"entitled twat thinks men should protect her despite claiming to be powerful, strong and independent

A fashion chief executive attacked by an unwell 6ft man on a busy Tube carriage has slammed two men who moved seats and left her to defend herself.

Tamara Cincik was kicked and threatened while travelling to a business meeting in central London yesterday.

The mother-of-one told MailOnline, children were crying as the agitated man squared up to her and started violently attacking her in the middle of the carriage.

Recounting the incident, Ms Cincik said: 'I got on the Tube at Highgate and I was going to Old Street. A man got on at Archway, he was about six foot and around 30 to 35-years-old and he started just screaming.

'At first I thought he was some sort of performance artist but then it became clear that he was not well.

'He was screaming and shouting at me and saying things like 'I am going to f** kick you' then he did actually kick me. It was intimidating, he was a big guy and I am only size eight.'
The mother-of-one told MailOnline, children were crying as the agitated man squared up to her and started violently attacking her in the middle of the carriage

The mother-of-one told MailOnline, children were crying as the agitated man squared up to her and started violently attacking her in the middle of the carriage

The fashion CEO is keen to stress she does not blame this man, who she desribes as being 6ft tall and asian.

She said she believes he needs medical help but added the incident was 'terrifying'.

Ms Cincik said: 'Children were crying and women were crying, it was awful. I wasn't crying I was in shock.

'I remain more angry with those white middle class men who left me to it. As fathers, husbands and sons they should be ashamed of themselves.'

Miss Cincik praised those who came to her aid as 'angels', saying: 'An Eastern European man who had seen the guy on the platform had worked his way down the train as he felt that man was dangerous and he got to me when the train stopped.'

She said her message to those who left her was: 'You are cowards with less empathy and strength than two size 8 women and a Greek female pensioner. Shame on you.

'If you were so scared is one thing but one of you had a briefcase and could have helped me and both of you could have pulled the chord from the safety of the next carriage that you left me for. I would never in my life do that.'

Abandoned: Ms Cincik was left to defend herself as the two men left the carriage

A spokesman for the British Transport Police told MailOnline officers would be reviewing CCTV footage.

He said: 'We are currently investigating an assault on the Northern Line which happened at approximately 12.40pm to 12.50pm on Monday. The incident is believed to have happened at Tufnell Park.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5812075/Fashion-bosss-fury-white-middle-class-men-left-attacked-busy-Tube.html

dcclothesline.com/2018/06/07/uk-feminist-gets-attacked-by-6-ft-asian-man-blames-two-white-middle-class-men-who-didnt-help/

twitter.com/TamaraCincik

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x608, 133.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PtVFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2.jpg (640x581, 115.27K)

Attached: 4.jpg (640x405, 45.31K)

I aint kickin' that shit
myob

Attached: aint.jpg (610x466, 74.68K)

Reap what you sow bitch. You wanted to be strong and independent? Suit yourself.
I only hope this starts to happen on a daily basis.

Sandnigger

Rape and murder are the only cure for her.

Get used to it, bitch.
MGTOW

t. buttblasted roastie

Women were a mistake.

Attached: All women are feminists until proven otherwise.jpg (1276x2116, 890.25K)

probably just a straight guy, my (((fellow white dude))).

Yeah if I see a cunt getting beaten im gonna let her get beaten. Welcome to femininism, cunts. You will die in the streets just like us "privileged" males.

She should have cut the guy with some of that glass ceiling she broke.

(((womyn did nothing wrong)))

the sex bots can't come soon enough tbh

Blaming women is a jew con.
Women do not cause this. They are the effect of a symptom of a much larger disease. That disease is the jew.

HAHA

womyn have agency, Zig Forumstard
back in the age when men acted like men, womyn were held to account for their actions:
archive.fo/PtVFU

t. dogshit-tier Zig Forums falseflag, or possibly imcucky trying to vent his quantum singularity of buttanger here like during his rachposting days

She really deserves to be drowned in a river.
Bring out the ducking stool and put this cunt's head on a pike afterwards.

This.

