Putin says he speaks regularly to Trump on the phone

Russian President Vladimir Putin said he and US President Donald Trump "regularly talk over the phone" and that the pair work well together in the fight against international terrorism, but suggested a formal summit between the two was not imminent despite mounting speculation.
Speaking to Austrian television channel ORF ahead of a visit to Vienna on Tuesday, Putin said he "fully agreed" with Trump on the possibility that a new arms race between the countries could break out, and hoped the two leaders could work together to prevent it.
Putin said that in a recent phone call, "Donald said he was worried about the possibility of a new arms race."

"I fully agree with him – however, to prevent a possible arms [race], we should think about it, we should do something about it, give corresponding instructions to our Foreign Ministry and the US State Department," Putin added.

When asked by journalist Armin Wolf why there had been no US-Russia bilateral summit since Trump became president, Putin said he had met Trump more than once at international events but signaled that there were no immediate plans for a formal meeting.

Trump and Putin have spoken by phone eight times, according to readouts distributed by the White House. They have met in person twice – once at a formal bilateral meeting in Germany and once on the sidelines of a leaders' summit in Vietnam.
The pace of Trump-Putin calls is roughly equivalent to the number of phone calls Obama held with Putin in his final two years in office. They spoke nine times in 2015 and 2016.

cnn.com/2018/06/05/politics/putin-austria-intl/index.html

Attached: piss.jpg (900x599, 141.29K)

Eating shit, commies!

we don't need to know about your personal life, Reginald

Imbleachment now

its okay as long you're giving blowjobs to putin

there's a fine line you play with working with russia that requires some diplomatic tact but trump just presents his own asshole as long as putin runs his propaganda in favour of trump. like he fucking ran tarriffs on his allies after giving russian oligarchs exemptions to sanctions

diplomacy is treason

Trump Chumps shrug. Meh, Putin's ok.

Attached: 28uo7yS.jpg (915x650, 203.54K)

Attached: trump daughter god give me strength.jpg (1040x1236, 214.06K)

Maybe they chat about old friends.

Attached: muhrussianszomg.jpeg (449x449, 43.87K)

remember the reset button?

Attached: hillary-russia-reset-button-Russian-Foreign-Minister-Sergey-Lavrov.jpg (650x556, 72.54K)

The idea behind blackmail is to use it as leverage, because nobody knows about it… Yet everybody on earth has heard about the possibility of the pisstapes, which is fundamentally just as damaging as them actually being released.

To assume that the only dirt they could get on a bumbling fool like Trump was pisstapes would be underestimating the Russians, and overestimating Trump's ability to control his stupidity….

It goes a lot deeper than just one indiscretion in a Moscow Hotel Suite…

I personally hate Hillary Clinton, but you've got to admit that at least she's not a stupid fucking idiot like the caveman we have in office right now.

Attached: 5dd263a8c8f2fb1328009552feca8039090bd605dbea8e257b1bc3c793e7d48f.jpg (820x688, 63.51K)

But surely if they had any leverage on Trump they would have used it to stop him reinvigorating the US oil and gas industry. The entire Russian economy is reliant on high oil and gas prices which have tumbled since Trump took office.
A Russian puppet wouldnt go against Russias interests and cripple their economy like Trump has done.

If you look into the conversations between previous leaders, it is all show.

That's what people during the 'Cold War', only for the truth to eventually come out that we have been working in unison the entire time…

It's all bullshit……

The reason the Russians put Dumbo into office was to undermine our interests… He's malleable, soft and weak, as is evidenced by his 'big show' loud mouth.

The communists said it best decades ago: "we will destroy America from within "

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but………………….

In that photo, Hillary's expression looks like a school girl being asked to the prom by the football jock.

It's kinda hot

bullfuckingshit, she'd be at least as bad.

fuck off reddit

If I didn't hate Hillary so much, I'd almost say that I'd fuck it in that pic

Wrong…..

she'd be worse, but not in the same way……

She's NOT stupid… She's Evil……

He's not smart enough to be evil, because he's so busy being stupid as shit

hold on a minute, here………….

I'm confused…. help me understand….

there's something about the way I
structure my sentences into mini
paragraphs that bothers you?…….

really?……………

REALLY ?……….

why ?…………….

