I don't believe in god anymore but i want to say to Zig Forums to keep fighting. Because you are good guys

I don't believe in god anymore but i want to say to Zig Forums to keep fighting. Because you are good guys.

I give up. I'm not a child of god I'm just the mass. God bles you.

Attached: 4999ced595392dd92f99c25febae7fd4306af1a302b10e83b443cdb8a31a55bc.jpg (1270x761, 480.54K)

So for how much did the devil buy you? Billion dollars? Supermodel girlfriend? Satanic magic powers?

What did he offer you to "stop" believing in God?

Attached: tearsofpeter.jpg (1072x818, 342.15K)

If God doesn't exist, we are the worst liars.
"Now if Christ is proclaimed as raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain. We are even found to be misrepresenting God, because we testified about God that he raised Christ, whom he did not raise if it is true that the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in Christ we have hope in this life only, ewe are of all people most to be pitied. " (1 Corinthians 15:12-19)

Now tell us: why do you reject God's existence?

All I can say is I understand. I've had my faith shaken numerous times in my twenty three years on this earth. Most recently with the question of whether or not my grandfather is in hell right now when I can see no reason for him to be there other than he wasn't a christian. The beautiful thing is though, is that as many times as you give up on god, and you can give up as many times as you like, he doesn't give up on you.

Attached: A4F6A51D-19B2-4CF1-92B3-29BA1AB4FFC5.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

Heaven and Hell are states of soul, not places

Read the bible

See you later, space cowboy

Maybe Hell is quarantine for souls who have chosen themselves above God and others. Probably its reality is not comprehensible by the human mind. (Some interpretations, such as literal fire, are a bit childish.)

I don't think the Bible can be the whole truth. However, it contains all of the truth we need to know, and in terms we can hope to comprehend. There is surely much that we need not know or even that we should not know.

Attached: 781.png (359x263, 111.8K)

I heard hell is where souls go to isolate themselves from God.

That's why you need to read the Bible with the force and power of the Holy Spirit. The Bible is the Truth. You need to read the Word of God with the Eyes of God, or else it won't make sense. Pray that God will give you Wisdom in understanding His Word. Reading the Bible in the primary way that God speaks to us. Really read your Bible.

Attached: answers.jpg (2048x2048, 328.35K)

And the door is locked from the inside.

The fire might be God's reality, which I don't think we can ever absolutely escape, even in such ultimate isolation.

I didn't mean to imply it was a half-truth. I accept that it is the Truth, but not the whole truth (small 't'). The latter is the domain of science, and philosophical and theological speculation, and fills our libraries.

I will read and meditate upon the Bible more.

t. gnostic shill

Read the bible and patristics

Don't give up! Come back, brother!

How does a resurrected physical body go to a "state of soul" to burn?

Should have stopped reading there. There's no room for speculating here. What scripture tells us about death is pretty straightforward, as is what the fathers tell us, and both pointing at the same reality.

In dying, the Lord trampled down death and inhabited it. The Kingdom of God has invaded and conquered death, making it life. The reality now is much more frightening, however. Now, we don't have to worry about death. Now, we have to worry about encountering Christ. Now, instead of dying, we come face to face with God. Depending on who you are, this is either truly heaven or truly hell. To the demons, the presence of God is torment because they hate love and despise mercy.

Pic related is the icon of the resurrection. Take a look at Adam's arm, how it's contorted. Do you wonder why? While we don't profess to know what's really going on with Adam right now IRL, this icon is painted this way for a specific reason. While on the one hand, this icon depicts death being killed and conquered, it is also an icon of the two new realities. Christ's glory shows clearly the paradisiacal reality. But Adam's contorted wrist is an icon of what hell is— to be rescued by Christ, and yet instead of grasping him back, you try to pull away and injure yourself.

Attached: icon09-2.jpg (613x800, 142.7K)

This is a top post.

Think of how often this happens

Urgh.

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Psalm 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
This meme needs to end

Attached: ca949c7736d7cce8e4d277b2b1f38fa8a98a8928c544a350d232b5dc74f8d284.png (513x586, 344.16K)

Fixed

better translated as
sheol = grave
i.e. not the gehenna (hell/place of unquenched fire/eternal rising smoke/eternally eating worms etc etc) of the after life after our judgement

Dude, you're literally the image of God. Your choice about what to do with that

Yeah, this user makes a good point.

OP, think about it. If you go out tomorrow and kill another person, who is at fault there? Is it God for not stopping you somehow, or is it your fault? If you do not work, and you go hungry, do you blame God or blame yourself? God warned Cain not to sin, but Cain went ahead and killed Abel, and Cain ended up being the first person in Hell.

Everybody in this World has a decision to make. If tomorrow everybody wakes up, repents of their sins and pray and cry out to God, then life as we know will change. If everybody on Earth believes in God, become united in one Body, then we can literally bring Heaven down to Earth. In fact, Jesus Christ tried this when He appeared 2,000 years ago but the political elite hated Him so much they killed Him. If Jesus Christ were to come back, they would do the same thing, they would make another cross and nail Him to it again.

Everybody has a decision to make, and so do you.

or
because God kept the real bible hidden away for over a thousand years, right?

Attached: images.png (183x275, 7.11K)

Only through the promise of feeling reasonable, I reckon.

So you've found evidence that refutes these pics?
If so pls share.

Attached: shroud.png (1583x2048 590.51 KB, 457.92K)

anime claims another victem

A whole continent didn't even hear of a thing such as the bible until 1492. And even Africa and Asia lived in almost perfect ignorance of it. I just don't see your point.

You have a retarded point. It doesn't matter that they didn't know about it until the 15th century. We knew about it so we are told to spread the gospel. We already had the correct, complete scriptures. God wouldn't have hidden them away for hundreds of years.

Attached: 1512319478856.jpg (645x729, 56.22K)

You're telling me I fell out of faith for free and am still a lonesome poorfag and the devil's out offering a billion dollars and hot sex for it? What a ripoff, I'm going to mass.

There is nothing reasonable about atheism. It is kind of a form of mental disease.

Knew this was bait even before I read that.

God isn't nice, eternal life isn't for everyone; deal with it.

Attached: 26161960.jpg (500x501, 16.41K)