100% correct. Women are mindless children and have been led to this by the juden's lies and theatre.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it her that got slammed?

this
we know it's true

Kill yourself, but first kill this stinking kike cunt

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Even children get spanked, white knighting cuck

We've come full circle.

Yes child I know what's going on with the
but thx anyway.
If I decide to do that, I'll be sure to take her out first.

The mental gymnastics this bitch goes through to blame White men for some crazy sand nigger. Odds our if those said white men helped with this worthless cunt, they would of just ended up in jail for racist acts against a refugee, this is London after all.

That's exactly what would happen.
And that's why they left the car.

A low IQ disposable INCEL faggot? Ironically these are the type of men women hate. No cure for stupidity just the Darwin award(not applicable in this instance).

Nice shaming tactics you got there lady. When was the last time you stopped and help a man in need? in the last 10 years? in your whole life?

This sounds made up to me, the attack part. What does her being a mother of one have to do with anything? Is she special because she did what most women do and hatch offspring from her vag? Does being a mother somehow make her more important to the world? Women need to get over themselves and get with reality. They're all worthless no matter their professional position in life.

Bugger off you Neo-Nazi faggot. Haven't your kind spilled enough innocent Jewish blood?

Yet another fucktard. If you haven't notice: whenever Muslims do something positive they are called Muslims, negative and they are called Asians.

The comment section shows Brits are redpilled despite the government shill sociologists and their attempt at brainwashing the population of Britain.

Its also funny AF.

Attached: tommy-2.png (648x703, 519.42K)

Natsocs…..'muh white' race faggots aren't very bright. They're the types that join cults and get convinced to let the cult leader fuck their wife and daughters while they're persuaded into becoming voluntary celibates.

She is white but acts as if having a small amount of shitskin/kike blood makes her special.

I fucking hate these whites that do this. Its not a Prada bag lady. Its not fashion accessory. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL.

Gosh user, you're a little thick in the head. Is everything OK, you don't have a concussion do you? Go get yourself checked out.

Come on now, user, step up your game.

back to facebook you fucking housewife

Attached: 7cb072007a98b7239a1dc7b4d4fc3e53ba27da3a67c88d9a84776225d48fcee1.jpg (311x320, 17.64K)

also yeah women are a lot more susceptible to propaganda.
but that does not mean men are immune to it.

Attached: 1517170679496.gif (389x458, 539.2K)

god gave you two fists, faggot. you can have more than one adversary at a time.
feminists talk shit, feminists get hit. it's really that simple.
cuck

One cunt says:
"Society is letting itself down by being separated from each other"
She's right, but not in the way she meant it. The kike is successfully dividing and conquering the male and female of the European races.
They turned the women into immoral repellent hyper-cunts, and the men into cynical nihilists.
None of it is good for us, only good for the juden which have one left obstacle.

it sounds like one of the fists you receive belongs to your boyfriend.
feminists are inconsequential and are a symptom of the juden menace.
with that gone, feminism will dissolve rapidly as it is contrary to the natural order. as it is, it barely holds itself together, and needs to be constantly reinforced by billions spent on media propaganda and other brain/instinct controlling crap

meguca.org/pol is full of twats

It's full of lolbergs

Easier to just skip a step and say pedo.

So literally every feminist ever.

but that's a lie you just made up. who said that?

Hmmmmm.

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAH

AHAAHAHHAAFHFAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:^)

So if those men did stomp him to help her they would have been asianaphobic bigot racists?

Sounds like she was in on this performance art

women are shit because simps and cucks like you enable them to be shit. How is a child going to behave if their parent always blames other kids when they act out?
keep your women in check, if you really care about the white race

PSA: women AND jews are shit
jewish men are pawns of jewish women
zog is a matriarchy

even if the holohoax was real, we still wouldn't of spilled any innocent jewish blood.

Britbongs refer to pakis as "asian". To even enumerate pakis as a group is considered unthinkably racist.

lel filter

Attached: 841b43c4a7c60deddfacb23d7715ea9592220ada.jpg (600x460, 161.1K)

BASED

she blames the two white men that left, but praises the people to came to help AFTER the attack, what were they doing during the attack, who knows those twords white men may have went to get help.
The fact remains though that NO ONE helped her WHILE she was being attacked.