Air Force Colonel Exonerated For Biblical Views

Air Force Colonel Exonerated For Biblical Views
Col. Leland Bohannon Lost His Command For Refusing To Sign A Certificate Of Appreciation To An Airman’s Same-Sex ‘Spouse.’

trunews.com/stream/air-force-colonel-exonerated-for-biblical-views

The Military Religious Freedom Foundation, which actually works to secularize the military, decried the decision as a “poisonous distortion” of “basic civil rights.” The group’s leader, Mikey Weinstein, accused the Air Force of siding with “prejudice and bigotry.” Col. Leland Bohannon had refused to sign a certificate of appreciation for the same-sex “spouse” of a retiring airman last year. As a result, he was stripped of command of the Air Force Inspection Agency at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico and removed from consideration for brigadier general. First Liberty Institute took up Bohannon’s case, and with help from members of Congress, it was able to get the matter reviewed. Its attorneys argued there is no right to a certificate of appreciation, and the government is required to protect Bohannon’s religious liberty. Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson wrote to the members of Congress about the review board’s decision to grant Bohannon’s appeal:
“The Air Force places a high value on the rights of its members to observe the tenets of their respective religions or to observe no religion at all. The decision on appeal applied current Air Force policy and the law. It is an example of a situation in which protected, and potentially competing, interests must be carefully examined and resolved. “The Air Force will ensure Col. Bohannon’s records are corrected in accordance with the final agency decision.”

Attached: TRUNEWS.com.jpg (1920x1080, 234.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/TRUNEWS/1ZkJzVEXvdNJv
itsgoingdown.org/pesach-is-calling-to-us-towards-a-renewed-jewish-anarchism/
archive.fo/i1AWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The group’s leader, Mikey (((Weinstein))), accused the Air Force of siding with “prejudice and bigotry.”
>Mikey (((Weinstein)))

Everytime, without fail.

Attached: Who oh who.webm (500x280, 4.25M)

Was seriously considering joining up.
Now I think I would be better off as a mercenary.

All that because he didn't sign a certificate? Is that even lawful?

The question is, how long until being a Christian is unlawful?

Since he was exonerated, it was clearly not lawful to force him to sign that certificate.

As long as the First Amendment exists, it will never be unlawful.

Don't worry, (((they))) will get us with hate speech charges or worse for having "extreme christian beliefs" ie something as basic bitch as "gay marriage bad". Never underestimate Jews user.

No, they won't and your paranoia and racism is drawing you further from Christ. Zig Forums is destroying your mind. Repent.

Seems like you have your head in the sand, brother.

10 years

Pretty sure you meant excoriated

pscp.tv/TRUNEWS/1ZkJzVEXvdNJv

Attached: babylon.jpg (750x750, 82.14K)

Do you know that the phrase "head in the sand" is an old phrase meant to make fun of ostriches, who appear to shove their heads in the sand to hide while leaving the rest of their enormous bodies in the open?

In reality, when an ostrich shoves his head in the sand, he's looking for water. It is a beneficial and important function for the ostrich to stick his head in the sand.

Why is homosexuality so rampant in gaymerica? I remember reading in the Kevin Spacey article that the kid he had sex with, had regularly sex with his older male cousin for years (starting when he was 12 or something) and his family looked away. The sickest things are normality in the Jewnited States of Sodom.

Americans are more concerned (even obsessed) with murdering innocent babies and homosexuality rather than clothing the poor, helping the homeless and feeding the hungry. Think about that.

Attached: abortion.png (581x564, 382.08K)

*sigh* Take a long hard thinker about all of those oppressed otherkins you cisnormitive fascist. I bet you go to church every week too.
~smh >.

America is wicked and needs to be destroyed.
I hope a race war will do the trick, or the North Koreans nuke it.(USER WAS WARNED FOR ADVOCATING MASS MURDER)

lmao the absolute state of anti-Zig Forums cucks

That's not an argument.

