Anthony Bourdain dead by suicide at 61 in Paris hotel

More here: cnn.com/2018/06/08/us/anthony-bourdain-obit/index.html

Attached: 180417110646-explore-parts-unknown-seattle-01-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 37.67K)

WTF?
RIP.
I, for one, will miss his insight and humor. He was a good man.

Is there proof he committed suicide?
is not good enough for me.
Their article says that suicide rates have risen 30%, which I could believe, but not without some where and when contextual information.

I guess that's a weight I'll carry.

I know, I know, but apparently CNN broke the story, so everyone is getting their info from them, which makes sense because his latest show was on their network.

I was the first one to report this story Thursday morning.

He hung himself

I saw you break this story early yesterday morning, but he didn't kill himself until 18 hours later. how did you do that?

The man loved the good things about life and knew his body was obviously starting to go to shit. He opted to not go through with living his last 20 years in a hospital and I respect him for it.

i also saw you break this story yesterday in /b/ i thought you were kidding.

cnn didn't break this story obviously because I saw user talking about it in /b/ yesterday

Meme magic confirmed

I agree. it's really strange how somebody posted about Bourdain's death in /b/ yesterday, but I've double checked, and he didn't die until today. Kinda spooky

They're dropping like flies.

We need more of them to kill themselves. Please, if you're reading this message and you're a white-hating Jew from leftypol and considering suicide: make the right choice. Listen to you gut. It's a rational choice. A bullet to the head is the ultimate black pill. The total happiness in the world will increase. Tyrone will praise you as "a good one".

Predictable.

Bourdain wasn't just snarky, he was an often ungrateful sad sack who lacked respect for the giants whose shoulders he stood on.

try to be less obvious

Stinks to high heaven. Half of Zero Point Zero is pedos, and the dude always smoked joints with young'uns in their server room. Freezer there was always full of weird meat, too.

S

good riddance, kike

Attached: 1200px-Middle_finger_BNC.jpg (1200x1800, 275.17K)

>>>/intl/

Hmm a millionaire, dating an actress and a successful career
probably got diagnosed with the big C.

This.

S

he was more rich and famous than you'll ever be… while you are crying about jews in your mom's basement he was living his life… NAZIS BTFO

S

CNN hosts on suicide watch re trump
the 1st one to fall … lol

Nope, it was the big Judaism.

update the trump curse infograph

Stfu. Kikes celebrate the deaths of gentiles all the time. You faggots revel in it.

His girlfriend, Asia Argento posted this pic online 3 hours before he hung himself. She was in Rome at the time.

Attached: image(2).jpg (1126x2000, 151.4K)

WHY YOU GUYS PROJECT YOUR 'PRO-TRUMP', 'ANTI-JEW' BORING, REPETITIVE, EFFEMINATE WHINING ON TO EVERYTHING

because that's all you've got

You don't have wives or girlfriends

You're out of touch with reality

You don't know how real people's lives their real lives, because the only thing you've got is Zig Forums, video games, and your stupid inexperienced opinions….

and nobody to share them with

you're lonely, insignificant little boys

of course you wouldn't realize he did it over a woman

…because you've never had one…

You don't know how real people* live* their real lives

typo

(it's hilarious how none of you guys can get any pussy)

……that's why we all laugh behind your backs, and recently, the women don't even bother waiting for you to turn your back, and they laugh right in your fucking face……

lol is this furreal

Did he abuse her?

Kek the more triggered they are the more they reddit space.

Attached: CNNfakednews.png (1200x800, 192.28K)

interesting thought. someone should find out about the collar of her shirt, and the exact reason for her post.

good thinking, sir!

Dear Lonely Adult Male With No GF,

Nope. I'm not 'triggered' by anything, especially not anything that you're capable of coming up with…..

I didn't even like Anthony Bourdain, for lots and lots of reasons that I'm not going to begin to list here today. Let it suffice to say that I couldn't care less about him being alive or dead, suicide or otherwise.

And I couldn't really care less about Trump, because I would never waste my time voting for Hillary or Trump or Bernie Sanders or anybody else for that matter. I couldn't care less about politics. I find politics to be one of the most boring pointless subjects anyone could talk about.

And I'm also not triggered by you're Jewish bullshit because I hate Jews a lot more than you do, and I am a Jew….

Unlike you, I grew up in a Jewish Family, surrounded by nothing but Jews, so I actually have reason to hate them because I understand the way they really are… You Don't Know Jack schitt other than trendy little catchphrases you repeat all day long every single day of your boring life…

Redditspacing ?…
Not quite. I've been spacing my words online just like this for over 26 years now…. Nice try, but nope…

If I'm not mistaken, I believe you may have been trying to suggest that somehow you triggered me, when everybody realizes the exact opposite is true… You were the one who reacted after I correctly pointed out the fact that you never get ANY pussy, never, ever, never NEVER ever get any pussy, which makes you half a man in the eyes of the rest of the world

kek all you want, lonely little boy

there are 14 year old school boys out there right now, fucking the shit out of dozens of girls, one after another after another, like a revolving door…. while you sit in front of your lonely little computer…

AGAIN: you can't get any pussy, and that's why you're only Half a Man

Boring, Andrew.
Your inevitable diatribes are getting wearisome, irksome, tiresome and deadening. I suggest you take a break before you end up like Anthony.

which is exactly why the opinions of those 14 year old boys hold more weight than anything you've got to say.

they've EARNED the world's respect…..

they're real men, and you're the insignificant child

Attached: 640-02767747en_Masterfile.jpg (450x300, 30.78K)

say what you want, little guy

SPEAKING OF YOUR INSIGHTFUL OPINIONS:

tell me about that new video game

That's rich, coming from a manlet like you.

F A C T O I D :

there's only one person who comes in here that has earned respect. he has two daughters, and he has made countless sacrifices for them. while you little boys play Zelda, he's busy making sure his girls have everything necessary for a dynamic life, with him and without him.

the inexperienced, pompous, self-entitled opinions of soft, sheltered, sedentary geeks isn't worth a god damn thing

AGAIN, LITTLE BOY:

tell me about that latest video game

Bourdain was a douchebag.

lol @ mentioning the same, predictable, boring Trump-this Jew-that bullshit in this thread…..

You guys are all one trick ponies

Attached: anthony-bourdain-asia-argento-1.jpg (2000x1968, 453.27K)

as long as you don't have to see her stupid tattoos, she's kinda cute….

Attached: gettyimages-854271004-h_21018.jpg (928x523, 74.17K)

a kike douchebag

Thanks for the vote of confidence, JN. I'm shitposting in another thread.
Namely, the Putin Canada Steel Tariff one. I may or may not have been trolling you in this thread too! Day before my birthday. Daughters made me breakfast and lunch. Anthony Bourdain would have been proud. Well cooked and well presented. Meanwhile, I'm only serving shit on toast to anyone willing to eat it here, there and everywhere today.
Generational friction is real.

HERE'S THE DEAL:

Bourdain had manic depression
it's an organic psychiactric disorder that can be managed, but never 'cured'…

self medicating is a textbook symptom of bipolar, and Bourdain was still self medicating, even though he would always talk about how he 'used to' do drugs.

he and his girlfriend were having an argument long distance.

He hung himself.

Big deal.

it happens all day, every day

I guess DotR came early for him.

Bourdain said he was raised without religion, and that his family was Catholic on his father's side and Jewish on his mother's.

BYEEEEE BYEE BYE

He was probably on heroin again.

Twist. It was Bourdain himself postin