I don't understand……………

explain it to me

WAIT A MINUTE

before you answer……………

first, I want to know when was
the last time you saw a vagina
in real life…………………………….

and not in a stripclub…………….

I want to know '''when was the last time
you saw a real life vagina pulled wide
open in front of your face'''………………

I see you are upset too fellow time traveler. It is 2018 and obongo is not in office anymore. You missed it by a few years.

there's a very valid reason why I need to know the answer about vaginas…………

because I only respect the opinions of MEN, not little boys

You mean, the kind of hot like ivanka ?

I'm not even vaguely 'upset'
not even in the least
I've been on this planet for 54 years
and I've never seen a good president
not one
not even one

so why would I suddenly 'care'?

all I said was Trump is an orangutan
a brain injured orangutan with psoriasis

and I said at least Hillary wasn't stupid

that's all

ivanka is a bucktoothed, white trash, daughter of a prostitute and a monkey

ivanka looks older than Hillary

if you think that ferret faced crossbreed is 'hot', it's self evident that you don't get laid much, if at all

'MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN'

I suppose you thought it used to be 'great' ?

It never was

Ivanka is an inbred, malshapen, regrettable occurrence, spawned from a happenstance abomination between a slovik prostitute and a brain-injured orangutan

He sure can pick 'em, huh ?……

he marries worthless hideous prostitutes, and cheats on them with other worthless hideous prostitutes, then he violates federal law by using campaign funds for 'hush money'

weird………………

I'm not a millionaire, but I've fucked hundreds of hot chicks in my life, and never had to settle for a prostitute

Attached: Donald-Ivana-Trump.jpg (968x681, 70.11K)

Yep, old 'studboy' sure can pick 'em

Attached: IT_w8cfa8.jpg (1480x833, 75.25K)

Breaking news only from (((CNN)))

I don't blame you for grasping for straws

After all, that's the only thing you can do at this point

(Not to mention the fact that you never get any pussy, and it's actually you who's the disenfranchised, butthurt, lonely little cowardly bitch, refusing to even try to find a girlfriend, because you're so afraid of possible rejection)

….. But at least you've got video games

…………………………right?

lol

Attached: IMG_20180605_205654.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

One of these days, I want you to tell me
what it's like to never get any pussy…….

I would seriously like to learn from you

…. I Can Only Imagine…..

L I T E R A L L Y . . . . . . . .

I have no idea what it's like to never empty your testicles into a girl, so I have to imagine, and even then I can't even begin to imagine……

It must be dehumanizing

Of course, everybody knows it's demoralizing, and that's why you're such a little bitch, whining and complaining and pointing fingers… I'd imagine you must be one of the most frustrated motherfuckers on this planet

But I'm dead serious… I would like you to go into great detail and explain what it's like to wake up alone every morning without a woman next to you in your bed

The 'insult' manlet really has no teeth when it's being said by a little boy who's never gotten any pussy in his life…..

Q: have you ever actually THOUGHT before you inserted your foot into your stupid fucking mouth?

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-05.35.44.jpg (1239x1740, 187.81K)

At least there's ONE woman in your life, not counting your mother, who pays your bills, bought your obsolete computer, and purchases your bullshit video games….

'big boy'

Attached: Ms Pac Man machine 6.JPG.jpg (1200x1600, 294.58K)

sexless faggot

look what your mommy created

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-05.52.25.jpg (2320x1305, 415.4K)

FACT:

Trump fans are disenfranchised, angry, inexperienced, bitter little sissies, who saw an opportunity to express anger needlessly

Yeah, sure….
Lol

Why won't you answer my question?

I asked you 'what it's like to never get any pussy'………….

Are you going to sit there and continue avoiding the question?…………

Did you think that was going to make it look like you actually do get laid?…

AGAIN, LITTLE GUY
What is it like to never get any pussy at all?

you're one of the most pathetic transparent social & sexual failures on Earth, little guy

Dude…………

you're just like a little child who covers his eyes, thinking that way nobody can see him, either……

WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING MY QUESTION?

AGAIN: what is it like to never have a girl fuck you, or invest her life into yours?

its a simple question, so just be a big boy and answer it

Attached: 22222242-little-boy-covering-his-eyes-with-hus-hands.jpg (1300x1040, 103.68K)

I'm beginning to understand why a bitch like you would prefer to hide behind anonymity…………

I'd be embarrassed too, if I couldn't convince a woman to climb into bed with me

it's been 68 minutes since you started avoiding my question………….

