Let's start thread chain dedicated to us help protecting our right

I aim to start a thread chain here and on fourchan that's all about us brainstorming different ways to aggressively protect our 2nd amend right. I have been hearing that while we relax democrats and anti-gun are pushing hardest ever right now to take our guns at federal level with all their new anti-gun bills.

Short term goal
-stop current anti-gun bills federal and state level

Long term goal
-Push NFA repeal
-Roll back anti-gun law in cucked states
-Get FA back
-Get all lost oversea import rifle and ammo back

Now is time to form in a snake and bite back before we lose our fang or have it trimmed too short forever.

Attached: SGG MK1.png (2000x2000, 546.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/11/kat-ainsworth/goodbye-ar-builds-hello-h-r-7115-nationwide-proposed-ban-in-the-works/
nytimes.com/2018/11/28/us/politics/trump-bump-stock-ban.html
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/dc-government-on-the-cusp-of-adopting-red-flag-gun-laws
blog.k-var.com/news/politics/anti-gunners-nra-florida-battle/
herohog.com/GunBuilds/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.22-Stingray_Machine_Pistol.pdf
mediafire.com/file/ay12ol5g8gg2g85/IMPROVISED SPECIAL PURPOSE SMG.pdf
tennessean.com/story/opinion/2018/11/30/red-flag-laws-curb-gun-violence-and-protect-second-amendment/2150449002/
youtu.be/3yOAVaaa6BM
youtu.be/mjv2lxve9s8
theintercept.com/2017/05/16/the-bizarre-story-behind-the-fbis-fake-documentary-about-the-bundy-family/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Without assblasted eye glow.

I'm open to better name for this new group.

I would like for this group to unite with multiple forums for higher number of NRA/GOA members and threaten to stop membership unless they get their act together. NRA have been lazy lately.

Attached: SGG MK0.png (2000x2000, 533.6K)

I'll be making list of recent new anti gun bills and summarized effect of each bills. I saw bunch of videos about new anti-gun law on youtube and to create group that will jam needle in NRA's ass to do their job. They arent doing what we fucking paid them to do.

BRB making list and summary

Attached: 13.jpg (905x603, 106.24K)

The one way to do this is and always has been getting young people and those that aren't from gun-owning families into the sport. Take a guy hunting or shooting. You'll make a lot of friends, and help out the cause. Also, get active politically. Apathy is the killer.

Open to renaming this group something with cooler image or name maybe something that's acronym of K.N.I.G.H.T.S be creative.

Dont be afraid your idea might be bad just shoot it could be evolved into something even better with mind of others.

That's good but its too long term and slow effect. That's something we do at our spare time in weekend or wherever we can when arent here posting.

I'm aiming to make this thread chain informative so we can encourage those that are already gun nut to do something together than just shooting and posting here to vote, to call our representative and write letters. Plus exploring all options and even dirty tactics or illegal actions cause anti-gunner are playing dirty and we need to or we will lose.

first of the list here

-HR 7115
(stop home build guns nationwide)
thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/11/kat-ainsworth/goodbye-ar-builds-hello-h-r-7115-nationwide-proposed-ban-in-the-works/

-7 new anti-gun bill submitted by state senator in Missouri wont be available to read until session in January 9th 2019 she made small announce saying "gun violence is killing innocent Missourian many of those senseless tragedies could have been prevented thought a common sense reforms to keep deadly weapons out of the hands of dangerous people our thoughts and prayers are not enough we need action. the legislation i will be carrying during the 2019 legislative session will help Missouri take a positive step forward to prevent violence and save lives now"

Attached: Western-diamond-backed-rattlesnake-in-mid-strike.jpg (650x449, 93.53K)

little review for those that's out of touch
———————————————————————–

Laws start in Congress. When someone in the House of Representatives or the Senate wants to make a law, they start by writing a bill. A bill is like an early version, or a draft, of the proposed law.

