Putin joins in "G6" outcries, calls U.S. tariffs on Canada ‘sanctions'

“The introduction, for example, of restrictive tariffs on steel, on aluminum, not only for Europe but also for Canada and Mexico, in essence these are also sanctions… They are related to the pragmatic national interests of the United States.”

“When in 2007 I spoke in Munich…I spoke about the fact that the United States is widening the jurisdiction of its laws beyond its national borders, and that this is unacceptable. And that’s exactly what’s happening now, also to our European and other partners. Why is this happening? No one wanted to listen and no one did anything to stop this from developing.”

“It appears, our partners thought that this would never affect them, this counterproductive politics of restrictions and sanctions. But now we are seeing that this is happening.”

globalnews.ca/news/4259488/putin-trump-tariffs-canada-sanctions/

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4250610/dad-changes-baby-floor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a dumbo, he said it like speaking for his allies when in fact Russia exports lots of steel to US

The triggering among globalist shills is intensifying. Trump is pissing off all the right people. Unfortunately, right after the midterms, end of this year, the central banks, being the biggest Ponzi scheme of all time, will collapse the economy, so I think Trump's chances in 2020 will be dashed. On the plus side the petrodollar and fiat currencies will go tits up. Unfortunately a world currency based on blockchain technology is in the making to take its place. The globalist Jews do not give up power and control easily. There is nothing one man can so. Trump is finding this out. The globalists will get their world war and the people who survive will be confused and desperate for order to be restored. They'll be only too happy to come back under the yoke of the eternal Jew who will have just capitalized on the suffering of billions. Resign yourselves to it, sheeple. There is nothing you can do except stop paying taxes and refusing to use fiat currency, instead relying on a wide array of decentralized blockchain technologies and decentralized power structures, which will require you to educate yourselves; but the vast majority of you will never do that, so you will continue to be like lambs led to the slaughter. It was nice knowing you all though. I'll teach my children that there was a time when America was great, but it was long before humans dominated and controlled the land – back when we belonged to the land, before we started thinking the land belonged to us. Property. That is all the eternal Jew sees everything and everyone as. You will submit to their authority.

Attached: PicsArt_06-08-04.21.22.jpg (630x630, 52.91K)

*do

nothing you said will happen and you will continue to be a completely delusional loser sitting on this site screeching for eternity about DAH JOOOOOOOOOS

Damage control intensifies.
This site will not be around.
Everything I said shall come to pass.
You're right though. It isn't all about da joos; I wad just being facetious. It is about the world elite and centralized control though, and everybody knows it.

*was
not
Fingers not working so well this morning.

We're almost underwater now.
Luckily, some of know how to swim, but we are less than happy about it.

Attached: 2df27eb86a3cefffaa743071d69af635826fd32cc0348955c87be8a980a80c3c.jpg (800x707, 167.11K)

He's going off about spaces after commas in several threads right now!
He'll be in here to tear apart your grammar, spelling and ideas b4 you know it.
No worries. No one listens to him.
They don't listen to you either.

But (((they))) still let him slide certain news stories with his neverending grammar nazi niggerishness.
Dunno what to do but bamp and ignore, so here I am.
Putin cares about Putin.
Trump cares about Trump.
End of story.
Or is it?

Did you mean

I knew I could draw you out!

Yeah but we already put huge tariffs on Russian steel a long time ago.

All me, btw.
Fangtastic!

Still anti-sliding the grammar nazi, JN.
Who will win?
Putin?
I don't think so.

Always the Russian playbook

wow what a great upstanding moral person 8==============================================================================D

fuck off manlet

lmao, trump literally said canada was a national security risk because they burned down the white house in 1812 and that's why the sanctions were needed, that doesn't sound like someone you are considering to be your "ally" to me

hehe
us will beg soon

utter fucking larping faggot
kill yourself before your boyfriend's aids takes full control of your stunted, weak, pathetic cripple body

Heh heh heh heh heh!
Educate yourself. DO Something.
Unfortunately, vid related is FAR beyond your comprehension due to your attention-deficit-disorder, for which you take pharmaceuticals which actually CAUSE the 'disorder'.
Maybe a little RESPECT for your elders is in order here.
Maybe not. It's ALL Up to you, ignoramus.

Wow! That's not what he said.
Weird, that's what you heard.

ITT, Putin, and the (((random))) ignorant faggot on the internet, succeeds in sowing more divisiveness.
S'pose that ain't rare!
I'm just here to watch the world burn.
What are (You) here for?
Be honest.
Do you even know?
What do you want?
Are you willing to fight for it?
You know Freedom Isn't Free, dontcha?

