Why do people make fun of Jesus...

why do people make fun of Jesus? I understand making fun of Muhammad because he was a flawed man and became a powerful warlord, but Jesus was simple, humble, gave great teachings, he healed people and then accepted his sentence bravely.

Attached: 477121.jpg (904x1200, 391.91K)

Because some men are wicked and take delight in the sufferings of the innocent.

Only fedora tier atheist or pagancucks do.

I do believe many do that because of peer pressure and group mentality; I have done that in the past (I know, anecdotal evidence is not a proof, but I also saw others do that).

People with humility are difficult to make fun of. That's why Muhammad is much easier to make fun of because of his pride. The most common form of comedy that is directed towards Jesus is when he is made prideful or arrogant. Regarding your question of why people do it OP, I don't know.

I really don't understand it. It can only be through demonic influence that someone can mock Christ. It's sickening.

Man's fallen nature leads people to hate God with a fierce passion.

All the humiliation and suffering was undergone through the act of the highest sacrifice - the crucifixion. Pay no mind to blasphemers as their words hold no real power but rather pray for their sins to be forgiven.

Jesus is the truth personified, and his innocence and purity makes others hate themselves for their own inadequacies, and so they project their self-hatred unto him instead of taking ownership of their wrongs, humbling themselves, and coming to him to be fixed.

Because they hate Christianity and Christ is, as our religion's name implies, a person central to Christianity. So if they want to make fun of Christians/Christianity, they make fun of Christ. I don't think I've seen much making fun of Christ due to immediate hate of Him, rather than as proxy to make fun of Christians/Christianity, which is what they hate directly. At least that's what I have observed.

I think he can handle it.

Because they're Kikes.

Reason number 1 = To make people like angry.

Reason number 2 = Because the qualities that you named (simple, humble, gave great teachings, he healed people and then accepted his sentence bravely) are not absolute values. Some people may think different and see this as a sign of weakness.

Most important than this question is: Why should you care? If you relationship to god is personal and unique, what people think doesnt really matter. Or maybe you are not really sure about your own faith…

Attached: 1515194513094.png (249x438, 35.58K)

Take the breadpill and realize people outright hate Jesus, and in so doing, prove he exists, because He said they would. They don't have this same hate for the false deities of other religions.

Also when people are in the midst of sin, they for some reason like to call out his name but they just treat it like another curse word. I just dont know anymore. Can you even attempt to save these people without making yourself look foolish?

Your bias is evident in your post as hard as you try to appear "neutral" btw.

Why do you say that i'm biased and why do you think i tried to appear neutral?

You were suspect out the gate when you stated that people wanted to make as if to invalidate what s/he said and reduce it to a purely emotional, reactive response. Why is that?
Also,

Really?
You know what you were doing. Stop it.

*wanted to make angry as if to (…)

They are most certainly absolute values. Just because selfish cummie-loving bugman don't understand it doesn't make it any less true.
If the Divine shows you how to do something, then you can take it on faith that it is absolute.

Then they are simply wrong.

Because we are our brothers' keepers. It is vital to at least try to save some of them, otherwise their guilt passes in part to us, because we failed to stop them. Can I honestly say that I love God and neighbour if I allow the latter to perish in ignorance?

It's hard, but always remember that we should be fools for God in the eyes of the world.

Sorry if i didn't made myself clear. That wasn't what i meant to imply.
I really think that most people that "make fun" of christ do trying to offend people like the one that i quoted, people that think they are so much better than others, without any kind empathy, totally the opposite of the one that he thinks he follows.
It doesn't mean that i agree or that i do it.

I questioned the faith of someone that is doing nothing but being bitter about someone's opinion. Someone that he doesn't even care or relate to. What's the reason behind this behavior?

No, they are not. Calling people names don't make you right.
Can you please get down here to talk? I think you have a pretty high opinion of yourself, you don't seem to be learning from the Christ that you think you believe. Maybe you didn't get him, right. Came on, man. Can you have a conversation like a human being?
Seriously?

Attached: The face of christianity in south america.png (388x531, 198.9K)

It's not about being bitter there are certainly tendencies attributed to people of particular groups and certain thinking. I'm sure you noticed that yourself ;)

Generally, it's because the person has an axe to grind against someone or some people they disliked who were Christian. It's a way to provoke.

You can do your best to be good to your fellow man and not reflect badly on Christ; this is no small thing, to be sure. Just don't forget, some people are jerks, or nuts, or both, and will always look to start something with you.

Attached: witches-1608-463900963-56aa238c5f9b58b7d000f9da.jpg (735x572, 152.66K)

You sound bitter ayy lmao

Because the devil whispers in their ear

Jesus was a disgusting semite. A yid. A heeb. A (((tribe)) ) memeber
Daily reminder the jesus sacrament is literal spirit cooking and should be avoided at all costs

Wrong
Jesus the Jew got what was coming to him
Don't go against the Roman Empire and you'll be fine.
He's coming back any day now tho amiright
Pro tip he isn't cause HES DEAD
GODS CANT DIE BUT THE HEEB DUDE DIED
IRREFUTABLE

I'm not wrong , just a dick

I still like you chris anons , no worries

no u

Attached: you_prancing_la-la_homo_man.png (722x525, 523.17K)

You asked
I told
The truth hurts , deal with it pal

Along with the good answers in the thread, Jesus is an "Easy target" in society compared to Muhammad. Christian's don't cut people's heads off for drawling a funny picture of Jesus.

I guess the case is settled.

I noticed bigger pattern. If people cannot live up to some standards they mock them.
Look at art for instance, they cannot create beautiful things like renaissance artists did, so they just throw colour randomly and call it art.
Philosophers that cannot debate about morality just do hand-waving and conclude that moral thing is whatever makes you feel good.
Jesus is ultimate role-model for humans that no-one can live up to, so they make fun of Jesus.

Attached: ....png (384x635, 243.16K)

I'm not Christian Likely will never be one as I hate you hypocritical faggots but I don't tolerate disrespect to Christ himself. And, personally I value him as a model for good life.

I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: I'm ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don't accept his claim to be God. That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic — on the level with the man who says he is a poached egg — or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse. You can shut him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demon or you can fall at his feet and call him Lord and God, but let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about his being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to.
-C.S. Lewis

Attached: 1514328845239.jpg (2186x1300, 586.19K)

They feel the need to ruin all that is right in order to elevate their existential standing.

Because they're edgy pricks

Attached: bb1626aa1e78f4202c8040ec5d8328a3.jpg (736x1064, 34.46K)

I'm mostly leftist and gays. He's seems like an easy target to someone who doesn't know anything about him. Most will think "hey it's the deity of that religion that hates gays an women, I'm going to give him a taste of his own medicine" and leftist him like a spiritual Hitler.