Fuck you Satan you little bitch. This is Easter season motherfucker and Jesus is my savior...

Fuck you Satan you little bitch. This is Easter season motherfucker and Jesus is my savior. You tried to tempt Jesus in the desert and he told you no. You try to tempt me into doing satanic things but I wont. Let Christ flow within you all today. Satan's a bitch.

Jesus you saved my life. Literally nothing else matters besides you.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 21.54K)

Attached: 74010BB9-963E-487D-88B9-2B8BA4C0A694.jpeg (750x390, 87.75K)

What if I fell for Stan's temptation? Can I be redeemed?

O NO NO NO NO NOOOO

JESUS

WILL

PREVAIL

the creator is the true satan(USER WAS WARNED FOR RULE 4: NON-CHRISTIAN BELIEF SHILLING)

Attached: 1522503270763.png (915x645, 113.36K)

fuck off retard. post anime somewhere else

BASED

JEWS SEETHING

Ab-so-LUTELY! You can still be saved, user! Just repent to a preist and accept God into your heart.

Attached: Jesus-Loves-You-Wallpaper-01.jpg (953x1045, 135.29K)

Get out of here Ainsley

nice

Attached: the-young-pope-wink.gif (640x337, 6.1M)

Nice meme.

Yes. Look up Zachary King on youtube.

Satan is a pussy ass faggot.

Satan is basically an edgy teenager. He is an eternal lolcow.

Attached: handsome_red_devil_by_camokitty-d418vtx.png (654x673, 131.95K)

based..

Slightly related note, am i the only one who wants to take some sledgehammers to people like Impaled Nazarene, and to every false idol those satanist fuckwads make? Like I've been pretty, dare I say it, tolerant of other faiths up until this point, what with my fathers side of the family being mostly muslims, because they're from Turkey by the by, go to turkey if you get a chance, last house of the virgin mary is there as are the churches of Revelation, but I'm sorry you don't get to pull the tolerance card when your entire "religion" is devoted to directly blaspheming and undermining the god of another.

You probably aren't alone here

For Satan and all his fellow pitiful creatures, Κύριε Ελέησον