I don't think you know what that word means, user.
The previous user was being real.
You are far from real.

Damn!
Well played!

Noice vid btw.

This is the only thread where JN will not have all his posts deleted today, so get hip, 'tune. Join me. We are here for the duration. (((They))) know which side of the 'bread' must be buttered.
ENJOY!

who?

Kek.
You have to go back – to halfchan.

Dub dubs confirms.

Literally, who?

i aktually lerned sumting. tenk u.
Peese xcus angrish. i milenial

I want to see Andrew's tranny-Putin pics again.
Waiting with cock in hand.

Quads confirm.

What is going on in here?

Attached: 7379dba8fdd7d12907dd1c2f6bf573c60f313ac0f75e2b5109fb9b3b965f1363.jpg (960x960, 41.56K)

HEE HEE !!……

I love this shit

As fate would have it, I'm unable to fully join in at the moment. Im not sure what's making me nauseated, but it's gone from 'my stomach feeling upset' to 'i think I'm gonna puke' in a very short time….

That, and I've got Wendy telling me a protracted story, and she doesn't realize that I can barely focus on what she saying because I feel like puking right now.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Eat some BBQ Squirrel and drink some Chocolate Mint Cinnamon Basil tea. I guarantee you will feel better!
It got me laid by a hottie neighbor girl.
Of course, I've also been less than amorous when nauseous before, so I will leave it up to your best judgement. Still, that kitten looks mighty trainable at this point. She could be a fantastic squirrel hunter.

you're so much more diplomatic and polite than I am. I envy that about you, but I'm not planning on trying to do it myself.

I know, and I now respect you for that.

We aren't planning on keeping the kitten. Just 'keeping it from being smashed flat by a car'… She was running and zipping around in the street when I first discovered her, with cars going by. We're going to take her to a no-kill adoption center, where she will be adopted out quickly, of course.

Our havahart trap is a small one designed for kittens and smaller animals. The 'mother cat' with the broken leg is the one we are worried about, so we are obtaining a larger havahart trap.

The weird part is that the 'mother cat' obviously isn't the kittens mother. Although she's also solid black and appears to be the kitten's mother, she's got no 'ninnies' (boobs) from nursing, and she's too young to be the mother, only being a young teen. We call her the 'momma' because she ASSUMED the role of mother.

We've been working with the 'teen mother' with the injured leg for a little while, feeding her, giving her water, and building her trust. She still won't let us pet or touch her, but she's come a long way. Then, last week, out of nowhere, this tiny kitten appears, following the 'teen mother' around like a shadow.

We're not sure where the fuck the kitten came from, but we think it may have been 'dumped off' by someone, or perhaps was part of a litter of kittens somewhere, and possibly migrated and got lost, and somehow hooked up with the 'teen' and just started following her around.

Our goal is to get the 'teen mother' to a vet, then to a no-kill shelter.

it's an understatement to say that I worship cats. I find them to be the most intelligent, elegant, sophisticated, graceful, mystical, sexy, stealthy, dangerous, physically spellbinding form of life on the planet. they amaze me. they mesmerize me. they're fascinating and I find great peace and inner satisfaction in helping them.

she's crashed out right next to me.

(I think I drank too much coffee)

RE: PUTIN and the 'G6'

lol @ how cool cats are

Attached: IMG_20180608_160218.jpg (1080x1920, 228.65K)

globalnews.ca/news/4250610/dad-changes-baby-floor/

Attached: PicsArt_06-08-04.28.04.png (1080x1146, 785.87K)

I ran into this problem hundreds of times.
Never once used the floor like a whiny bitch or complained about it either.
I either used the women's restroom (no one gave me shit either, except my daughters!) or I just did it on the lawn outside. This whole 'equality' thang is getting out of hand. Life is only as hard as we make it for ourselves. I hope his daughter gets rotovirus for his shit going viral. Now that's some nasty shit!

B-b-but muh Russian collusion!

Not surprisingly, you and I agree completely on all the points you just made

I'm not going to jump on the trendy 'C Word' bandwagon, but yeah there definitely was (and still is) some very fishy illegal shit going on behind the scenes….

anybody with a brain stem realizes that Trump's 93% likely to be indicted eventually, and just as likely to be impeached.