Each Congress lasts about two years. During that time, Senators and Representatives may introduce thousands of bills. Yet only some of those bills will eventually become laws.

The bill has to be voted on by both houses of Congress: the House of Representatives and the Senate. If they both vote for the bill to become a law, the bill is sent to the President of the United States. He or she can choose whether or not to sign the bill. If the President signs the bill, it becomes a law. If the President decides not to sign the bill into law, it is called a veto and the bill is sent back to Congress. Congress can bypass, or override, the veto with a two-thirds vote in both the House and the Senate. The bill would then become a law.

Attached: howlawsmade.jpg (3215x1584, 945.19K)

You still have to do it. The libs are fighting the long fight. It's a two-pronged strategy that we have to focus on.

Truth to be told I have already been doing it but my peer aren't serious and passion about it. I believe I can get more return from this thread chain future being active about it myself.

None of that shit matters or will ever come to pass or have any effect. The only thing that stops them is for law abiding gun owners to ignore unconstitutional laws. The constitution says shall not be infringed, and so it shall not be. Anything less is cucked and doomed to fail.

Then you are risking it in court. It's better to match and beat anti-gunner in work, blood, money, and sweat preventing them passing shit NOW and rolling back their old work instead of smack talking and being lazy. I know you know it deep down that you should be proactive instead of talk what you would have done later on which I don't doubt you will break anti-gun laws and shoot police when they come to confiscate some or all of your guns.

Attached: fit meme.png (662x413, 76.46K)

TRUMP want to ban bumpfire stocks and is actually pushing at it.

nytimes.com/2018/11/28/us/politics/trump-bump-stock-ban.html

You're not making much sense and your thread is full of wishful nonsense. Take your snake pictures and go post on reddit or something.

DC government on the cusp of adopting ‘Red Flag' gun laws

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/dc-government-on-the-cusp-of-adopting-red-flag-gun-laws

basically if your bitch ex gf or sister report to police that you are danger to other or/and yourself police can come and confiscate all of your guns until you fight and spend money on lawyer in court to get it back.

Way it should be that nobody can seize anything from you without warrant now they want to turn it around to seize then have you fight and fail to get your guns back which can not even start until weeks or months later leaving you nogun for too long period of time.

think

People like you that are too pessimistic would rather to sit idle as country have its 2nd amend right eroded away. Have you gave up already? People like you are why we are losing. Change yourself and make yourself useful input your idea. Instead of being lardass basement neckbeard NEET loser.

This is only begging we will grow in number and eventfully become big enough and coordinated then we will assign a head (not me obviously) then we will reach out to multiple large and small gun forums to make new section on their forum for 2nd amend right fight and possibly unite and have fraction of strength to NRA and use that to leverage NRA to do our bidding. That is not too outlandish at all.

Attached: aussy gadsden flag.png (2000x1333, 199.82K)

Then input your word. Point me in direction where you think I should be and what should I be doing other than already contacting my representative.

There's untapped pocket of mens here and at 4chan to help our cause.

Join NRA and GOA. You can blame yourself for all gun right we lost already.

Attached: f6a.jpg (1064x900, 39.43K)

I already told you what to do otherwise enjoy your NRA membership and the false sense of progress that it gives you.

You are a naive dipshit.

Well from my point of view…

YOU are one that's naive, you are the one that dont believe stupid anti-gun laws can get passed WHEN THEY FUCKING DONE got passed and cuck us all. LOOK at cali, Ny, nj, mass, Hawaii, Maryland, and Illinois.

WAKE FUCKING UP! You dont remember assault weapon ban? current stupid 922r law? stupid Firearm Owners' Protection Act? NFA? all of those ATF ruling back and forth flipping?!

Attached: from-my-point-of-view.jpg (1024x762, 266.24K)

Oh, it's the same fucking idiot pretending to be two people replying to me. You know we have IDs on this board, right? Must not have covered that in your shill packet. Are you ATF or just a run of the mill libshit kike? Because none of whatever you're rambling about will amount to pile a jackrabbit shit.

oh it was addendum not pretending to be two different people.

