BREAKING: Pope Francis Facing Imminent Impeachment Over Heresy Charges

BREAKING: Pope Francis Facing Imminent Impeachment Over Heresy Charges

Pope accused of heresy over public assertions on the non-existence of hell

twitter.com/TWPundit/status/980891269839892480

This shocking news and the risk of impeachment for Pope Francis has been confirmed by Antonio Socci, one of Italy’s leading Catholic journalists and a best-selling author, who is also the director on behalf of RAI, the Italian State owned TV of the advanced School of radiotelevision (RAI) journalism of Perugia. Socci stated that after the threat by the group of cardinals, who talked through their representative about two possible heresies commited by the Pope that could lead to violation of the Canon Law and his impeachment, Jorge Mario Bergoglio called His Excellency, Giovanni Angelo Becciu, Substitute of the Secretariat of State, now in charge of the Knights of Malta, and a trusted confidant of the Pope, for his advice.

Becciu told Bergoglio to retract these statements immediately, and last Thursday, the Holy See released an official statement on the non-validity of this interview with Scalfari, the third in recent years, whose past interviews where even included in official Vatican publications on the Pope, issued, of course, with Bergoglio’s direct approval, even when deemed controversial, to say the least. To save the Pope from this growing crisis that is affecting the identity of the Church, even Repubblica, one of Italy’s leading newspapers, founded by the same Eugenio Scalfari, ran an article today, Monday the 2nd of April 2018, by Piergiorgio Odifreddi, stating that everything Scalfari wrote about the Pope, should be dismissed.

In the meantime, the recent endorsement of Pope Francis by Pope Ratzinger in a falsified letter that has brought the resignation of Monsignor Dario Edoardo Viganò, Prefect of the Vatican’s Secretariat for Communication, in late March. The Pope is losing control of the Church, and in a growing fear of schism and possible scandals, he is trying desperately to find external support for his modernization of the Church, something Ratzinger categorically refused. Will the Pope eventually resign or will Bergoglio be impeached? Discontent in the Vatican grows every day, and signs of an imminent catastrophe seems to be around the corner.

Attached: 1522723825467.png (643x674, 442.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christoph_Schönborn#Views
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1513775071354.jpg (1698x6163, 2.96M)

Wrong pic

Attached: 1501719930053m.jpg (370x1024, 121.54K)

He should stop pretending to be retarded if he wants to keep his post.

Attached: 1454331872624-1.jpg (260x354, 34.7K)

I'm not going to take this seriously unless you have a link to a story by a real news outlet.
As far as I know you can't impeach a Pope.

Wtf I support bergoglio now

So is this sensationalist nonsense or reality? I’m going to assume it’s the former for the moment.

The heresy part is real but the impeachment part is obvious nonsense. Francis has no serious opposition inside the Church. The Church right now is basically divided between progressive modernists and conservative modernists.

Can't say I'm surprised

Attached: squiadwarad as a cat.png (830x686, 46.87K)

YES YES YES

Could you expel a pope from his charge?

2 wafers imbeach begoogle-oh nao

Who are you quoting?

He can be excommunicated for heresy, but it'd have to be a public statement.
The vatican press release about his reported private words concerning hell not existing were more of a "he didn't say those exact words" than "he didn't say anything like that", so there's always a chance if he responds publicly to the demands of even a small faction he might put his foot in his mouth again.

The Pope is automatically excommunicated and removed from office the instant he commits heresy whether he speaks the heresy aloud or not or the heresy is recorded or not. Any formal procedure to remove him from office after the fact would be a mere formality.

Where does it say that in canon law?

Come on, we have this thread everyday

Good luck Cathbros

impeachment isn't a thing
impeachment has never been a thing
that is not a thing that can happen
Francis didn't even deny hell
there is no sources given for this story

Americans are actually completely retarded and in fact heretics themselves if they believe this

You've got a problem my dude

If only.
I don't think the antichrist will be stopped by the church itself.

Fake and gay.

"The Washington Pundit"
I wonder why he says it's American. Hmmmm

It would be badass though.

He's been facing these charges for more than a year now.
I take it's finally official then?

Fake news sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christoph_Schönborn#Views

Nope.
The Germanic hierarchy should be pretty much quarantined at this point, since they are utterly toxic.

honestly don't understand why c*cklicks still defend their obviously broken church

Welcome to the chastisement of the 2nd Vatican council. Pope Francis and his crazy views were spoken extensively about by Father Malachi Martin 20 years ago. Pope Francis is the culmination of many different people allowing him to rise to be Pope. He's the end result of the entire Church being infested with heresy.

Attached: MalachiMartin.jpg (251x365, 16.81K)

Apostolic Constitution of Pope Paul IV, “Cum ex Apostolatus Officio”, 15th February 1559, (Roman Bullarium Vol. IV. Sec. I, pp. 354-357)

6. In addition, [by this Our Constitution, which is to remain valid in perpetuity We enact, determine, decree and define:-] that if ever at any time it shall appear that any Bishop, even if he be acting as an Archbishop, Patriarch or Primate; or any Cardinal of the aforesaid Roman Church, or, as has already been mentioned, any legate, or even the Roman Pontiff, prior to his promotion or his elevation as Cardinal or Roman Pontiff, has deviated from the Catholic Faith or fallen into some heresy:

(i) the promotion or elevation, even if it shall have been uncontested and by the unanimous assent of all the Cardinals, shall be null, void and worthless;

(ii) it shall not be possible for it to acquire validity (nor for it to be said that it has thus acquired validity) through the acceptance of the office, of consecration, of subsequent authority, nor through possession of administration, nor through the putative enthronement of a Roman Pontiff, or Veneration, or obedience accorded to such by all, nor through the lapse of any period of time in the foregoing situation;

(vi) those thus promoted or elevated shall be deprived automatically, and without need for any further declaration, of all dignity, position, honour, title, authority, office and power.

10. No one at all, therefore, may infringe this document of our approbation, re-introduction, sanction, statute and derogation of wills and decrees, or by rash presumption contradict it. If anyone, however, should presume to attempt this, let him know that he is destined to incur the wrath of Almighty God and of the blessed Apostles, Peter and Paul.