BREAKING: The Turdwater 'Reporters' Are Illiterate Faggots

Idiot Red Pill @ The Turdwater has done it again… He's such a fucking dumbass that he thinks 300 HUNDRED is a number.

The faggots at The Turdwater are all illiterate fucking worthless pieces of shit.

That faggot 'Major Burdock' told me, "it's impossible for us to make grammatical errors because we use Grammarly, the same software used by the real news organizations"

Bullshit…

Fuck you, Sergeant Sassypants bitchboy

thegoldwater.com/news/27919-Guatemala-Volcano-Eruption-Kills-33-People-300-Hundred-Injured

Attached: PicsArt_06-04-08.33.35.png (1080x1167, 465.87K)

I agree. Red Pill is a fucking faggot

I have also noticed that the fake 'journalists' at The Turdwater can barely spell. wtf is the deal with that?

I just read through several Goldwater stories, and you're correct. More than half of them contain multiple typos, misspellings and basic grammatical errors. really looks unprofessional, like trailer park dropouts work for them.

Looks like a journalism degree is actually worth something if this shit is the alternative.

I heard the 'reporters' at the Goldwater can make almost 100 hundred dollars $ a week.

'Red Pill' is such a douchebag pseudonym for any reporter to use. the second anybody sees an article written by someone using a faggot name like 'Red Pill', they instantly realize the story has no credibility.

I never really noticed it either until just a couple weeks ago. it seems that every story is filled with typos like a retard wrote it. it's as if they only hired the stupidest idiots, just so they don't have to pay them a real paycheck.

FILIPINOS use bad english grammar

wgaf

Filipino prostitutes

Attached: PicsArt_06-04-09.50.54.jpg (1280x850, 224.47K)

I realized that the only pussy fat lazy pig slob Jim can get is from those monkey faced Filipino $5 prostitutes, but he's so cheap that he offered them a low flat weekly rate to sit around and pretend like they're reporters AND have sex with him AND clean his toilets AND slop the pigs AND take out the garbage…. just like slaves, at a flat rate of less than 100 HUNDRED dollars a week.

are they really prostitutes? I always suspected it.

yeah, those Filipino women who work for the Goldwater are ugly as shit. their faces are disgusting. they literally resemble crossdressing monkeys

No one gives two shits
This isn't your blog

when you consider there articles are all written by filipino maids its kind of impressive they only made one mistake

correction, bitch
that's exactly what it is

I agree with him. it is indeed his blog, and you're his bitch, apparently.

Journalism is a business. They do what they are paid for. Cover this, cover that, don't cover those, paint this in a bad way–that sort of thing. Journalists sell their integrity for shekels or else they'll be hired and fired in the same day.

I had a good laugh user, but this really is blogposting.

retard detected

Wouldn't 300 hundred be 30,000?

300 hundred - 100 hundred + 5,000 thousand - 1,500 hundred = the Goldwater sucks

I disagree. OP listed his source, and he is correct. 300 hundred isn't a number, so Red Pill is definitely an uneducated old woman. It's a legitimate story.

johnny neptune..ace-hole respurter

timestamp, bitch

Your nicknames suck, Andrew. Nobody uses them but you.

Exactly….

Unlike parrots like you, I don't follow trends

shut up manlet failure