Attached: Dennis'_perfect_woman.jpg (240x240, 13.38K)

I'm out. Mods should prune this thread.

you are the kike! taking jabs at my effort and now trying to get mod to prune. you have to be some kind of libshit soyboy trying to avoid suspicion by accusing me of your very crimes. so far you only have suggested me to cling solely on thumping the constitution ignoring how fucking dangerous play field courtroom are when and if time comes. court decide whats law whats not not you constitutions have been bended over and over. We CANNOT BLINDLY relay on judging being our bro and read 2nd amend as we do. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

individual are the smallest minority. We need to step it fuck up or
get GASSED!

Attached: progressive reflect.gif (476x328, 1.58M)

I've been thinking about short-term stuff. And I think the bump stock thing is a great way to make this into an issue. Many people have these items. It's time to show them off. Get bump stock owners and even those that don't, post videos bump firing them, telling the feds they won't give them up, and dare them to come and take them.

Jesus christ you're a fucking mega-autist.
Fuck off back to 4chan, or make a coherent thread.

Effective if we can get large number to do it at once and claim we will come to aid immediately at drop of hat in case one of us get raided. Raider shudder from thought of getting gunned from behind when impending raid. They never begun to train for such situation. If that ever happened and we claim we will repeat. That will strike fear in heart of any police who think they have no problem enforcing unconstitutional law.

Remember stand off at bridge for BLM? The fucking police and fed backed off. We easily have more man and fire power than them.

Sooner and earlier we draw the SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED LINE the better.

ok bud

mock up. made me chuckle.

Anyway we should be focusing on preventing 2nd amend violation law from getting passed. Who here is not member of any pro gun group? Who here is? I suspect like 98% of you guys aren't member of NRA or GOA.

Attached: mock up anti-raid operation.png (640x400, 19.87K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (562x435, 226.28K)

more up your alley?

Attached: mock up anti-raid operation 02.png (640x400, 218.92K)

added key fix and tyranny

Attached: mock up anti-raid operation 02i.png (640x400, 220.37K)

Come on people we keep ceding and ceding our hills. I say this is hill to fight and die for. If we continue ceding hills then it will be too late and we have no more hills.

Are you all just bunch of pimpled face kids not old enough to vote or chime in?

Attached: 3000% MAD.png (640x640, 410.89K)

8ch.ne/k confirmed full of nogun soyboy cucks that sit idle drooling by whilst their 2nd amend get eroded away inch by inch.

Check this out

blog.k-var.com/news/politics/anti-gunners-nra-florida-battle/

We relaxed cause we have republican majority but that's stupid because republican can stab us in back and pass anti-gun for future vote. We thought trump was pro-gun as he said but no, he himself cave under anti-gun pressure and said he will ban bump-fire stocks he already sent executive order to ATF. Meanwhile state by state anti-gunner are getting anti-gun shit passed.

Attached: NRA-Death.jpg (600x298, 19.27K)

We need to mass spread information which makes gun control practically worthless. Every 10 year old should know how to walk into a hardware store and assemble a slam fire pipe shotgun.

herohog.com/GunBuilds/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.22-Stingray_Machine_Pistol.pdf

mediafire.com/file/ay12ol5g8gg2g85/IMPROVISED SPECIAL PURPOSE SMG.pdf

Giving a bump.

Maybe it's time to start treating the gun grabbers as the lethal threat they are.

Attached: dochol.jpg (1000x600, 145.05K)

Oh man I'm almost tempted to make my own high quality design that's more aesthetic have higher quality parts and pleasant controls. Might be my next project to make and fine tune one then make it into PDF file for others to make. I aim to make one thats capable of high round count service life.

Thank you!

That's right we need to classify them as terrorist plain n simple.

Attached: SGG MK4.png (2000x2000, 416.19K)

Let's name them!

