Trump,Enroute, tells Kim to bend the knee,Warns"One-Time Opportunity"

"I think within the first minute, I'll know," Trump said, prompting a reporter to question how he would know.
"He will bow down and present his sword to me," Trump said.

"My touch. My feel. That's what I do," Trump continued. "You know, the way they say that you know if you're going to like somebody in the first five seconds, you ever hear that one?"

But, Trump cautioned, Kim will "never have that opportunity again," if he decides not to bend the knee on denuclearization and show his little asian penis".

Though Trump expressed confidence on Saturday in his upcoming meeting with Kim, he reinforced that he would "see what happens."

thehill.com/homenews/administration/391511-trump-hopes-for-wonderful-result-during-one-time-opportunity-of

Attached: Y2FjaGU9ZnFkNmIzNXIxaCZvcHM9MTkxMF8xMDAw.png (728x410, 372.67K)

Kim is going to put trump in a prison camp and rape him to death up the asshole with a mechanized dildo

"My touch. My feel. That's what I do," he said to Billy Bush on a hidden microphone

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-10.44.21.png (728x406, 330.46K)

In this thread, you managed to fuck everything up.

You didn't add a blank space after the first comma, but you DID add a blank space after the second comma, then you didn't add a blank space after the third comma, and you also failed to add a blank space after the word 'warns'…..

are you feeling okay ?…….

did you sustain a head injury recently?

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-11.36.56.png (1080x1617, 436.59K)

You also capitalized the first letter of the word 'warns', for some odd reason.

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-11.39.19.png (1080x1617, 331.94K)

And you capitalized the first letter of the word 'enroute'…….

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-11.57.05.png (1080x1617, 362.76K)

How many times have you and I gone over this same lesson? 10 times ?…. 12 ?…. 15 ?…….

Okay, let's go over it again, shall we?……

See the blue rectangle? That's called the SACE BAR

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-11.40.47.jpg (800x299, 54.78K)

And NO…. not this kind of Space Bar

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-11.47.38.jpg (600x316, 60.68K)

From now on, every time you type a comma, you will tap the Space Bar one time. That will leave a blank space between the comma and the next word.

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-11.41.50.jpg (480x360, 38.09K)

a comma indicates a brief pause in a sentence. since it's still the same sentence, there's no need to capitalize the first letter of the word which follows the comma.

These 'dots' are called PERIODS.

they appear at the end of a sentence, and the first letter of the next sentence should be capitalized.

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-12.11.18.png (1080x1322, 69.76K)

Whereas this 'funny looking dot with a tail' is called a COMMA…….

there's no reason to capitalize the first letter of the next word after a comma.

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-12.12.41.png (1080x1616, 77.93K)

TRUMP IS A SHIT PRESIDENT GOY!!!
>mudshit (((refugees))) significantly slowed

All me.

Hahahahaha!!

Pmsl

Guten Morgen………

another year older

How 'unexpected' that Trump would completely bungle the G7 meeting, show up late, refuse to even talk to most of them, and leave early, calling them insulting names….

WHO'DA THUNK, right?….

and now, he's in Singapore to demonstrate even more of his 'amazing' diplomacy skills……

wWÔWw

I'm concerned about your refusal to learn. I'm going to need you to start staying one hour a day after class for tutoring until you get the 'comma' thing right.

I am AMMA MARIA. I\'m from america. I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman 2 weeks ago after 17years of marriage. We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co worker who chased after him. He is living away OUR home and refuses to talk to me or to come home. I was devastated and am finding it hard to cope . I wish I did not love him and that I could move on but I can\'t. I starting to feel ill. I have begged him to come home all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Larry can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. 4days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Larry. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. if you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Email him at: [email protected] you can call or Add him on Whatsapp +1(424)-261-8520

it sure beat's OP's hobby, which is 'being illiterate'

FAKE NEWS. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING ON THIS BOARD

incorrect

You mean space bar?

lel