SIXTY EIGHT MINUTES OF FEAR & DENIAL

everybody realizes you're a coward now

SEVENTY MINUTES OF SILENCE

just answer the question, little boy

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-06.48.35.jpg (1300x1040, 106.69K)

….cat got your tongue, little guy?

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-06.47.25.jpg (800x640, 52.81K)

"Weave Mee Awone!!"

right, coward?

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-06.49.21.jpg (199x253, 9.81K)

Sexless Sissy

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-06.52.39.jpg (1068x1058, 184.86K)

So………….

you actually think that by not admitting that you can't get laid, nobody will realize it's true?

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-06.54.38.jpg (1300x855, 134.28K)

How much cock u got Andy?

SEE, I TOLD YOU

Now you want to know how big my penis is… That's exactly what I expected from an adult male who never gets any pussy and plays video games like a little girl

You can ask my wife how much I've got between my legs

"How Much Cock You Got, Andy?"

I'm sure you would be willing to find out what the back of your throat

When a man has no sexual attraction to females, and prefers the company of other men, spending his life looking for the false reassurance from other sexually failed dudes that 'women are bad', it's the clearest indicator of homosexuality….

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-07.06.20.jpg (800x640, 78.28K)

Thank you for proving my point………

you're gay

So……..

All the years of repression, trying to hide it from your parents (trust me, they've known you were gay the entire time) and from the rest of society (they knew it also. Why do you think they all laughed behind your back?) led you to build needless defense mechanisms, barriers around yourself, with anger and resentment boiling up inside of you as the years went by, frustrated and lonely, wishing you could point the finger at somebody… Anybody… Blame your own shortcomings on somebody else….

….. Then you saw double-digit IQ idiot Donald Trump, and you saw his retarded hate speech as your opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and the lash out at the world…….

HINT: Mexicans didn't make you a homosexual

Muslims did not create your homosexuality

Illegal aliens, border walls, steel tariffs, North Korea… None of these things have anything to do with your anger…..

The worst kind of homosexual is the one who refuses to except who he is, because they always end up just like you

Vet for misunderstood little boy in the poopy diapers became an adult male… And eventually he found himself on an image board, challenged by somebody who can see through the false facade…

Angry and bitter, the little boy blurts out without thinking, "how much cock you got?"

…………….The End

See how easy that was?

HINT: since you seem to need an opportunity to discuss other men's penis size with them, may I suggest you Google GRINDR™

……. I think you're going to find a lot of stimulating conversation there

I've seen a lot of faggets online in the past 26 years…

But I can honestly say that you are THE biggest fucking faggot I have ever seen in my life… That was bizarre how you just asked me about the size of my penis.

You went from being an 'Ardent Trump Supporter' to 'begging me to describe my penis' so fast, it made my eyes cross….

That was literally one of the creepiest things I have ever seen in my life

At least we got that situation cleared up…

… You answered my question, alright!!

Wow!
I guess I should've guessed you'd be in a Trump thread, Johnny; but this really takes the cake! Kinda cringey, if I might say so without being accused of being a cocksucking faggot. I don't think anyone but you has been ITT for awhile – of course, now me. Suffice it to say, I am not interested in your cock or the size of it. Your wife is kinda hott, but you know that. She and I both wish you would treat her better most always. Still busy, but always happy to entertain a sperg-lord like you!

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-04.36.19.jpg (2643x1982, 941.96K)

Also, what is with the blue color on so many of your pictures lately? Saw it on your head ystdy, on Wendy, on your arm today, etc… Just wondering. A glitch in the matrix?

lol at first I was like "what the fuck are you talking about?", but then I realized what the anomaly is that you have noticed…

AMBIENT lighting……

The areas that appeared blue or actually just the shadow from my hand holding the phone up to take the picture

Attached: IMG_20180605_205713.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

ARE*

not 'or'

I didn't even notice that…..
But thank you for pointing it out….

