Sad news:World-record orgy attempt falls short in Las Vegas

For all the fanfare leading up to the June 2 attempt to break the record for the world’s biggest orgy, the main event of the Sin City 8 adults-only weekender didn’t quite attract the expected amount of participants.

Despite having more than 1,000 registrants (according to reps from Menage Life, which produces Sin City 8), only 375 of them made it to the Green Door sex club that Saturday to break an unofficial record established in 2006, when 500 participants gathered in Japan.

lasvegasweekly.com/intersection/2018/jun/11/world-record-orgy-attempt-falls-short/

Attached: 0bf97-sincity8_orgyad_1200x630.jpg (816x428, 35.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/3-common-stds-becoming-untreatable-what-happens-now-n642161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, you. yeah, you. nobody cares

Next time show how much you don't care ny
not
replying to my post and saging,no space after comma,moron.

gay,fag

What an anti-climax

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 33.65K)

goddamit carlos

not quite wiemar.

But on the plus side they all got AIDS.

That's what they get for not letting single men and/or gays in. Just make it a fag orgy if you want to break the record in two seconds.

Absolutely disgusting

Okay,let's recap,once again,alright?

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

if they held an event with only one of these things, they'd have 98% of Zig Forums standing in line to get 'sloppy seconds' (or even sloppier 642nds)

Attached: kaho_shibuya_s_serious_secret_zone_onahole.jpg (500x400, 43.75K)

But muh matriarchy

I guess they'll just have to try harder next year.

That thing would still be cleaner than a cunt's hole.

This, hire a few hundred hookers then advertise on Zig Forums and other shitlord websites, market it as 'leave them in one piece and you can do what you like'. They'd have gotten a few thousand people flying in to Vegas before they knew what was happening.

Called it, didn't I? Now gimme my two tonnes of pure.

"Hey let's all get Syphillis!"

Even many thots are intelligent enough to know such a thing would devalue them to omega virgins

What's disgusting about it? You only find it disgusting because you still pedestalize women and feel that she's being "used", when in fact she is an amoral willing participant.
Chances are too that you're a guy who doesn't get a lot of attention from women, right? You're thinking "why can't she be mine? I would treat her so nice and love and respect her, not like these bad men!"
Come time you will learn, they're all the fucking same.

Syphilis is cured by low grade antibiotics like penicillin. I'd be more worried about HPV. But frankly, the thing that would bother me most of all would be getting other men's secretions on my body. You cannot wash away that stain.

We have reached it.

I don't care that yu don't care, that's why I replyed…I DON'T care

Oh yeah ?
Well … your moms a whore and I don't care even more than you
So there

I'm surprised (((they))) would let something so degenerate fail to happen.

fucking degenerates, i hope a fag made it there and pozzed a significant number of these depraved fucks.

Sad that this exists.
Good that 625 people realized the degeneracy they were getting into and backed off.

Attached: CIAIC.jpg (781x643, 117.92K)

Attached: every day 1460320556172.jpg (451x292, 26.17K)

Not so fast there goy. nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/3-common-stds-becoming-untreatable-what-happens-now-n642161

COMING SOON TO A THREAD NEAR YOU:

the historic 2018 Manila Pig Summit

Johnny sits face to face with Jim Dung-Un

Attached: PIGGIES.webm (288x144, 13.84M)

Attached: ad.png (199x255, 13.91K)