SiniyChernyy terrorist! Siniy's russian word for blue and chernyy for black. Russian as for commie and blue+black for democrats+anti-fa

just a idea? anybody got better name?

Do you mind toning down the autism and making your posts a little more coherent? This thread reads like it was lifted from t_d or a qboomer's facebook page.

Attached: 197285cf58a81f79f024070f2b6f1fd03d2bb84fe2afeabe4073e908f7fbbb12.jpg (960x720, 143.19K)

tennessean.com/story/opinion/2018/11/30/red-flag-laws-curb-gun-violence-and-protect-second-amendment/2150449002/

Fuck! Now Tennessee's going to get new red flag bill proposed. Thanks a lot republican!

("red flag" meaning basically if anybody report you danger to yourself or other cop can seize your gun without due process and you will have to go to court to fight for your gun which might take forever and cost you ton of money an even fail after all your effort. Imagine all bogus report from ex-gf or mad sisters.

It should be innocent until proven guilty not other way around.

Okay plz explain what exactly you find autistic?

Attached: REEEEEEE.jpg (320x180, 5.1K)

I don't know where you blew in from but the way you write is definitely not a written dialect common here. The autism in your posts can be found through your reees and "rage" with images that seem to have come from 4chan, given the "fit meme" and the poorly cropped angry Pepe. Lurk for a while and learn how discussion actually goes instead of hopping onto a different IP and posting the exact same way as before. The way you're addressing issues that most here are all already well aware of is a room temp IQ action in its own right.

Tl;dr shut the fuck up faggot and lurk moar

Attached: 84cb398e3b6dea8465e0f8432956ba38a2ed5ea99f1a8569749f21840a7dbb6f.jpg (540x1302, 121.59K)

Ok, I see where you are coming from, my last iq test in beginning of 7th grade year returned 125iq. I'm bilingual, I learned English about same time as my primary language. My primary language come naturally to my mind but not English sort of. Through my years growing up I despite the idea of spending time to perfect English when everybody can understand even 3rd grade level of English ,redneck speak, ebonics, and college English. I instead focus my time on math and science. I basically cant recite rule of English language and terms of the rule like in what order adverb, noun, verb or other word type but I understand basically the um picture of english and model my writing based on existing flow of other's writing. I can master english but it proved worthless to do so for me I much prefer spend that chuck of time in other fields of life. Worry not I'll basically get forced to master English again in college once I go back next semester only to immediately disregard it after graduation. I'm also lightly learning other two languages by occupational/hobby/friends. I much prefer to basically type out mind diarrhea rather than taking extra second and effort for this fucking shit smearing cave art website.

Attached: 388391619964.jpg (400x400, 58.02K)

While there's nothing wrong with diarrhea English, people will still think you're stupid if you aren't better with the language than black people.

Oh shit we cant have that now can we?! Haha, after I drop some knowledge nuggets in other fields than English if people still think I'm dumb let them. I care not for them.

Attached: 1449684006641.png (1580x1624, 75.49K)

This has nothing to do with Zig Forums or this thread so im going to sage, but let me give you some advice. The idea that one can be smart or educated enough to overcome a lack articulation and/or social skills is one of the most pervasive and pernicious myths ever to be spread like the aids that it is. the truth is, you will always be less successful than you could be if you can't or wont put the effort in to master the language you intend to use to express yourself, since doing so is as if not more important than knowing the things you will want to express in your academic career.

literary perfection isnt a necessity, not being a spergy little cunt is. intellect means nothing if you act like a fucking moron.

You won't do anything except posture on the internet about muh PEE ARR.
The US is dead. There's no point in trying to fix things since it's long past that point. Rest in piss, americucks.

Attached: 1485069318785.jpg (500x671, 113.01K)

You forgot to hide your flag, again.

