SPACEX NOW HIRING !!

Weirdo Elon Musk is now hiring people to fill over 540 positions at SpaceX, which could mean a lot of you 'geniuses' can finally move out of your parents' houses, and be able to tell people that you 'finally got a job'.

Most jobs call for engineers, technicians, and supervisors or managers. But some positions are for cooks, security guards, writers, editors, and even baristas.

So even though he's looking for highly intelligent job applicants, there's still a job for you cleaning toilets.

Musk is a creepy fucking weirdo, much like you, except people actually acknowledge his existence. if you applied for a job with SpaceX, your mother could clean out her basement, and do something useful with it. If you asked your parents whether or not you should apply for a job at SpaceX, they will probably buy you a one-way bus ticket, which would kill two birds with one stone for those of you overseas.

businessinsider.com/spacex-jobs-elon-musk-hiring-open-positions-2018-6

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-11.12.12.jpg (1136x852, 174.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/i0H8C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would love to have a job at SpaceX, and it would be nice to actually leave the back bedroom at mom's house for the first time in 4 years

Im not good at engineering nor am I technically inclined, and i can't supervise anybody or anything. As far as management is concerned, I can't manage to take a bath occasionally. I can't cook, and being a security guard would be unlikely since I'm so insecure. writing isn't my specialty because I spend all of my time playing video games. Being an editor probably requires reading and writing skills, which brings me back to the 'video game' issue……..

I guess that leaves 'barista' as my final option………..

please tell me that 'barista' is an anime character….

Q: if I got hired by SpaceX, would I have to actually talk to people or interact with them?

I'm concerned that they might not let me play video games at work.

this 'job' thingy is confusing

johnny neptune is that you?

No one gives two shits about Elon the Musky

The requirements for getting hired at SpaceX are ridiculous when you consider the pay compared to the rest of the industry. They can't get older engineers to work for them outside of the most senior positions because it's basically become a status symbol of saying "I work at SpaceX!" Meanwhile the talent that wants to get paid goes to Lockheeb, Northrop, Barber-Nichols, Raytheon, etc. because they have less strict hiring requirements even though you're working with even more top-secret information. I wanted to work for SpaceX three or four years ago, but now I'd legitimately say fuck Elon Musk and fuck SpaceX. I love what the company does but they're a bunch of pricks. These positions will likely be filled by friends of coworkers and other riff-raff who don't know what the fuck they're doing while the senior engineers and occasional ivy league grad who gets hired there both get forced with the majority of the work on them to make up for it.

Attached: 37e1daa730c91ba98de72ba670f8e40d465a3d434080a54ea5d788b812eb68eb.jpg (616x720, 79.04K)

Wait a second…
Holy fuck, Elon Musk is the invisible man.

Attached: Elon_Musk_is_The_invisible_man.png (1247x479, 943.33K)

Your OP is shit. Kill yourself.

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-01.17.27.jpg (616x720, 88.9K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-01.25.53.jpg (616x720, 69.92K)

I see what you're saying….

you weren't skilled enough, and they turned you down

My wife told me to ask you "what degrees do you hold, and what's your field?"

……and then she said to tell you she wants fries with that order

…but Wendy actually IS interested in your background…..

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-01.33.10.jpg (1024x683, 66.02K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-01.41.11.jpg (690x1013, 141.92K)

Disclamer before you read the rest of this, the earth is a imperfect sphere, and is not flat. The earth also orbits the sun and is hung open nothing, which is to say it orbits the sun by the force of gravity.

SpaceX continues NASA/deception's legacy of lieing about the moon landing, which never happened. What could be more top secret then that? I guess nuclear weapons being fake because they don't have neutron moderators could go in that category. But like (((lockheeb))) is going to be working with that shit. (((Lockheeb))) is more likely to be working on the secret tunnel network for rural warfare or on zero point energy devices. Which aren't nearly as secret as nuclear bombs being fake, also see the fake weapon detonated in the desert of Alamogordo.

Who would want to help continue NASA's deception of the moonlanding while launching sattilites into orbit? I doubt they would hire someone who knew the truth and worked hard.

Attached: cbd7cdff16db46adb37e8e098fbff15e89176916288fde603fd24542de78bd40.jpg (540x960, 71.35K)

LYING*

SATELLITES*

so, SpaceX has unrealistic requirements, like being able to spell?

How's the meth, Johnny boy?

it's fucking amazing, probably

how's the 'inability to convince a female to be seen standing next to you' ?

There's a reason to incorrectly spell words at certain times when talking about doxable subjects while anonymous. Or at other times to use perfect spelling, grammer, and punctuation. If you would lurk moar you would find out why.

Attached: 4a70b2b534002c9a3d0524a835f123cefe430140d03e8ac0426a3b57ba40a6e4.gif (238x190, 1.07M)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh… So it's the classic "I MEANT TO MISSPELL THE WORD 'LYING' " bullshit lie….

I've seen people say they 'intentionally' misspelled simple words online for over 26 years.

I expected better than that from you

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-05.03.37.png (1080x1253, 173.63K)

Could someone fill me in on who the asshurt faggot spamming the "picsart" images in every thread is?
Thanks

It is archive.fo/i0H8C

I doubt its the roach, seems more like some schizo boomer that blew in from /qlarp/.

The "roach" is the mechanical turk from amazon you twat. That's how it generates the images so quickly.

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-05.15.13.png (1080x1819, 768.25K)

I'm beginning to think it's you samefagging

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-05.17.45.png (2953x1588, 687.86K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-05.33.23.jpg (580x363, 50.71K)

Elron Musky Cunt is a pretentious faggot who masturbates to Ayn Rand's dickclit and his brigade of polesmokers will get triggered and sperg out at this post

Neptune. It's Johnny Neptune. The vol has considered going nuclear on him but he doesn't have the time/energy to deal with it, so unless he goes into one of his euphoric spam fests he's generally left to shit up the board.

so are you saying that Neptune has more energy than vol, and that means he's victorious?

bravo ! I thought I was the only person who thought Musk is a fucking douchebarrel

Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew! Look mom, I'm using Tor wew!

nice try Musk drone

That looks like a great dildo.

fuck off manlet nobody cares what yuo think

Attached: PicsArt_06-10-08.20.47.png (2368x1730, 172.04K)

triggered

he looks like Seth McFarlane gave George Soros a buttbaby, or like McFarlane had about 50% as much surgery as the Bogandoffs

Attached: Innsmouth_look.jpg (564x823, 50.77K)

They don't list the salaries for the open positions. How do you know how much they pay?

Trips confirm

magic tard powers, also L. Ron Musty looks like the caucasian orc that runs Old Navy or Abercrombie & Felch or whatever it was company that made fun of fats a few years ago

if i took a job there i'd only be moving back into my mother's basement in a few years except with a huge debt this time around

Friends in the industry and I'll leave it at that. I work with space-grade tech for a living.