Guy calls Fla. cops,'I got some bad meth,test it for me?'...'OK'

If you feel you’ve purchased the wrong illegal drug, fear not, most law enforcement agencies are willing to help.

Just ask the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

Douglas Peter Kelly, 49, of Hawthorne, near Gainesville, told sheriff’s detectives he had a “violent reaction” to smoking some methamphetamine and he wanted to “press charges” against the person who sold him the illegal drug about a week earlier, investigators said.

Drug unit detectives invited Kelly to come in Tuesday so they could test the drug for him.

He drove to the sheriff’s office and handed them a crystal-like substance wrapped in aluminum foil. It tested positive for methamphetamine, detectives said.

Kelly was arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine.

He was walked next door to the Putnam County Jail and was being held on $5,000 bond.

sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-cops-meth-test-request-2018

Attached: fl-1528975968-vuz9c8zohu-snap-image.jpg (486x273, 16.43K)

Guy doesn't know meth, so 1st time user (and an idiot to boot).

so take it easy policeman

What an idiot. He probably had never had real meth before.

lmao, and cops wonder why everyone hates them nowadays

Fucking lazy police. This man did the right thing in god's eyes.

That's not how that works.

I can't tell if you're trolling or seriously misguided. If he had said. "Hey I found this meth and would like to turn it in." That'd be different, but instead he said "Hey I bought this meth, will you make sure it's pure before I take it?" And I'm at least 12% sure that wasting tax payer dollars so you can fuel your drug habit isn't exactly a good thing "in god's eyes."

He was saving lives by helping the authorities stop a laced drug before it killed people.

It wasn't laced and even if it was the only person he was going to save was himself. Besides it probably wouldn't have killed him either way.

.AKA Johnny Neptune

No good deed goes unpunished.

they took the article down kek

proofs

It doens't matter what he says, the cops can still arrest him. You can't just trust cops. That ship sailed long ago.

Undoubtedly dense. Assuredly deprived of his right to chose his own life. Queue circle of life.

God has eyes?
does he have a nose and mouth?

He was just demonstrating superior White intelligence. That's all folks.

God has an x-ray penis, just ask Mary

why?

Just look at that face and then imagine him making those posts.
Proven.

The Return of Florida Man