At this point it's just common sense.
In America, Jews count for about 2,5% of the population.
How then, when I read pro-immigration, anti-gun, anti-Trump, anti-conservative, anti-white (heck I'm not even really white myself) the majority of them are either written, sponsored or directed by them?

Attached: head-in-sand.jpg (1204x657, 109.95K)

Attached: autism-speaks.jpg (1500x844, 135.3K)

Under marxists and kikes, there are no human rights. To criticize a Jew means to criticize evil and lawlessness. This is a fact.

itsgoingdown.org/pesach-is-calling-to-us-towards-a-renewed-jewish-anarchism/

C’mon lad

It's about a kike justifying terrorism and anarchy. It's been their shtick for the last few centuries, admitting their wrongs once they screw everything up within their host country.
archive.fo/i1AWs

Russia is garbage because of their destruction and vindictiveness. No one hates Jews for being Jewish, they hate them for being antithetical to Christ. I hope the brown hordes spare no mercy towards them.

Attached: Marching to Zion.webm (1280x720, 3.6M)

Col. Leland was unable to enact the responsibilities of his command due to an archaic religious belief
Col. Leland was relived of his responsibilities

I don't see the problem here, I see the Husband/wife of that soldier becoming a victim of religion. How dare they let him/her proudly serve their county without so much as a word, only to disrespect his love ones so abhorrently upon his retirement.

Col. Leland should at the very least has the decency and respect to, at the very least have the the appreciation certificate issued to the person, even if he was despicable enough not to pen it himself

If he wanted to take a stance against same sex couples, this wasn't the time, nor place to do so. All he did was shame himself immeasurably by the disrespect he showed a fellow airforceman on his retirement.

By calling for the destruction of the wicked I am advocating mass murder now? What kind of kindergarten is this?

You labeling people 'wicked', doesn't make it not mass murder.
People have a right to life, a right to think for themselves.
You have no right to take anything from them, including their lives.

I agree that mass murder isn't the christian answer, however, every value and liberty you mentioned is targeted by them. So you sound like you're just taking an easy emotional appeal without doing research on this.

Attached: 6accb624c38eb9ce35980d67cc19d65c7409656f86681a03b753fb71584a22f1.png (1000x768, 1.08M)

Be a better christian user, if you truly cared about the well being of your fellow man, You should want to help reform the people, or at the very least be a good person in the darkness, help people, feed the homeless, do as many good things as you can do and help people find the way.

If all you want to do is hide your anger, spite and resentment behind religion, perhaps you should worry more about yourself than others.

Isn't an emotional appeal, even if they don't share your personal values

You're a blatant atheist, friend. Planting the good seeds is the easy part of the work, stamping out the bad weeds is the hard part. God does it all the time, you would know if you read the Bible.

You're not God, stop pretending he sanctions you being a shitty person.

No, but I will do his works.

Don't be stupid, i even said murder isn't the christian answer.
>they don't share your personal values
>>>/atheism/

Attached: No thank you.png (370x320, 4.05K)

Maybe you need to re-evaluate his teachings if you're calling for the genocide of an entire country, men women and children included.
Just because God can, doesn't mean you can too.

"Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

Things like this make me worry about my career. I'm in the military in my country, which is much more liberal than America, and I'm worried about getting in trouble in the future for refusing things like this. We had to do an online course about how gender is a spectrum, and whenever there's a pride parade we have to fly the pride flag on the base. I haven't personally had to put it up yet but I'm worried if I'm told to and I refuse I could get in trouble.

Leave your military then and find another job. Better to work menial labor than be an accomplice to sin.

This. (((They))) are so obvious.

Read up on what they did to the Christians in the old Soviet Union. Tens of millions of Christian murdered by communists that were overwhelmingly Jewish. If you weren't willfully blind, you'd see how obvious they are making their intentions to do the same in West.