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican or an independent…. I would say that I'm 'just an American', but these days I'm not sure how I feel about that label anymore…

I'm a HUMAN…

you're going to say I'm a 'triggered' or 'butthurt', or some other nonsense allegation, but I'm none of the above…

I'm simply a human being, with a brain stem, who realizes that some old sayings hold true, like 'where there's smoke, there's fire'…

Yep, your fat stupid douchebag idol is DEFINITELY guilty of obstructing justice, and a number of other crimes.

You can count on it

Historically, president's 'pardon' people and commute sentences at the END of their term, not in the middle. And they don't pardon people to send political messages to people who may be on their side or against them, the way douchebucket is doing it.

And, when a president suddenly announces out of left field that 'they reserve the right to pardon THEMSELF', it might be a tiny hint about what's on his mind……

None of this matters, either way. Regardless of my opinion or your opinion or anybody's opinion, what's going to happen is what's going to happen, and all the postulation on earth doesn't make any difference.

I may very well be wrong in my beliefs, just like anybody else…
and it doesn't matter.

My entire perspective is based on HOW STUPID AND EMBARRASSING HE IS

If the Russians were involved (which they were) it was allowed to happen by the DOD and the intelligence community.

After the Cold War, they finally announced through Freedom of Information files that the United States and Russia had been working in unison the entire time.

……nothing is as it seems………

Many have said the same thing about me, and, yes, (You).
At least he's pretty 'real'. Many folks without filters are. He is embarrassing, but my kids think I am embarrassing sometimes too.
He will not be impeached or indicted. Sorry to burst your hatred bubble. Hillary may be indicted, but not him. Bill actually WAS impeached. He should STFU now.
As for 'reserving the right to pardon himself', I don't know if he ever said any such thing, although it is absolutely lawfully true. Correct me if I'm wrong. I could be. I seem to recall dumbass Guliani talking out his ass like that a few days ago, but not Trump. Not abnormal. Guliani is almost a bigger buffoon than Trump, and that is hard to accomplish! Like I said, I could be wrong; but I also refuse to see the world through my own hate-filled glasses. Kinda busy. No time to spread hate. I always find time to shitpost though!
ENJOY!

Attached: fef5d59d1c74d4f23c98bf8bd96c3ffc7385508c951c66719ee79f4baee7b246.jpg (500x375, 87.93K)

very eloquently stated, and all them I agree with many of your points, on the points which I do not agree with, this is America, where you have the constitutional right to be completely wrong…..

LØL

But like I said, I agree with a lot of those points

(You may very well be correct about him not being indicted or impeached, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he shouldn't be)

THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT:
Watching all this back and forth and back and forth really makes me realize how much I enjoy sinking into the world of cats

Its days like these that make it understandable why 'adorable kitten's videos are so popular

Attached: PicsArt_06-08-05.52.07.jpg (1080x1586, 124.47K)

….and now I enter the NA meeting…

FUCK TRUMP!!

he waits two years after I quit getting high to say he might legalize weed……

b a s t a r d

Speaking of
Damn! Remember Baby Bush?
He never did learn how to say the word
nor was he any good with other world leaders.
His cringe compilations were in the thousands, like yours and mine.
Remember Brazil, when a black man served the president of Brazil and him drinks and he actually said, "I didn't know you had black people here too!"???
Cringe.
We've had worse. At least he is a man; not a closet homosexual, like Obama.
So what if he has bad taste in women. I do too, half the time! Most real men who get laid a lot have terrible taste in women most times! I'm not referring to only looks either. Many beautiful women are absolutely horrible human beings, while many 'ugly' women are so gorgeous on the inside that all that exterior bullshit just fades away. I know. I know you know too. Life is what it is. Acceptance Is the Answer. (one of the few lessons I retained from the old days)

Hahaha!!

hmmmm…….

LMAO yep Bush was a fucking IDIOT

NA meeting now

Just spent the last half hour helping an eleven year old neighbor girl fix her bicycle after a wipe-out. Single mothers all over the neighborhood send their kids to me for the 'manly' shit they cannot seem to learn for themselves. All good. I have no problem with gender roles. I like being a man. I also love cats. I miss mine a lot. He was my buddy. Lost two chickens to a stray pit bull last week. My own fault. Left the gate open while I was out giving the neighbor girl a ride on my Harley. (Not the 11 yr old, pedos!) The 27 yr old I seem to be cozying up with on the regular lately, even though I know it is short term. We're not on the same level intellectually, which is important to me, and can eventually get in the way of sexual activity.
I bet Putin feels the same way about Trump. They are not on the same level intellectually, let alone statesmanshipwise.
I reserve the right to make up any damn word I frickin' want to!
Still, at least Trump will not bend over for Putin (no matter how many PicsArt depictions you display, Johnny!)
All will be well. Things are as they should be.
Acceptance IS the Answer.

