I'm almost 18. I live in Washington. I'm so close Zig Forums, but I think the recent votes may have fucked me...

I'm almost 18. I live in Washington. I'm so close Zig Forums, but I think the recent votes may have fucked me. Do I just buy one of my dads guns so me and my fiancée can be safe when I move out?

Attached: 1538280625572.png (200x173, 53.38K)

QTDDTOT

QTDDTOT
A thread died for this.

There's always 80% builds. It limits what you can "easily" build, but a glockalike can be had for the foreseeable future, or an AK-47 which is a decent home defense choice, I suppose.

I wouldn't take that for granted, strelok. The kikes are coming for that, too.

You'll always have semiautomatic handguns and rifles, mate. Don't worry about it. At least, that's what we thought in 1995. Guns are bloody cheap in the US, so you'll be fine.

Attached: Tradey.png (750x750, 58.16K)

Get a pre-nup not a gun you're 18

But what if the gun is the prenup?

where about are you comrade? i'm also stuck here, similar boat

Best to get a prenup instead of a gun mate.

You must be able to get shitfaced to post on this site

If your dad isn't giving you one as a wedding gift, he's a shit father.

Attached: d50e6f5b655cb29a07e1052a731baaa3fb987c6bd42dc3d6d987b1a8a985feda.jpg (714x1118, 92.89K)

Maybe OP's faggotry is excused by him being a woman?

Wew lad

What the hell's wrong with this? I mean there's nothing right with it either I'm not the moral Zig Forumsice but really.

Also in terms of the prenup it's probably a good idea but they're getting married before this dude even has a chance to make any money. She can't bleed him dry, they're gonna earn literally everything he has together. Just put money aside for an emergency bro

Mostly the fact that unless he's a trustfund kid or a prodigy he doesn't have resources to create a family, secondarily it's highly unlikely he has mental maturity required for marriage that's based on more than muh dik love

Wow such deep very maturity.

You'd be surprise (^:

Just like the rest of this damnable site. If I weren't surrounded by you youngfucks, I'd have reported you, because this site is 18+ only.

Attached: tired_and_weary,_aristocrat_kitty.jpg (243x255, 12.85K)

WTF? You live in the US and in WA. Be it the state or the city, i'm sure you are fine. You even posted a fucking spongebob picture. What the fuck is happening to this world.

Not being an asshole, it's just… you fucking see lots of shit and dead bodies and gore and you're fucking scared everyday and then you get this shit and it's just a fucking joke and you don't know whether one should laugh or cry but for FUCK's SAKE GROW UP.

We all love you here user. Don't forget that.

Do NOT marry a girl until you've had a stable relationship with her for 4-6 years and truly love her.

Attached: 1463764973563.jpg (186x216, 19.19K)

Hello I'm currently -0.6 years old, posting from mum's womb. What gun should I get for home defense? My fiance has small wrists and needs something easy to handle. She seemed to like a .22 revolver one of my friends let her try out, but I'm hoping to get her up to .38 soon so something in that range would be appreciated

Yeah, that sounds like the average strelok.

But Bernd he's a burger, their government doesn't let them drink until they're 21.