NY sues Trump foundation charity,bought paintings of himself,used charity to get votes

The New York State attorney general’s office filed a scathingly worded lawsuit on Thursday taking aim at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, accusing the charity and the Trump family of sweeping violations of campaign finance laws, self-dealing and illegal coordination with the presidential campaign.

The lawsuit, which seeks to dissolve the foundation and bar President Trump and three of his children from serving on nonprofit organizations, was an extraordinary rebuke of a sitting president. The attorney general also sent referral letters to the Internal Revenue Service and the Federal Election Commission for possible further action, adding to Mr. Trump’s extensive legal challenges.

While such foundations are supposed to be devoted to charitable activities, the petition asserts that Mr. Trump’s was often improperly used to settle legal claims against his various businesses,
even spending $10,000 on a portrait of Mr. Trump that was hung at one of his golf clubs.

The foundation was also used to curry political favor, the lawsuit asserts. During the 2016 race, the foundation became a virtual arm of Mr. Trump’s campaign, email traffic showed, with his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, directing its expenditures, even though such foundations are explicitly prohibited from political activities.

The attorney general’s office is seeking the Trump Foundation to pay $2.8 million in restitution, the amount raised for the foundation at a 2016 Iowa political fund-raiser.Trump set up the event to raise money for veterans, though he used the event to skewer his opponents and celebrate his own accomplishments.

Trump illegally provided extensive support to his 2016 presidential campaign by using the Trump Foundation’s name and funds it raised from this event to promote his campaign for presidency

nytimes.com/2018/06/14/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html

Attached: 635898747825572616-GOP-2016-Trump-bsmith-dmreg.com-1.jpg (540x405, 46.25K)

Hucksterism made this country great.
Kudos, Mr Hucktable

THIS IS THE GOOD STUFF

The IRS is now investigating Trump over this matter, and they're talking about filing possible criminal charges against him. They're going to make his tax records (that he's been hiding) the new focus.

Lol

That's bound to trigger the Donald, seeing as he usually goes into full panic mode whenever somebody investigates his finances.

Talking about this just reminds me how he's completely dependent on the Republicans being in power to stay in office. Bill Clinton nearly got impeached by a republican congress over lying about getting a blow-job, lord knows what would happen to Trump should the Democrats take either houses.

its his money tho

It was NOT his money.

he solicited for donations to his 'veteran's charity' project, but the money was actually going to the 'Trump Foundation', which was a branch of his election campaign, at which point the exact amount of money became foggy, and the accounting for where the money went became even foggier.

Firstly, he spent 'charity' donations on himself personally, for things like the life-sized portrait he hung on the wall of his golf club, which is AGAINST THE LAW

secondly, the 'charitable donations' were absorbed into his campaign budget, which is AGAINST THE LAW

thirdly, in doing so, the money got spent on questionable things, like paying off legal fines against his companies, infulencing voters in Iowa with cash, etc etc

Hmmmm………………….

BINGO !! he's an idiot

this country was built on breaking the law faggot. the law only exists to separate the weak from the strong willed. Trump is strong because despite attacks from the Jewish mafia he STILL keeps on MAGA. He's drained the swamp like your mother drained my balls last night KYS

trump hasn't drained anything. he's filled up the swamp some more. have you not paid any attention to what he's done since elected?

lol @ you being so young and inexperienced, that you actually believe that 'America used to be great'…..

you'll eat anything they shovel down your throat, huh?

CHALLENGE

name the time when America was 'great'

take your time, dumbass

It's way past time we got those records. I want to see what he's hiding.

I'm genuinely curious to see how he'll deal with actual pushback from congress.

If the Democrats take the House, that would effectively be the end of his presidency. His agenda would be dead in the water.

update

the new York Attorney General has already referred this civil case on to the IRS, the Federal Election Commission, and a special branch of the Dept of Justice that handles charity fraud.

After reviewing the cover accusations, the consensus is that Trump, his family members, his staff at The Trump Foundation, and a list of charity donators are possibly going to be charged criminally.

The 'donations' of over $2 million were just a front for campaign donations, being wrongfully filed as 'tax exempt' charitable donations.

this is the case that has the potential to actually show results soon, the details not being 'hidden in the mist' like the Mueller investigation….

I have said this many times, but it's important that I reiterate the fact that I am not a Hillary supporter…..

I don't consider myself to be a Democrat, or Republican, or libertarian or independent… I don't believe in any of those stupid labels…

I'm neutral regarding political perspectives. I just don't like him as a human being.

OOohhhh….let's go after THIS foundation.

It'll go even faster when Cohen flips.

Jail is like 'the kiddie rides at the front of the amusement park' compared to the rollercoaster of prison…. Nonetheless, the daily life inside there is nothing like what these people are accustomed to. I'm not sure when was the last time Cohen had to bend to the code of conduct dictated by angry uneducated violent negroes with no patience, who perceive a fancy vocabulary and air of arrogant sophistication as a neon sign inviting them to exert authority over him and victimize him…

The 'rules' in jail are unwavering, predatory, and vicious.