Attached: c6e095ee6264d5b293d8f3666d856c4cb567b553656c1d8f1fce4281ed62222d.mp4 (640x640, 287.88K)

Thank you oh great spirit of Chief Seattle.
I give the rest of your speech:

"The Great Chief in Washington sends word that he wishes to buy our land. The Great Chief also sends us words of friendship and good will. This is kind of him, since we know he has little need of our friendship in return. But we will consider your offer.

How can you buy or sell the sky, the warmth of the land? The idea is strange to us. If we do not own the freshness of the air and sparkle of the water, how can you buy them ?

Every part of this earth is sacred to my people. Every shining pine needle, every sandy shore, every mist in the dark woods, every clearing, and every humming insect is holy in the memory and experience of my people. The sap which courses through the trees carries the memories of the red man. So, when the Great Chief in Washington sends word that he wishes to buy our land, he asks much of us…"

"This we know: All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. Man did not weave the web of life; he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself. But we will consider your offer to go to the reservation you have for my people. We will live apart, and in peace…."

"If we agree, it will be to secure the reservation you have promised. There, perhaps, we may live out our brief days as we wish. When the last red man has vanished from the earth, and his memory is only the shadow of a cloud moving across the prairie, these shores and forests will still hold the spirits of my people. For they love this earth as the newborn loves its mother's heartbeat. So, if we sell our land, love it as we've loved it. Care for it as we have cared for it. Hold in your mind the memory of the land as it is when you take it. And preserve it for your children…"

TY.
I live near the Yakima Reservation.
Have dated a few Native American women. Crazy, maybe. But totally in tune with the 'real'. Better sex is hard to find also. Dem bitches really put out!
Never let them near alcohol or drugs though! Wew! No! And that includes pharmaceuticals, ya dumb niggers! NO ONE should be imbibing the PharmaJew.

Wew lads!
What is going on in here?
Strangely attracted to these Boomer cusp Gen Xers itt.

Attached: download_20180602_065845.jpg (577x1024, 581.66K)

lmao hell no, we're crashing this bitch with no survivors

statesmanshipwisenessarianism

That word has definitely earned my floccinaucinihilipilification

Wendy is Native American

You would.
It's ok.
'Hot Tuna' is for EVERY generation.
Can you do better?
Seen 'em over 20 times in concert, even with Jefferson Airplane.
Yes. I was one of the last ones.

…….. And it's important to remember that in all actuality, I accept much much more then people would think…

Here's a true story for you to chew on:

At the age of 12, I smoked my first joint. Some people burn their candles at both ends, but I basically put mine into a microwave. The next day, I took a four-way hit of real window pane LSD. 2 days later, I took a ten strip of LSD… I began taking acid every single day, sometimes up to FOUR ten strips at a time, every single day from the age of 12 until I was 15 years old, at which point I realized there was nothing more for me to learn from the experiment. I had discovered every possible secret hidden hallway into my inner psyche, and opened every cabinet, exploring every nook and cranny over and over and over until I had become familiarized with every aspect on my inward Journey.

(When I say every single day, I'm pretty much not exaggerating at all, the exception of the one day break I would take approximately once every two weeks, replenishing my body with vitamins and minerals, eating a shitload of fresh fruit and getting as much vitamin C as possible as not to completely deplete all of the resources needed for a series of vibrant Dynamic trips the next 2 weeks or so)

….. At the age of 15, it reached a point where I felt I was on a ride at the amusement park, having ridden it so many times that I knew 'after i passed by the fat lady in a blue dress, there would be a little boy but in a yellow t-shirt holding a funnel cake and cotton candy in the other hand'…. It became repetitive after 3 years of exploring the 'introspective journey' of LSD everyday…..

100% true……..

So I quit tripping…….

at least on LSD, because fortunately enough for me, when I was 15 years old real honest-to-god Brown Sassafras Methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA, not MDMA) hit the scene, and I did a similar experimentation with the 'empathic journey'…..

So just because I play an irritating character online does it necessarily mean that I'm close minded

I'm actually one of the most open-minded people you could ever find her regarding people's race, religion, sexual preference, political stupidity or philosophical beliefs.

