o0

Attached: PicsArt_06-04-12.05.24.jpg (2600x1404, 455K)

…..says the 'relation expert' who's never been in a relationship, because he's afraid of rejection……

right?….

kek

Right on
Every
Damn
Detail
I've
Told

correction

just like you, they've read every painful word

Attached: didnt-read-lol-dance-mem.gif (265x244, 1.46M)

Tell us what drugs you took today

I took 300 mgs of my wife's vagina….

How about you, little boy?

eh, I'm not a fan of cringe humor generally

lern2greentext

thanks m8

seriously though, you should try reddit if you haven't, I think you'd like it much better there.

fuck

off

oh boy more unfunny jokes
you sure told us

Pic related

Its my wife

Attached: Swineflupig.jpg (381x466, 9.53K)

We live in a gynocracy with misandry mainstreamed. Are you a woman?

You

Attached: 3b6ddb496d3232c5c78fc528fdf058525c62f1772017918b18e8294f54b8cdad.webm (476x720, 9.44M)

No, just came to point and laugh at you again before finding a better thread.

The only 'joke' I've seen in here was your assertion that you're a heterosexual……

AGAIN: they very carefully target demographics before placing advertisements

here's an ad that should appeal to your 'unique version of heterosexuality'

Attached: PicsArt_06-04-12.15.22.png (2234x1855, 1.48M)

back

to

reddit

I'm pleased that something made you feel good about yourself, albeit only for a fleeting moment…..

Here's an advertisement you might want to look into, lonely boy

Attached: PicsArt_06-04-12.15.57.png (899x776, 260.05K)

Attached: didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif (270x214, 1.41M)

no thank you

Looks like Johnny Neptune turned on his call everyone a homo script.

it's sad really

Attached: beavis-and-butthead-laughing-o.gif (320x180, 1.33M)

1 of 2:
OK. Im going to tell a personal story.
No, I am not Johnny Neptune.
She told me how much she hated me every day. Even as an infant, she never touched me except in anger and hatred. She got locked away several times for severe child abuse by my dad. She took all her frustrations in life out on me, the hated one. My younger brother was treated like a god.

2 of 2:
Anyway, I had something to say…
tl;dr single motherhood is a cancer upon our society.
The drugs that single mothers, doctors, the pharmaceutical companies, and society in general, push upon young boys and men is reprehensible.
I couldn't cope with women very well until I had my own children, because my relationship with my mother was unhealthy.
What is wrong with today's young men?
#1. NEETs should get out on their own.
#2. Get off the SSRIs, etc. Stop self-medicating too, before it becomes harder.
#3. Get used to failure. It is the best path to success. Real life will not give you an award for "trying".

Attached: Capture _2018-06-04-07-55-02.png (1228x997, 480.84K)

Remember that one dude you went to high school with who had to let everyone know every time he got his dick wet like he was the only one? He's that guy. He even said he was a DJ. Like anyone wants to fuck the whores that hang out in clubs and fuck DJsHe's LITERALLY that guy. But on an anonymous image board. Which is hilarious. I for one look forward to more bragging about fucking his wife's old pussy.

Attached: def not gay.png (500x585, 140.52K)

who gives a shit , stop labeling murders with SJW shit , its annoying , its a subhuman bait tho

Attached: niga wat.jpg (270x291, 15.75K)

After her bull dumped his load in it and you liked it. Good for you man.

Attached: PicsArt_06-04-12.33.39.png (2234x1855, 1.51M)