Niggers and spics just can't manage to keep their jobs at Google

Google’s employee attrition rates are highest for black and Hispanic employees.

That’s according to the company’s annual diversity report, released this week. For the first time, the report included data around employee attrition to gauge retention of certain cohorts of employees.

According to the report, Google’s difficulty in retaining black Google employees has offset some of its hiring gains and led to smaller increases in representation than if it had been able to keep employees already at the company.

“Attrition rates in 2017 were highest for Black Googlers followed by Latin Googlers, and lowest for Asian Googlers,” the report said.

Google’s black and Hispanic employees make up 2.5% and 3.6% of US employees, according to the report.

For the first time, the report looked at the intersection of race and gender for employees; black women and Hispanic women make up the smallest percentages of the workforce.

Google’s latest diversity report reveals leadership is 74.5% male and 66.9% white.

Knapp [Irene Knapp, a software engineer at Google] also called out a more immediate need to boost the safety and well-being of minority employees.

“The lack of clear, communicated policies and actions to advance diversity and inclusion with concrete accountability and leadership from senior executives has left many of us feeling unsafe and unable to do our work,” Knapp said.

Google’s company culture has been called into question over the past year.

The latest diversity report also marks the first report since James Damore’s controversial diversity memo critiquing Google’s diversity policies that was widely circulated last summer. Parts of the memo were condemned by CEO Sundar Pichai, such as claims that women aren’t well represented in tech due to “biological” reasons. Damore, and another former engineer, sued Google in January for discrimination.

archive.fo/57DiA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (308x164, 78.47K)

Given that White's are 62% of US population, they aren't very over represented, are they?

Probably offered more money in another job (with even more responsibility that they will shirk) now that they can put Google on their resume.

Must be hard work if they can't even keep their antique farm equipment and landscapers from leaving.

Given the ineptitude of tech companies I bet it went more like:

WE NEED TO LOWER THE BAR FOLKS

1. More flexible hours, less hours for black people

2. Higher overall salaries for black people

3. More freebies for black people

4. Less responsibility and accountability for black people

5. Less rules for black people

6. no dress code for black people

7. No real requirement to come in, unless picking up a check or cashing the check at google.

8. Encouraging black people to congregate and have meetings to discuss racism in the U.S. and at Google.

Nice

"See, computers really are are racist because they make them too hard to use. They really do need to make them easy like TV, so people in the community have good jobs. Computers are made by whites and Chinese, and they don't like it when we try to get ahead.

I'm white and I really like my Windows 10 TV, it does everything for me

Attached: computers-are-racist-against-black-people.jpg (600x267, 31.41K)

Since when did niggers and spics care about intellectual stimulation or challenge?

More than likely they can't program worth shit and left.

Google needs to work to fix its hostile work environment. Moreover, white men in CS are cancer.

Google, your diversity reports are highly problematic. You need to sack all non-niggers immediately. You cannot be progressive if you only give jobs to people who are qualified to do them.

sage negated

This reads more like they're deliberately leaving instead of being laid off, hence the whining about not having enough benefits.

Attached: 1469093313310.png (322x276, 80.63K)

Since they existed in reality rather than the simplistic caricature that you have in your head?

Attached: mysterious nigress.jpg (220x300, 11.62K)

Yeah, it seems like OP is not too smart.

given that google is jewgle, I don't expect 66.9% to be free from jewish infiltration

Most minorities only work Zig Forums jobs because they don't know what it actually involves and hate working fast food jobs (which is the jobs they work for their Visas). Most get hired because of their shade of skin not because of any merit, if I had the power without repercussions I'd do a thorough review and fire 90% of them immediately.

Correct.
They are under represented.
What percentage of these "white" people are actually jews ?
I will bet it is more than 2%.
CELTS ARE MOST UNDER REPRESENTED GROUP ON EARTH

That's what you get for not being an
INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER

I'm not listening to any 'news' from somebody this retarded. gb2 Zig Forums

Attached: c0ca952928794d04c10e0b004dcbff1376fb4090.jpg (600x800, 26.79K)

sage negated

oh you poor little thing did the bad words hurt your feewings?

t. butthurt diarrheaskin

In San Francisco I overheard an interview by Google of a black guy where they asked if he knew how to use Python. He was like yeah i work with computers all the time, i love em. Instead of saying stop wasting my time the interviewer was like good, good, ok that's a good start.

Small tech companies have only Jews, Asians, Indians and Aryans. Even though they have different levels of understanding, those are the only groups to understand complex technology. There is no time to have a *person* who doesnt know how to do anything besides post on Twitter, en shit.

Could you imagine being like these faggots? Stay away from anime.

Could you imagine being like De'Shawn here? Stay away from rap music

Pic related.

Attached: rakim.png (530x498, 75.27K)

This is how you think when you are raised on anime and memes

Keep dreaming nignog

This is how you think when you are raised on rap music and welfare checks

even that much should not be possible, I mean if the average IQ is ~85, and there are ~13% negroes in the population, realistic portion would be

JIDF fuck off

damore was absolutely right.

a quantity expressing by how much the members of a group differ from the mean value for the group.

Well now we know you're a nigger.

In your reality dey all be gud bois and dindu nuffin.

That was more than 25 years ago.
Sexual Assault Dave Chapelle is rehabilitated now.

“The lack of clear, communicated policies and actions to advance diversity and inclusion with concrete accountability and leadership from senior executives has left many of us feeling unsafe and unable to do our work,” Knapp said.

Fire her.

Attached: 1400307138888.jpg (500x667, 38.34K)

Mixed.