Man's BO causes jet passengers to vomit & scream,they lock him in washroom,emergency landing

From the moment he stepped into the aisle, people began to scream and dived into their bags looking for handkerchiefs to keep in front of them,” passenger Piet van Haut told De Telegraaf. Cabin crew tried in vain to cover the stench with perfume, but nothing could mask it.

Van Haut explained to Belgian news website VRT: “It was a huge stench…The smell made me think that the man hadn't washed for weeks.”

The crew eventually moved the man to sit in the toilet at the back of the plane to try and protect his fellow passengers from the smell. However, even that wasn’t enough, forcing the pilots to make an emergency landing in Faro, Portugal.

A passenger jet was forced into an emergency landing on Tuesday as panicked travelers fainted in their seats and vomited in the aisles.

The Dutch Transavia Airlines flight was heading to Amsterdam from the Spanish island of Gran Canaria off the coast of northwest Africa.

The culprit may have left, but his influence lingered. Though food and drink was supposed to be served during the journey, cabin crew decided not to because the odor was so strong.

The plane eventually made it to Amsterdam, some two hours after it was scheduled to land. “Nobody could stand the stench,” Van Haut said. “I heard someone say that the stench was worse than that of a corpse that had been decomposing for a month. It was an untenable situation,” Van Haut said.

The man man may have had a colostomy bag and it broke.

newsweek.com/smelly-airline-passenger-forces-emergency-landing-fellow-travelers-vomit-and-952482

Attached: 406AEE9D00000578-0-image-a-33_1494991099427.jpg (1268x1704, 547.86K)

If you don't wash for a few weeks, you don't smell much. Even living in a tropical jungle.
Month old rotting corpse will make people vomit in the aisles. The man must have had fungal infections or some kind of gangrene to smell that bad.
Colostomy bag would smell of shit, and the people would be able to describe it.
Why not post the discovered reason.

This.
Not showering has a maximum smell threshold. You reach it pretty early on in your poor hygiene choices.
Also;
I wonder who it could be.
So shit that's rampant 3rd world countries.

Not true at all. Ask anyone that has done a combat deployment in the desert, if you havent been able to shower for more than 3 days if you sat down too quickly the smell of your own balls would gag you the fuck out.

It's called nigger itis

Your balls probably had a yeast infection from fucking nasty ass bitches.

Fungus, yeast or gangrene is likely the source. Not bathing wont make you smell that bad unless you got an infection.

Oh (((you))).

Attached: stinky whisleteets.webm (1024x716, 7.48M)

you're a fucking faggot

Attached: FUCKFACE JIM.webm (1920x1080, 6.82M)

I've been in tropical condtions for months on end.
As long as you aren't seriously ill, there is little smell.
Plenty of tribes don't wash regularly, you can smell them if you are within a few feet, but they just smell like animals.
Only rot, shit and fungus smell unbearably.

take your pick, arab, nigger or paki

What's the story behind this?

Indian or Arab

the story behind that is: op is a faggot

Nigger you need to talk to your CO about field hygiene standards training. Fuck, if your balls are wafting you into twilight try cleaning down there once or twice, are you smoking your field towels or something?

This and checked.

ask your mother

I don't take baths as often as most people, as in, every two days or so. Why? Because I don't need to. I smell fine, I look fine, because I take care of myself, and because I don't have work that forces me to get dirty. Plus, I have good genes, which you apparently lack, you nigger grunt.

Attached: Rety.png (210x210, 36.86K)

Holly Shit did a Hillary voter actually leave moms basement?

From personal experience,2 day old shit in your pants stinks pretty bad.

He could have been an animated corpse fron Africa..what are they called…it's on the tip of my zounge?

You smell like shit, you just can't smell yourself anymore.

An aboriginal?

No actually that only happens if you sweat and don't dry yourself up properly. But that only makes you smell because it encourages bacteria and fungus growth by reason of the wetness. Especially so if you stay in a semi-cool enviroment. The only parts of your body that could become a problem are the groin area and the armpits by reason of them being closed together for extended periods of time. If you absolutely do not want to shower and yet still not smell like an ass. Then keep your groin dry and apply perfume/deoderant to your armpits or clean your armpits as to remove the start of bacteria forming to create smell that stinks after having been wet whatsoever. For your groin keep it dry and change clothing often.

Or better fucking yet, just take a shower after working hard and dirty followed by drying properly after the fact.

It'll be a nigger. I was on a train recently and there was a nigger fresh from the congo on it for some reason. The stench was so bad that even after I moved to the next carriage, I could smell it. Dravidians also tend to smell like shit. For some reason, the darker your skin the worse you smell.

I know what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure they're just called zombii.

Can confirm. I was sitting next to some nigs in a sauna the other day and they fucking reeked. There was also some spic who insisted on making constant eye contact with me while he was doing stupid bullshit shadow boxing in the sauna, but that's another story.

There was also some spic who insisted on making constant eye contact

What is up with spics and the fucking starring? I hate these fucking people.

Which one of you was it?

Dulce et decorum est pro Zombii mori

They feel threatened by your white power.
This is a mysterious privileged superpower created by the shade of one's skin.
(You may also looked like ICE)