Trump tired of Theresa May's stern school mistress tone,won't talk with her at G7

Donald Trump has grown frustrated with Theresa May’s “school mistress” tone, allies of the president have told The Telegraph, as it emerged the pair will not hold formal talks at the G7 summit in Canada.

The US president is said to bristle at the Prime Minister’s approach during phone calls, with Mrs May quick to get into policy details rather than wider conversation.
Mr Trump is said to be annoyed that Mrs May publicly condemns his actions - like when she rebuked him for retweeting the anti-Muslim propaganda put out by the far-right Britain First group.

It comes as the Washington Post reported that the President regards Mrs May as being too politically correct.

Mrs May brushed off the report, telling reporters: ‘I just get on and make sure that I’m delivering. That’s the job of any politician.’

Another long-time friend of the president revealed he had privately complained of how Mrs May calls him out in public when he is deemed to have stepped out of line.

A third figure, a former White House official who attended meetings between the pair, confirmed the frosty relationship: "No offence, but she is basically a school mistress.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5820297/Trump-fed-Theresa-Mays-school-mistress-tone-snubs-G7.html

Attached: pegasus.jpg (720x960, 71.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHo3wrOTf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((School))) Mistress

that's rich from a guy that can't prnunce china

CHHHHYNNA

does good stuff but cannot speak for shit

That was quite eloquent of you Mr President

Trump makes me feel a type of way.
So do R.L. Stine and the Beastie Boys.
I wish the world had less jews tho.
'None' would be best.

this.

I can't think of anyone who actually likes May

Attached: 1528455998425.jpg (640x1010, 82.56K)

First, you 'wrote' (copied and pasted) the article titled "Coward Trump afraid to go to G7 meeting,bullies like one on one,smaller opponents"

Then, you 'wrote' (copied and pasted) the same basic article, which you titled "No leader is 4ever, Macron says,'G6' is bigger market combined is bigger than US"

And now, you have written (copied and pasted) THIS article, titled "Trump tired of Theresa May's stern school mistress tone,won't talk with her at G7"

and in all three titles, you have forgotten to put a blank space after the commas.

That photograph was taken in 1958.

Fail much?

*snap*

Source, please

how's it going, lonely guy?

If you want me to teach you how to type a blank space after a comma, I will be more than happy to help you….

See the blue 'thingy' on the keyboard?

that's called a SPACE BAR.

and no, it's not a 'space bar' like the 'Mos Eisley Cantina' in Star Wars…

Okay… Pay attention

Attached: space.jpg (800x299, 42.45K)

this funny looking thing is called a COMMA… yes, it looks like the number 9, but it's different.

Attached: PicsArt_06-08-09.10.05.jpg (1024x768, 14.67K)

After you type a comma, that's when you hit the Space Bar. Kinda like when you leave a blank space between words, except this time you'll be leaving a blank space between the comma and the next word to come after the comma….

I realize this is confusing for you, but hang in there. you'll get it eventually

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 24.74K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-08-09.26.51.png (1080x1740, 134.88K)

study this chart carefully

Attached: PicsArt_06-08-09.27.37.png (1080x930, 64.69K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-08-09.28.08.png (1080x1815, 170.95K)

Thanks OP and damn you
I never thought I'd ever fap to Theresa May, but this diamond boner won't fap itself.

Someone tell Trump she buried the evidence about the peadophile ring in Parliament. That shit got memory holed pretty quickly, and it'd be nice to see it in the news.

lol the whiny rich cunt is tone-policing

Attached: 4eb048a73dca001feff6a38ff3ed0e1be84333c25399c4cbfc76503d20ac03b2.jpg (1200x800, 79.59K)

Shes not personally rich. Its her husbands money.

Who cares? We shouldn't be dealing with Muslim countries in the first place.

triggered president

HELICOPTER RIDES ARE TOO MERCIFUL FOR COMMUNIST SCUM

drown in semen

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHo3wrOTf8

Your a disgrace

So-called "Oxford comma" is covered in the list.
You do realize that you are not meant to use an ultimate comma in every case, right?
The so-called "Oxford comma" has a very specific purpose which I will allow you to discover on your own, using it where it is not required is shitty grammar.

AVANTI RAGAZZI DI BUDA
AVANTI RAGAZZI DI PEST

HELICOPTER RIDES ARE TOO MERCIFUL FOR COMMUNIST SCUM

That was a historic gangbang

Attached: penisreflex.jpg (328x265, 14.91K)

guys we need to be supportive of our sensetive president he can't even right now

Attached: ba2150824bb9c2f4bd345981dbcb86909e598023c6a50b2c77fd2b4b99f423e1.png (732x192, 3.54K)