It looks like I've been messing with printers ink or something… And when I'm painting a mural, I usually end up with paint all over my hands and face, so something like that wouldn't even stand out to me

Attached: IMG_20180605_205710.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

I'll freely admit that I took an uber-cringy shit into this thread, but you've got to admit it's pretty weird when another guy asks you 'how big your dick is'

RE: treat her better

While I am not abusive or cruel, I'm certainly not the 'niceguy' type….

my relationships have always lasted for years… 4 years, 8 years, 16 years, etc

and I didn't get such high numbers by being a welcome mat

J dude go back to reddit im not even that faggot but youre a redditfag and assblasted af

………but yeah………….

HOW TO MAINTAIN A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN:

don't go around asking other men to tell you how big their penis is…..

Kek af!
Gotta agree wid dat!

I hate to burst your little bubble, but I wouldn't waste my time holding my breath if I were you…

(In fact, I'm going to give you a spoiler alert)

In the end, it turns out that Neptune never leaves, and the people who used to call this place home and up running back to Reddit with their tails between their legs.

doesn't that SUCK ?……

Now that you know the ending, you might as well save yourself some time and just pack your bags and find someplace else to go……….

You're making me choke on my coffee this time!

Once I get rid of a certain amount of guys like you, I plan on replacing you with females, and making this place a little bit more lively….

*whispers in your ear*

"As long as you're in here, no girls are ever going to show up, so I have to do things one step at a time"

plus, everybody knows that women have better computer skills than men, so it's going to be an easy transition once I get rid of the losers………

*lights a cigar and puts my feet on the desk*

Gotta admit I had to learn that lesson the hard way meself!
At least I gave it the old college try – ordering you around and shit… That was before I realized that this place ain't worth much without you, and might I say, me too! (no hashtag)

I was just about to leave for my second Narcotics Anonymous meeting today, when one of the Stray Cats I'm working with walked through my open back door, and I gave him a can of food….

I don't want to freak him out and ruin his meal, so I'm sitting here waiting for him to finish so I can make it to the NA meeting on time…..

I don't mind missing the entire fucking thing, if it means this cat gets to eat

come back when youve lurked for at least 10 fucking years redditfaggot. When you get rid of me? Youre stuck in here with me, not the other way around. My girlfriend is an olderfag than youreeee doublenewfag ass.

We see through your simple tricks.

Attached: 3bda2ab73328a4115e03c8cc9e8d23106ffe69d1e54f2c99c6a6bc753a5eb7d5.jpg (541x960, 150.47K)

Close the fucking door. Havahart! Have a heart!
Fuck NA. They can worship your doorknob. You can rescue a cat.

You, newfag, from whence you came immediately.

Rou too raggy, rack ro reddit erhehehehe

Personally, I would never have voted for Hillary Clinton in a million years

That being said, I would never have voted for Trump in a hundred million years

I would never have to go to it for Obama or Bush or Clinton or Reagan or the other bush or Ford or Nixon or Carter or Johnson or Kennedy for Eisenhower or Truman or Abraham Lincoln God damn it

Why would I waste my time doing that?

I'm almost at the NA meeting already and coincidentally the kitten and the mama cat can generally be found in the back lawn of the church where they hold the meetings

Back to reddit.

Speaking of NA.

Stop wasting your time doing anything else and GO BACK TO REDDIT WHERE YOU FIT IN

UPDATE:

look who just prevented me from going to NA

Attached: IMG_20180606_201604.jpg (1920x1080, 817.18K)

Pick cat up.

Lol @ thinking 'I' fit in ANYWHERE….

(Trying to fit in as something for you, but that's not the way I've ever lived my life)

Attached: IMG_20180606_201617.jpg (1920x1080, 648.34K)

Attached: IMG_5815.PNG (683x470, 84.04K)

She's not ready for that yet, but she's VERY CLOSE to that point.

She's completely Farrell, and has never been touched by a human… But she absolutely loves my wife Wendy, and she comes up and gets within one or two feet of us

(She somehow broke her leg, or possibly her pelvis. Obviously a car made contact with her)

We are going to get her in a have a heart trap and take her to a vet but we need to coordinate it so we can get her kitten at the same time

DISTRESSING NEWS: I can't seem to find her kitten. The kitten is nowhere to be found right now and that's not a good thing

Attached: IMG_20180606_201730.jpg (1920x1080, 421.71K)