Here they goes again trying to sneak in pushing anti-gun bill while we are relaxing.

youtu.be/3yOAVaaa6BM

I kind of like the idea of forming "raid the raiders" groups, it would be terribly tenuous and last-ditch last stand but might be fun to try to get that many streloks together and organized. The best option, though, to defend our rights comes through a simple long-term 2-step program.
Step 1: Open carry. Normalize weapon culture, normalize the idea that people have guns, normalize guns. The key is to NORMALIZE guns, don't be going full-threeper or airsoft larp just be in regular clothes, just happened to have a CZ-75 on your hip. I used to be opposed to open carry because I saw it as "stancing" but I went to Kansas last year and in 1 grocery store saw 3 people with Big Irons and I just really liked it. Normalize guns, get people to recognize that they exist in our [current year] society.
Step 2 is similar and has the same goal: Take people to ranges, educate them on guns, not just SpergBook[tm] posts, nobody changes their mind online. That's important to realize. Take your skeptics on the range with a .22 or a .9mm carbine. Make guns less of a scary thing to them. Remember in every horror movie how less scary it becomes once the horror is deconstructed/revealed? Same with guns. Take the shadow away from the boogie-man they've constructed.
It's not short-term, but it's the best option. Cultural change has to happen to protect the 2A.
Normalize guns.
Reach out to those who know nothing and bring them into the fold.

Attached: consider.jpg (332x275, 37.04K)

Waco proved it.
Nobody came to fight the BATFE and stop them from burning a family alive.
Nobody shot (((people))) responsible for Federal Reserve act, 1965 immigration bill, Patriot act, S.447.
Nobody started an insurgency when Police murdered a man because his sister-in-law made tipped off the police because she didn't agree with his views.

Listen to the anglokike. The tiny part of European genetics can actually break out and speak some truth and wisdom, even if seldom.

Should have used a German IP to use the "sperkraut" shillname. But we know you are too buttblasted just to think of him.

Form militias. Participate in primaries. (Raid if possible in your state.) Support your congressman if he's good on gun issues. Keep up with what bills their supporting and call his office if the swamp starts to get to him. Conservative review has a pretty expansive list that documents how Pro/Anti-gun certain lawmakers are.

If all else fails, prepare for rebellion.

Another one now they want to kill national reciprocity

youtu.be/mjv2lxve9s8

Criminalize of Private Sales of Firearms

That's good long term plan. We, I mean at least those who are sane level headed gun owner are already doing just that at least I am. But that is'nt time efficient it cost me alot of hours and theres no guarantee that person will become of value. A passion guy actually become of help instead they will become average gun owner who does nothing just sit around in their trailer stroking their guns an scratching their belly. I'm looking to form a online group that will grows and grows. Become so efficient, organized, and powerful. We should start treating anti-gunner as enemy they are an attacking them from every angle and weakening them just as they are attack us. They are enemy of people. We should at least just to this SGG organize declare war against them.

After we eventually become vicious we wont stop we move on to help other country if they dont see us as example and form their own group before we reach victorious state and start helping them.

I just need all of you 8channer and 4 channer to say you are in then we will start progressing we have enough "I'm in" I only need maybe few mens to put our head together and start planning our online attack stage one. Which lets say we all get throw away cell phone number to start creating multiple email accounts and thereby facebook,twitter, tumblr, mewe accounts and infiltration anti-gun groups and destroy them somehow. Such as finding their identity and get them fired from their jobs. There's so many options we can explore. We just need to get together and explore then do it.

Meanwhile lets draft a plan of attack.

Stage one "COALESCENCE"
—————————————-
Assimilate 8ch squad then 4chan squad establish next plan of attack.
actually attacking anti-gunner online and recruiting more mens from endless gun forums out there to gain our strength as group and leverage NRA and GOA to do our bidding or we cease our membership and attacking them by poaching their members to join us to be of more value.
————————————
?
?
?
x stage "Operation TRANSPIRE"
——————————————————–
We train our militia for physical level defending and attacking
?
?
?
?
?
______
x stage "Operation Creazione di Adamo"
We help foreign countries to form a organization like our
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Physical level attacking anti-gunner headquarter and police station that enforce illegal gun confiscation e.g. Red flag confiscation or confiscation of bumpstock or semi-auto or any guns at all for purpose of anti-gun. Plus attacking Judges who approve undued gun confiscation without sufficient or any evidence that the gun owner is actually a danger to others/ form of terrorist.