He'll squeal like a pig.

Attached: Davidson-Cohen-end-phrase-of-Trump-presidency.jpg (727x491, 78.82K)

Caviar and champagne aren't on the menu in jail, but theres always a heapin' helpin' of 'stupid violent niggers in charge', whether you're talking about the inmates or the guards….

the disparity from the world they knew before is all it will take to make these guys buckle like a $2 lawn chair…

They are self-entitled snobs, accustomed to weaseling their way in and out of deals…

It'll be completely natural for them to try to weasel their way out of this by spilling the beans.

Attached: manafort.jpg (1050x550, 71.52K)

Keep in mind that even with his Sicilian La Cosa Nostra connections and power, John Gotti was turned into a bitch by a small handful of ruthless negroes…

It's brutal on the inside… If these guys plan on hanging in there and keeping silent, a few months of jail will make them realize going to prison will exponentially increase every negative aspect of their life….

Attached: 0ce1731bce5402016baf9dd58ad41ae9--mobsters-gangsters.jpg (236x218, 10.3K)

Actually, under laws relating to NPOs you only have to spend 8% of received income on the charity's stated purpose. The rest can be absorbed into overhead ranging from salaries of charity workers to random expenditures

As the saying goes, there's no profit like non-profit

Well, perhaps you should get on the phone and notify the Attorney General of New York, the IRS, the Federal Election Commission, and the Department of Justice and correct them on their misunderstanding of the law.

The New York attorney general's office has been investigating this matter for 2 years, and after very careful scrutiny, going over every detail, they began legal action, accusing Donald Trump himself and the Trump Foundation of "persistent illegal activity", specifically saying that he and his family members (and the staff members and contributors) "knowingly and willingly violated Federal campaign Finance law"

…… I'm quite sure that you are correct with the 8% of allowable amount, yet apparently they know more than you and I, which is why they are proceeding and now the Internal Revenue Service and Department of Justice are getting involved….

(Trump is like a traveling sideshow, a train wreck, a literal disaster that gets more and more unbelievable with each passing day)

Embarrassing motherfuker….
He represents America to the rest of the world, and he's making us look like a bunch of baboons

Life is pretty tough on the inside, and until you're actually behind the concrete and steel, you have no idea exactly how mind-numbing and miserable it truly is………..

These two guys are both going to instruct their attorneys to arrange a deal with the prosecution, begging for a reduced sentence for dismissed charges in exchange for spilling the beans….

Big badass showboat 'Teflon Don' could tell you all about it, if he hadn't died of throat cancer in an Illinois prison, after being victimized and brutalized by a bunch of stupid animalistic niggers

Attached: Image-Bureau_of_Prisons_image_-_John_Gotti.jpg (400x391, 34.01K)

Is it state charges? Because Trump wouldn't be able to pardon his way out of that.

I previously thought that Trump was floating pardons around in order to numb the public for when he uses one, but now I believe he's stringing Cohen and Manafort along, trying to keep them silent with the promise of a pardon that will never come.

Trump has already stated he's cool with throwing Jared under the bus. Anyone non-family is free game for him.

I'm not sure what kind of future inmate Cohen would want, but my guess is he will demand is attorneys try to cut a deal

Attached: PicsArt_06-16-06.37.28.jpg (400x391, 28.11K)

I'm not sure what I really think about is motives behind the pardons, even though I've heard different theories floated…

All that I know is my entire life, I remember presidential pardons happening at the END of their term, so I think it's an understatement to say there's something unorthodox going on.

Niggers are least of his worries. It's the Hispanics that will be out for his blood.

Trump pardoning himself would be instant grounds for impeachment, since it would be an admission of a crime. Same goes for his family.

he paid more taxes unless it's something else I'm thinking of than obama and mr 'whoops clinton has your money now' sanders

People have already assumed that, and it actually ties into the absolute hell that Trump would be in if the Dems got any amount of power. Dangling those pardons can be construed as obstructing justice, as he's actively hindering an investigation by making promises in exchange for silence.

Think about this: there's apparently enough to this investigation into a republican president that the wheels of justice are able to keep grinding along despite the republicans being in power. Just fucking imagine the fucking thing if the Dems take midterms.

Kid, you're talking about a guy that stole $7 dollars from his charities to pay for his son's boy scout registration.

There's no way he's paying what he should.

You must own a lot of bridges in New York.

Let's not beat around the bush: He is obstructing justice, but the GOP are too scared of him to do anything about it.

manafort's gonna try to figure a way out

Attached: PicsArt_06-16-06.46.43.jpg (400x391, 28.73K)

the New York Attorney General case is civil. She has handed the criminal investigation over to the feds

By the way, even in 'solitary confinement', you're still at the will of niggers, Mexicans, and the lowest for of white trash you can possibly imagine. They cook your food (exactly) and you still have to interact with trustees, who are some of the crookedest motherfuckers in the institution…

Hell, just dealing with the GUARDS is an exercise in humility, where they exert their ignorant, uneducated, self righteous 'im in charge' big boss NIGGER authority over you.

it's dehumanizing, to say the least

Gotti got his head cracked open while he was in solitary confinement.

