Gentrified White Jogger who trashed black homeless man's things charged with robbery

A jogger caught on camera trashing a homeless man’s belongings in an Oakland park has been arrested and charged with robbery after a separate incident in the same location.

Henry Sintay, who was filmed last Friday dumping a local homeless man’s possessions in the garbage and into a lake, was charged in criminal court on Wednesday. The case was filed after the 30-year-old was captured in another video returning to the park on Saturday and arguing with a group of people before he allegedly grabbed the phone of someone filming him and ran off.

Prosecutors said in court records that Sintay had committed a second-degree felony strong-arm robbery and that he had confessed to the offense. Sintay was taken to jail, and it wasn’t immediately clear Wednesday if he had an attorney.

Sintay’s actions reignited debates about racial profiling and gentrification in Oakland, a liberal California city with a rich black history that is currently suffering through an extreme housing and homelessness crisis. But unlike many of the other recent cases of white Americans harassing people of color or mistreating disenfranchised people, Sintay is now facing law enforcement consequences.

In the original video, Sintay ignored the pleas of other parkgoers telling him not to disturb the homeless man’s belongings. “I’m picking up trash, what do you want me to do? … It’s disgusting.

In the second video a day later, it was unclear why exactly Sintay had returned. “I cleaned up his shit and then some other shit fell in,” he said when asked about the tossed belongings, later noting: “This guy has taken a permanent residence here.” He also seemed to defend his actions, saying: “I pick up trash all over the place.”
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/13/oakland-jogger-homeless-man-lake-robbery-charge

Attached: white-man-whipping-a-slave1.png (708x492, 474.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/henry.sintay.5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lucky for him the punishment for animal abuse it pretty light.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of homeless niggers strewing shit all over my parks either. Dumbass could have at least put it all in the trash instead of the lake.

"Good!" - Silicon Valley/Hollywood elite who doesn't have to smell the homeless

The best deal hes gonna get is a year in county jail with halftime, a strike and three years probation. Thats the best youre gonna get for strongarm in cali.

Is he (((based))) or based?

Attached: Jogger-Joe-1-e1528824215536.jpg (1004x565, 52.27K)

For strongarm robbery of less than 20$ in value? unlikely. He most likely threw out some old newspapers.

When I started reading this I was expecting something to the likes of Clockwork Orange

Funny how quickly Zig Forums rushes to defend a robber. They would be chimping out if it was a black guy robbing a homeless white guy.

THE INTERESTING PART ABOUT THIS STORY:

absolutely nothing

More Cats

Attached: PicsArt_06-14-01.14.28.png (616x337, 231.59K)

Its hard to decipher this shit because the Guardian is a pure propaganda outlet whose Journalists have worse writing skills than the Goldwater. But it sounds like he was charged with robbery in a separate incident at the same park, where he took someones mobile phone and ran off because they were filming him.

A mobile phone is usually worth more than $20.

Most states have made it a felony to steal a mobile phone, no matter the actual value of the phone.

Just like every other MSM publication. The only difference is which side of the fence they pretend to be on. So-called "right-wing" press like the Daily Mail is no more truthful and is itself a mouthpiece for the cultural marxists.

All newspapers have an agenda. Its just that right now the ones further to the left need to lie more to make their case than the ones on the right.

Attached: 16yr_refugee.png (753x913, 1010.81K)

He's probably a fucking jew

Attached: PicsArt_06-14-07.59.07.png (753x913, 982.09K)

literally every public space is ruined by the presence of the fucking homeless. these rats are everywhere stinking up the place and cluttering every public walkway with their panhandling and littering fucking everywhere. they make any time spent in public an absolute nightmare

m.facebook.com/henry.sintay.5

his jewbook page

if you were out in public and a homeless person took your stuff and put it in the trash,would you be okay with that?

anyway he was a jogger that is all i need to know he was an asshole. have you ever met a jogger who wasn't a self obsessesd rectum?

citation needed in wikispeak

And they say Hwite devils are innocent. Deyz good boyz dat dindu nuffinz.