Physically level stopping gun confiscation in progress mid raid like>>629010 but with of course much more mens like say maybe 20 with organization like mil unit with chain of commands and radio communication protocol like full out loaded to teeth with illegal rigged full auto 5.56 lmg and 5.56 ar15 plus sniper support for shooting down their air support helio plus guy with specialized anti-drone gun or a drone operator for our air support. (akm is welcomed but recommend only in unit with common rifle and ammo along with rpk each unit with their preferred guns)

Killing high value targets like judges, police chief, raid leader during their grocery shopping or capture them (for bitcoin ransom).

Attached: SGG MK2iv.png (2000x2000, 524.83K)

Is the FSB posting again? Seriously what the fuck is going on in this thread?

As for raiding the raiders, you should start in a place where the people support your mission. There is the small town of Republic up in WA state that just shit all over the new gun laws passed by the state government. Depending on whether the county and citizens of the town actually follow in step with this, that would be an excellent flashpoint.

The problem with trying to defend bumpstock owners is that not all of them are hardliners, and they are spread out across the country. Nobody is going to criss-cross the country resisting police without funding, and that method of funding hasn't been established. The smarter move is to congregate in one area, preferably with supportive or neutral local police and a sympathetic population and force the feds to move on you. Look to Bundy ranch as an example of what to do. Look at Waco and Malheur as an example of what not to do. Don't wait for feds to raid or spread yourselves out trying to chase feds. When they show up to take your shit, go on the offense.

Attached: 1397597946076.png (574x369, 431.05K)

I'm just saying that's absolutely last resort which would be made a possibility and solid resistance if we had long established group before it come to that point. I dont want us to just continually be idle sitting on train-car wheelin toward end unprepared. We could even discuss using show of force it before we reach the end, say we muster local community that suffered red flag gun confiscation deaths to surround and do a armed protest confiscator police station to force them to cease all further illegal confiscation and return all confiscated gun to all victims immediately with few exception of real wife beaters or folks with mental illness history or evidences against them. Have level headed leader that at drop of hat can immediately call retreat and dispel the protest if get too dangerous to try again later learning from our mistakes.

I'm just pointing out about how easily we can be still victorious at end even at worse worse case scenario when we, across America are constantly losing our right like past semi-auto ban. By just outnumbering police and fed and show organized force greater than their seemly out of thin air.

I intend to make this into some super nation level organization with multiple headquarters that do more for gun right than lame duck NRA have ever done in shorter amount of time. This SGG group can develop to hit above its weight harder than NRA. I intend to eventually make multiple departments like foreign affairs and department that specialize in response to assist specific communities across American. For example if say some big city pass new anti-gun law that ban all semi-auto and police start progressive randomly house by house confiscation we send team of two men to speak with police chief politely telling him to cease all further illegal gun confiscation or we will organize and overwhelming large protest in his town against his police department and impede his police operation and bring his response back to headquarter for further action.

But for now we just start with handful mens brainstorming how to grow and attack anti-gunner online with our current small number.

From sound of it you just want me to stop talking about anything that physically show force? You want us focus more on growing our number and working online attacking anti-gunner lets hear it. I'm not afraid to speak my mind no matter how stupid my idea might be, speak yours.

I say our first operation is make multiple email account which there-then we make social media accounts and attack anti-gunner multiple way firstly start with squad of anti-gunner poster that innocently find discrepancy in anti-gunner "proofs" and "sources" and more SGG undercover agents chimes in in support to legitimize the discrepancy in their sources after making multiple anti-gun statement and comment of their own even posting some anti-gun bullshit sources. We can write scripts and plan our responded and rebuttals we play anti-gunner turned centrist and some pro-gunner "after we found the truth" and try to take as many anti-gunner with us.

