1. convince a bunch of people the earth is flat

Why didn't we see this coming?

Attached: 1460255208493.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/the-flat-earth-psyop/
answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/does-bible-teach-earth-flat/
henrymakow.com/2016/02/Flat-Earth-Psyop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep, you got it right. Except we don't really have to wait until commercial spaceflight is viable because the damage is already being done.

The Flat Earth fad is a "conspiracy theory" designed to distract, divide and discredit those who understand modern society has been enslaved by the Judeo Masonic (Satanic) conspiracy. It creates cognitive dissonance, and make us question all our assumptions, especially those which are True.
themillenniumreport.com/2017/05/the-flat-earth-psyop/

Attached: FEPO-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 96.42K)

What? When did this happen?

Go to Youtube and type flat earth in, see what pops up. There are a surprising number of 'flat earth truthers'.

Why? Because they would have incontrovertible evidence that suggests their theory is wrong? If that's all it took, we wouldn't have flat earthers, now would we?

this is why you have inquisition

No one taught flat earth until enlightenment era atheists used it as a strawman to ridicule theists. Unfortunately some theists ran with it.
For a long but comprehensive read.
answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/does-bible-teach-earth-flat/

Thruthful post.

Theyre like bronies or something

We didn't see a lot coming
>Mistranslations of the Bible and (((updated))) versions of good Bibles
This is what happens when we let society dictate what we believe instead of Christianity dictating society.

It began as a joke, then innocent but impressioinable people fell for it.

According to some, the earth is in fact a flat disc and not a globe. This meme took off after Obama equated climate change deniers to members of the "Flat Earth Society." Within 12 months, YouTube was flooded with a mass of videos.

CIA & co-conspirators have a yearning agenda to discredit conspiracy truths and conspiracy aware people – What does flat earth do? Flat earthers are discredited to the point of near complete marginalization, and conspiracy aware people are discredited by association. About 1 year ago, conspiracy youtubers started getting flooded with flat earth video recommendations even though they had previously never watched a flat earth video in their life. Cass Sunstein, chief Obama administration propagandist describes this technique in his book “Nudge.” The technique is to target groups whose opinion they want to shape and gently nudge in the certain directions with several techniques. These include infiltrators and internet forums or comments sections of articles as well as using connections with websites such as youtube to give people recommendations based on their data to push them where they need to go. I have come across many people who just one year ago were speaking serious truths. Now all they want to talk about is the flat earth, something of no consequence compared to the murder of almost all of humanity.

These people have been NEUTRALIZED

henrymakow.com/2016/02/Flat-Earth-Psyop.html

Attached: obama.jpg (616x346, 29.83K)

Can't believe you spherists haven't figured out the Truth yet. Smh tbqhf

if the earth is flat then how come we can produce round objects?

If there is one thing I hate more than flat earthers, it's people who try to convince them otherwise

proverbs 26:5

Attached: d58327a4a648986ff2d6ad0cc0d771b17eb5099b670d59c75696309da2b7a524.png (1294x952 37.83 KB, 1.21M)

According the flat Earthers you can see the flat earth from an air plane, so that wouldn't work. Also the bible doesn't confirm nor deny the flat earth, unless you add a silly alternative gospel to it like the book of enoch.

Here's an image of the so called "Globe". Even a child could see that the image is clearly 2 dimensional. Meaning:
Checkmate, round earthers!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (599x406, 304.69K)

None of your images provide any proof that the Earth is flat, it only tries to debunk a "round Earth" but you never provide any actual scientific proof that the Earth is flat. Plus, the second image shows you don't understand how gravity and planetary motion works.

I don't understand where this belief comes from. Someone please explain why The Bible is a flat earth book.

Attached: c28d19b46a9becc87061eab22e5dd02498f43c40c3e58e58bf08a06c90856450.jpg (586x708, 53.56K)

It's for similar reasons we have doctrines like Calvinism, people don't listen to God and they instead put God in a box.

You're joking, right?

This. It's a meme used to make Christians and ancient peoples looks stupid

I'm pretty sure people just want (you)s and the ones who reply want to feel intelligent

Our holy book is the bible.
But you also need this body of theological work done over 2000 years with so many supplements that you have almost triple digits of gigabites of reading alone, not to mention countless videos and audio recordings.

What did God mean by this when he made the Bible?

If people would just follow the word of God, none of that other fallible trash is relevant in the least. It is all manmade, and corruptible, and of private interpretation.

Attached: naturally autistic.png (1761x715, 265.85K)

As I understand it, they mostly take prophetic texts that are using blatantly symbolic language and interpret it as if God were too surface-level in his communications to use metaphorical imagery. For example there's a bunch of places where there's references to "the four corners of the earth." Another example is where it talks about "the circle of the earth." When people who can't think for themselves are hammered with very enthusiastic people insisting upon something for long enough, eventually start to buy into stupid ideas. For the record, the ancients knew damn well that the earth wasn't flat… Flat-Earth is very modern.

I assume you have an emotional pre-commitment to the doctrine of free will. Perhaps a family member that died without repenting? I'm sorry. From my perspective, it's not a matter of putting God in a box, but a matter of taking man out of the box that God put us in… Attempting to elevate our will to be equal with God's. I recommend listening to the best that the other side has to offer before you solidify your conclusions.

No idea what you're even commenting on… But God does provide teachers to the church to help elaborate upon what he's already given. Extra-biblical teaching can still be instructive when held to consistency with scripture. If you disagree, then what is the purpose of a teacher in the church?