Soulwinning thread

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

I don't didn't see a thread about soulwinning in the catalog. Post tips or stories related to soulwinning.

Attached: D5C5E747-5408-44B1-9511-E28C15527C19.jpeg (1280x720, 103.46K)

I was walking into an airport (Seatac) a few months ago and saw two Jehovah Witnesses perfectly camped at the hallway entrance. Two beautiful women just standing there on opposite ends with a placard stand that said something about "Can you believe in the Bible?" I didn't know what to say and went on my way. They didn't bother me.

I like going soulwinning every Friday with my church group. Beside all the good that comes from spreading God's word, it's good fun and a great bonding experience with your peers.

Attached: 1441085267019.jpg (598x465, 166.54K)

This. I mean, look what Paul did - stayed for months preaching as he set up churches, went back for followup visits, sent companions when he couldn't visit himself, and wrote letters to encourage and correct them.
Yet these "soul winners" think it takes 3 minutes.

They saw that you had +4 spirit armour so they knew they couldnt deal any conversion damage.

I usually just do my best to live a Christian life…and at times, when people ask me how can I live a life like that (which both baffles and amuses them, for I try my best to stay calm, obey orders and do my duties at my best on the workplace), I then explain them it's because of the gift I received from God. many just laugh it off as me being a fool and a tool; but a few either come back for a "second serving" of what I told them or start to ask more about God.
One of my friends even got confirmed with the help of God and my humble example; alas, he later got fed up with faith, due to an old flame from his past crossing his life again and driving him again close to total despair…he was my godson, I pray for him often.

Dunno if this is in a way "soulwinning"…

Unless one has one's own house in order, this kind of business is risky. Also and .

It depends. Door knocking has very low success rates, and "success" is usually something like "sure Ill have a look at your pamphlet thanks"

On the other hand it is nice to see public preaching and to have stuff distributed. I guess it's ok

it has nothing to do with going door to door in a business suit promoting some heretical sect.
disgusting.

this^
/thread

We'd loik to talk to you about JEsus!

Attached: BBS1E1.png (500x286, 138.03K)

lol didn't he know about OSAS?

Feelsgoodman

Attached: aa14971f74d2d7953d8871172310cfce8da37ac821231b2cfa48b2998614d3c2.jpg (235x235, 9.8K)

I've gone twice now, it's a lot less intimidating than I thought it would be

This gimmicky form of evangelisation might be effective in the short term for fledgling local churches but in the long run it just creates negative association biases with all the other weirdo cults like JW and Mormons. People will think you're just another cult trying to sell them something like every other door-to-door salesman.

Here's the video from the OP

And they also converted people on the road in three minutes as well. There are multiple accounts in the bible both of Jesus and the apostles converting people who they simply happen upon in their travels, or going around the towns and villages, these aren't mutually exclusive concepts and it's a bit suspicious as to why you'd cast stones at those who are doing this.

Should've left them both with a note referencing Deuteronomy 4:2.

Here's a tip for those of us who go SW often.
Get one of these waterproof bibles, and make a faux leather cover for it. They are so durable that they will probably outlast you, which means you can get them used in perfect condition for cheap.
Last two pics are of mine. Didn't do a great job on the edges, but I will probably end up redoing it anyway.

Attached: IMG_20180406_132616130.jpg (304x499 10.02 KB, 50.49K)

Its better when you meet the JW head on.
Really gets the blood flowin.

Watch how it's done gentlemen

Those are some really great camera angles

The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;

is that you?

nah