Facebook Anti-gun group

Speak your mind Communtiy group psots

SGG undercover agent "John" : Hey comrades today on youtube comment a drumpf supporter pointed our error in source link I posted he said x% of gun violence are from suicide which wouldn't count and after the suicide number is removed the gun violence number is too low even after all mass shooting.

Comment:
Pam(actual anti-gunner): blahblah mind diarrhea anti-gunner crap x emjoi x emjoi

SGG undercover agent 2 "Kelly": x emjoi Wow oh my gosh I just checked! Yeah the number after suicide are removed is lower than death by lighting strikes. But then post x other anti-gunner crap source xxxlinkxxx (i just made up the lighting crap for this example)

more SGG under agent subtlety supporting new source with some also tearing it apart subtlety and casually.

et. cetera

Attached: image.jpg (3221x2415, 440.62K)

Check this out FBI undercover trick bundy into a documentary interview used to analyze him.

theintercept.com/2017/05/16/the-bizarre-story-behind-the-fbis-fake-documentary-about-the-bundy-family/

I plan to enact anti FBI measures even purposefully let in some FBI agent pretending we dont know they are FBI to use them against FBI later if needed and have everybody in unit knowing who FBI agent is but just playing as if FBI agent is one of them until time to come to use that FBI agent as pawn later.

FBI can be bamboozled easily.

Attached: cliven bundy screenshot.jpg (721x447, 69.32K)

Let's discuss how to get high value enemy to lose their job. Let say there's this guy who constantly donate large sum of money to anti-gun organization from his cushy job. How do we get him fired from his job?

Let's start from basic prongs

Prong 1
Forcing himself to resign

Prong 2
Forcing company to fire/lay him off.

Prong 3
Forcing him to stop donation?

——————————————————————
Tell me your ideas to force guy to resign or to force his employer to drop him or maybe just force guy to stop donating?

Here are some theoretical strategies:

I've heard of leftists getting people fired by just spamming their company's contact email and phone. It's also a good way to test whether the company is a pushover when it comes to public pressure.

Going through their dirty laundry could bring up something useful. The ideal is a #MeToo-worthy transgression, but any shameful stuff in their past can work.

It's also possible to create personal issues to generally make their life hard. Generating friction with their spouse can be quite easy. If you have their phone number, send nudes and hope that the spouse notices. Another good one is setting up a fake dating profile and then bringing it to the spouse's attention.

Totally forgot that one! That's very good one!

That remind me subject of age old tried and true child porn/molester accusation with solid looking fake evidence is surefire method to instill doubt and weaken the support around the target. Any employer will drop accused like hot potato after brief period of fake heated publicity.

We could bomb a federal building

I hear ya McVeigh but thats absolutely last resort. I want you to chip in your mind on more earlier stages of this organization.

I will tell you though that we can easily achieve ordinance to defeat heavy armor like MRAP. Firstly preface with that there's number of us who own 50bmg rifle with ap ammo which can easily defeat weak spots on those armored targets. Making single shot 30mm with handloaded turned tungsten from ar15 buffer weight swaged in copper jacket or just turned brass, or pure copper bullet with sufficient velocity and weight it will zip thru MRAP. Those "shootin at MRAP" rifles are easy to make. But real weapon would be something akin to homemade shaped penetrator I dont know exact recipe but I can easily google and find it I have seen posted here. You can make plastic explosive from boiled bleach crystals mixed with pool chlorine plus ice bath or something then dip it in wax to seal it. Make enough of it to fill 10 gal barrel minus cone devote on top laid with thick copper cone as projectile. That… just might do something to Abraham .. think mount smaller barrel maybe size of say old milk can back in day in bed of half ton with thick plate between cab and bed to shield driver. that milk can with serial of large servo and have it track laser.
BAOOM

Attached: ESP.jpg (300x300 75.19 KB, 11.25K)