……….. But don't tell anybody, because it will ruin all the fun

Keep 'hold o' Her.
She's a keeper.
You would suck, even worse than you already do, on your own, Johnny.
Still, if you want to git rid o' Her, I'll always be here to pick up da pieces. No prob. I consider Her more than a prize – She is a gem beyond all compare – and I speak as a lapidary artist. Watch yourself. Kitten-love is not enough. Delve in. Be who you need to be. Not for Her. That's not what She, or anyone, including (You) wants. Sure, She wants to be worshipped, like any woman does; but, more than that, She wants (You) to Be Yourself. That's all any woman wants. If (You) won't do that She will lose interest. TRUTH. The Naked TRUTH. (You) Know it, and so do I.
I'm kinda jelly you git to hang with a baby black kitten while I have no one tonight, but I'll be ok. I have the best kids in the world, and I will probably fuck the neighbor's brains out for hours tonight, but… (You) have something 'real'. You best not forget it.

Attached: 2c856b8b12406046a3a7cd88d8d8cd2562cccf31c4451d5eef2b4793c92e3f0a.png (625x629, 915.19K)

Oh shit!
Boomers on fire here itt!
Do they no know we're all anons 'round here?

Obviously not.

Yeah, yeah….

Attached: PicsArt_06-08-07.51.16.png (625x629, 569.62K)

Triple Kek.

*grabs you by both ears & spits a huge loogey of greyish green phlegm into your shirt pocket*

kisses you on the forehead

What fun though!

My perspective:
ever since I was young, I knew I 'didnt fit in', no matter how hard I tried…. so I stopped trying.

I stopped believing in labels. I stopped believing in categories. I stopped seeing the world through the filter of other people's concepts. I stopped recognizing rules and structure.

this place is whatever you want it to be

but the same applies for me

and I'm just here to have fun
and my version of entertainment is probably a little bit different than yours

I've been thinking about going out of character for a day or two anyway…….

it starts now

48 hours

but do not expect to see me parrot any of the trendy catchphrases…….

I will NEVER try to 'fit in' here or anywhere else

I do it all the time.
Welcome to pseudonymous image boards. Good luck at not being recognized. Kinda part of playing a role, formulating a facade. You can do it!
I look forward to your attempts. I will contact you behind the scenes just to be who I am. Nonetheless, gimme one more pic of dat cute kitten so I can care even more than I already do.

Now hold on just a minute, here…

I never said anything about not being recognized. I have done a magnificent job of familiarizing people in here with my signature style, to the point where I don't need to have my pseudonym attached anymore… that wasn't an accident.

Pseudo

Oooops!!….

'pseudonymous' isn't going to be my agenda for the next 48 hours…
that's not even possible……………..

all I'm saying is I'm going to stop being such a dick

Instead, I'm posting a picture of 'Silhou', the wonderfully sweet teenager with a broken back leg, who was so noble in her willingness to be the 'surrogate mother' for the kitten….

speaking of which, we are going outside to find 'Silhou' (silhouette) and give her food and water, then check with our friend to see if he has the larger sized havahart trap for us yet

Attached: IMG_20180606_201730.jpg (1920x1080, 421.71K)

there's an art to everything

and if you're waiting for me to create something without signing it, I wouldn't hold my breath

if it wasn't for Silhouette, we would've never discovered the kitten that night, and we are both convinced the kitten would be run over by a car within a day or two

Attached: IMG_20180608_203754.jpg (1920x1080, 197.26K)

(((>surrender and serve us, filthy lowly goyim)))

it's hard to tell just how tiny the kitten is. based on all criteria, the best guess is right at 4 weeks

Attached: IMG_20180608_203749_1.jpg (1920x1080, 185.09K)

She just let Wendy and I each touch her

Attached: IMG_20180608_205012.jpg (1920x1080, 238.95K)

Due to the injury to her back leg we can't risk trying to pick her up and walk away with her because if she struggles she could injure herself even worse

I'm going to check on the havahart Trap right now

Attached: IMG_20180608_205018.jpg (1920x1080, 272.76K)

Not even paying attention to whether or not the speech to text is understanding what I'm saying

Attached: IMG_20180608_210247.jpg (1920x1080, 317.73K)

samefag is obvious
drink up wendy's diarrhoea

Her back leg (or possibly pelvis) is apparently broken

we're going to do everything in our power to help her

nope… you're totally off base… sorry

Since you don't know how to spell the word diarrhea correctly, it's really not surprising that you can't tell the difference between us