Attached: GTv-7FF8f3IrvLYfQ8o-bydd5SJcFcgVjRnWao5Gcnw.png (579x521, 248.26K)

I kind of plan to once my contract is up in a couple years anyway, but I joined the military thinking it would be a safe career in regards to politics like that. You'd think that they'd want to stay neutral but I guess things have gone so far that these things are absolutely the norm now. I'm worried about what jobs I could stay neutral in. I was thinking pharmacy but I wouldn't be surprised if it were illegal or to become so to refuse abortion medication. And then I was thinking paralegal but I'd be forced to work whatever cases I were assigned whether I feel right defending someone's "rights". In my province the bar association has banned graduates from a Christian university that doesn't allow openly gay students. It seems like any of the careers I'm interested in it's impossible to take a moral stand.

Read up on what Christians did to Jews in Spain. Boiled alive in oil for not converting.

But it's ok when we do it to them, right?

When they've been caught sacrificing Christian children, yes, it's okay to boil jews alive.

Verily, righteous careers exist in righteous societies only, but ours is not the time of careers brother. If you are so widely apt, consider politics, where you can do God's will without compromise.

Attached: quote-nothing-frightens-the-jews-more-than-a-perfect-unity-in-others-the-unity-of-feeling-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-121-93-84.jpg (850x400, 78.84K)

1. What we did to them is not comparable to what they've done to us.

2. You ignored my main point: As a group, they are still rabidly anti-white and anti-Christian.

Attached: 1517514535847.png (650x994, 600.04K)

Meant to reply to .

Ironic, because according to the Jewish Talmud, Gittin 57a, Christ boils in hot excrement in hell.

Attached: talmund_quotes.png (1542x867, 424.2K)

Attached: talmund_quotes2.png (1158x1621, 405.15K)

That never happened.

Like I said: It's ok when we do it to them, right?

And as a group, we are still rabidly anti-them. Do you honestly believe that we can do whatever we want to them and not expect them to hit back?

But … it's ok when we do it to them, right?

Jews are the Synagogue of Satan, we have no obligation of reciprocity towards them.

How can they be a synagogue when so few Jews actually practice Judaism?

ask God

Where have I argued this? Where have I condoned evil atrocities? You're arguing against a strawman, and your sophistry is unbecoming for a Christian. The gist of what I'm saying is that it's in our best interest to be aware of the machinations and identities of people that want to harm us.

Attached: 1519149653369.jpg (599x577, 36.69K)

Sure. It's not like there's only a handful of incidents of jewish ritual sacrifice and not hundreds. It's not like we've never found bodies of children in synagogues. It's all just a cohencidence, goyim.

Attached: 6ee (1).jpg (491x491, 40.5K)

I bet you think every pizza place is a secret pedo-ring, too … don't you.

In the same way you think that any gentile place is a Nazi cell.

Why haven't you been banned yet

God bless America and the armed forces!
:^)

eagle eyes

But, nah, that is disgraceful.
That this already happened:
should have been the end of the matter. But, no, the wilting flowers have to make an example of anyone that doesn't embrace their lifestyle.

Won't be long before there's no Christians in the military and the libruls are free to take over your country.

Not long.

Ignorant much? Tertullian, I think, wrote that the Church was founded on the blood of the martyrs

They don't have an apprenticeship programme, fam

Is there a reason you didn't at least sage your post?

Attached: lol.png (604x439, 38.43K)

I really dislike how that word is used in the U.S. They're leftists; there's nothing moderate about them.

Attached: 1523818228168.jpg (431x322, 27.3K)

This. How much can this kike expect to shit up the board until we hit back?

To assert that one could be legally required to do something contrary to the Christian faith is completely antithetical to the intent of the framers of the constitution, not to mention totally evil. This country was clearly not meant to be a place for anti-Christs of any type.

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

-John Adams

Attached: expulsions.jpg (831x1200, 260.93K)