If they know you've got money on the outside, you're fucked

What I read, New York can't press criminal charges unless the IRS and FEC agree there was criminal wrong doing. If they approve, New York can charge Trump.

that explains it

Attached: PicsArt_06-16-07.07.55.png (1012x743, 566.05K)

HOW MANAFORT WAS TRYING TO CONTACT WITNESSES

he had created an email account special for the purpose, and he wrote letters, asking witnesses to lie under oath during his upcoming trial, then instead of sending these emails, he simply saved them as 'drafts'.

He would then give the email account name and password to each witness, telling them to open the 'drafts'.

The witnesses came forward and notified authorities that he was trying to tamper with their testimony.

Attached: Humungus.jpg (1920x1000, 377.28K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-16-09.07.59.jpg (1017x1487, 158.97K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-16-09.03.53.jpg (1080x1920, 140.57K)

Of course, everyone knows Cohen is Jewish (duhh) but did you know Manafort is a Kikeroach, too?

In Japan, hikikomori (Japanese: ひきこもり or 引き籠り, lit. "pulling inward, being confined", i.e., "acute social withdrawal"; colloquially/adaptive translation: shutter) are reclusive adolescents or adults who withdraw from social life, often seeking extreme degrees of isolation and confinement. sound familiar?

The Clinton foundation has done more illegal shit. The(((media))) isnt complaining.

Psst Clintons….

They're not scared of Trump. They're scared of his supporters. Trump is the only means by which the GOP has control over them.

If they have, they've clearly covered their tracks better than Trump has.

I guess it's fair to say that as much as people hate Hillary, they hate Trump even more.

that would surely describe my feelings

I just watched a report where the other 6 members of the G7 are all saying that Trump is 'mentally unstable'.

I just found out that you guys think it's ME who creates the anti-trump threads…. nope….

not me

The bigger idiot is you if you think anything is going to happen.

Not exactly. All of 8ch got together and came to the conclusion that you are the biggest twink we've ever seen.

Gotti's lawyers have often reported that in his cell he does 2,000 to 3,000 pushups and 1,000 to 2,000 stomach crunches daily.
The don was a standup guy, telling doctors who treated him in the infirmary that he "fell down," the sources said. One law enforcement official said the Gambino family boss, doing life without parole on murder and racketeering charges, was assaulted after a dispute in which he "mouthed off" to a black prisoner. "It was a racial thing John mouthed off to a big black guy," said the official. "The next day, the black clocked him. He beat him up pretty bad, his face was all bloody. He needed some kind of medical help.

" The sources said that while the inmate pummeled Gotti, fellow prisoners on the cellblock neither intervened to help the once-dapper don nor piled on.

On July 18, 1996, a fellow inmate named Walter Johnson punched Gotti in the prison recreation room, leaving him bruised and bleeding, because according to New York's Daily News, Gotti had disrespected him with a racial slur. According to the article, Gotti, desiring revenge, offered Aryan Brotherhood chieftains David Sahakian and Michael McElhiney somewhere between $40,000 and $400,000 USD to have Johnson killed. In August, McElhiney told two Brotherhood underlings to kill Johnson "if given the opportunity," according to a federal indictment charging him and thirty-nine other gang members with murder, attempted murder and racketeering. Johnson, however, was transferred to Supermax prison in Florence, Colorado.

They certainly have.

Attached: mysterious clinton deaths.jpg (897x1850, 291.94K)

You have to go back.

Attached: 1512905596479.png (583x389, 194.63K)

The GOP are deluded if they think the Trump supporters will save their ass.

While Hillary has an abysmal approval rating, Trump is the one in power now, so he's getting more of the heat.

I don't even like (((Trump))) but come on Nigger, you don't remember the time Trump revealed them to cuck Maddox

OK sure but why do you attack him using liberal narratives if you're not a liberal
He's a kike puppet no more no less

Holy shit, have you guys turned or are you just shills? What the fuck happened to memeing him into the fucking presidency. I don't like everything he's done, but Trump has, unquestionably been good for our country.

He been good for my country, dat for sure

Attached: comrade Trump4.jpg (744x500, 86.84K)

I'm not sure where you got your story from, but Gotti was paying the Aryan Brotherhood protection money, and when he stopped paying them, that's when they had the nigger attack him, while he was dying of throat cancer

lol shyster prez

btw, i voted for that idiot because i thought he'd be different. then right off the bat his leadership on repealing obamacare consisted of "do what I say everyone, with no consideration of anything, or I stop trying to do what I said I was gonna do!"

Yawn

Guess he should have used foundation money to bribe New York's State Attorney General with sex slaves. Always worked for everyone else in DC.

Every time of and them some went to charities. It is easy to look up cham.

Hey I heard they're gonna file criminal charges against the supreme court next, cause them racists!

Attached: 10a20f062bbb9636018da15d2059dc5a97a9c03e94773d9b8cd8cfe01a4a0925.png (848x480, 692.56K)