Twitter Receives Subpoena For Info on Several Right-Leaning Accounts

The defamation lawsuit filed in March by Aaron Rich, the brother of murdered former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, appears to have ramped up significantly with the subpoena of documents, communications and messages sent and received by several Twitter accounts over for the timespan of Jan. 1, 2015 to the present.

In March, Aaron Rich filed a defamation lawsuit in response to various conspiracies that surfaced after the unsolved murder of his brother Seth Rich. Rich particularly sued Texas businessman Ed Butowsky, America First Media Group founder Matt Couch, Couch’s company America First Media Group and the right-leaning newspaper The Washington Times.

The details of the June subpoena shows that Aaron Rich’s legal team at Boies Schiller Flexner LLP is trying to get its hands on a lot of communications sent over various accounts. Attorney Michael Gottlieb listed “primary accounts” for the defendants named above, plus Julian Assange, WikiLeaks, Roger Stone, Kim Dotcom, the website Gateway Pundit and its current employee Cassandra Fairbanks.
lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/seth-richs-brother-subpoenas-twitter-over-direct-messages-of-many-right-wing-accounts/

Attached: 12TV_Conglom.jpg (2000x1400, 926.09K)

shits fucked but that's no reason to not be a lazy nigger.

Sold out his dead brother to Soros…

>(((aaron))) now trying to shut it down

your copy and paste 'reporting' sucks my balls……….

I've LITERALLY seen more interesting stories fall out of my ass into the toilet.

fuck you

HEY, DOUCHEBUCKET

I realize that you didn't write this stupid article (because you're the Copy N' Paste Princess) but I found two interesting flaws:

"…in response to various conspiracies that surfaced…"

and "Rich particularly sued Texas businessman Ed Butowsky…"

I believe the faggot who wrote this article meant to say conspiracy theories , not 'conspiracies'….

And how do you particularly sue somebody?….

the Copy N' Paste Princess does it again

Lol tldr faggot, whatever your cause is, rest assured you are doing the opposite, we all hate you including yourself

No Man Stoops to that infantile temper tantrum level of behavior without being emotionally unstable, and obviously immature beyond words….

His little problem is that he doesn't seem to understand the ART of making people hate your guts

Someone is REALLY trying to slide this thread.

I wonder why

It seems to me like they'd be more interested in all of us sliding our junk down his throat

The desperation of a losing army is a beautiful thing to see, isn't it? They lose their moral cohesion, descending into a spiral of primal rage and despair.

Honestly? I don't even remember what this thread is about anymore.

and I'm too fucking lazy to scroll up and refresh my memory.

So let it suffice for me to say that I'm absolutely convinced that I could find elements of this thread that I think are bullshit, and I'm certain that OP is a faggot.

…oh yeah……….

it's THIS thread……..
The 'Copy N' Paste' Princess Presents a half-assed bullshit story originally published by the 'geniuses' at LawAndCrime.com

wow…………………

next time, do yourself (and us) a favor, and just don't bother.

next time, call me at 478-324-4NEP and I'll throw a story together for you…..

The worst part is that he was using tor like a little bitch, so other anons likely got hit in the crossfire.

nobody cares manlet

Attached: 412d9b04d6962ccc34b1422e1ee1187bfb98abdafc9874248d1bc379f58eb50a.jpg (404x428, 137.56K)

Andy has time to peruse boring articles,because his family life is so fulfilling.

Andy,your a loser just like the rest of us here.

Your gonna sabotage your relationships and just end up alone again.

This is why you hate people.

accept

It would be amazing if the dm's showed that Seth Rich did in fact contact wikileaks. What are the odd's that twitter would illegally scrub the messages if this is the case?

begone, manlet