Man buys PCs from 1000 Walmarts,removes chips,returns,charged with $1.3 mill theft

Police in Arizona thought they were busting an ordinary case of a fraudulent return this week until some digging discovered the same 23-year-old man has perpetrated the scheme at thousands of Walmart stores across the country.

Police in Yuma, Arizona, said they responded to a case of a fraudulent return on Wednesday afternoon in which a person bringing a computer back to Walmart had allegedly removed parts of the computer before putting it back in the box and taking it back to the store.

Upon investigation, the Yuma Police Department found out the same man had pulled the same scheme at a different Walmart earlier in the day.

Yuma police say Frudaker pulled similar schemes at more than 1,000 Walmart stores across the country over the past 18 months and caused a monetary loss of "approximately" $1.3 million to Walmart.

Frudaker was charged with six felonies, including two counts of theft, two counts of fraudulent schemes and artifices and two counts of criminal damage.

abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-making-13-million-fraudulent-returns-walmart/story?id=55953882

Attached: walmart-return-mugshotsknxv-mo-20180617_hpEmbed_4x3_992.jpg (992x745, 61.62K)

I literally couldn't give less of a shit about this irrelevant story….

I just dig the white paper jumpsuit they gave him.

I want one. I want to go to a dubstep rave party wearing one of those motherfuckers

fuck him

Attached: PicsArt_06-17-02.44.08.jpg (992x745, 110.43K)

I like how the ABC News url says, "man-charged-making-13-million-fraudulent-returns", as if he made 13 million fraudulant returns, when it's actually 1.3 million DOLLARS worth of returns, not 13 million, and it was only 1,000 actual returns.

notice that I'm focusing on superfluous nonsense

that's because this story doesn't interest me in the least.

Attached: PicsArt_06-17-02.34.02.jpg (1495x2246, 215.87K)

Fuck Walmart for trying to squash the dreams of a young entrepreneur, crushing his small business model

Attached: PicsArt_06-17-02.56.04.jpg (496x745, 56.73K)

You're a five-star dumbass

I admire his tenacity but the dumbass left an electronic trail.

maybe if you knew anything about computers you wouldn't be pointing out the "errors" in the URL.

When it comes to jewing, leave the jewing to the jews, they do it best.

Give the little guy a break. He's a homeless manlet with virgin rage. Crying like a little bitch here is literally all he has in his life.

1000 Walmarts

That would about cover NYC

maybe he shouldn't have used his real name then wtf what an idiot.

Was probably selling the parts for the copper in it like a true normie brainlet and spending the money on drugs/alchohol.

you incorrectly used double quotation marks, whereas you should've used single quotation marks

Attached: PicsArt_06-17-06.10.34.png (1080x1537, 159.37K)

You incorrectly use your whole fist up your asshole but you don't hear us mentioning it do you johnny ?

No 'gramma' Nazi.
You must go in the oven.
You are wrong

If you are an American, using quotation marks could hardly be simpler: Use double quotation marks at all times unless quoting something within a quotation, when you use single. It's different in the greater Anglosphere, where they generally use singles in books and doubles in newspapers.

you incorrectly used single quotation marks, whereas you should've used double quotation marks

Attached: PicsArt_06-17-06.35.10.png (1080x1562, 133.03K)

your usage of double quotation marks was improper, because I never used the word 'error', so you weren't actually quoting me.

FUCK WALMART

Walmart are the REAL CROOKS

ALL WALMARTS ACROSS THE WORLD DESERVE TO BE DEFRAUDED

are there any kike free posts anymore?
seems like a legit scam to me.

imme jimme

Attached: 0a505178d7da5301834d2056a0f5f1bdde485d2edc30a9200ad29e646f541761.jpg (400x388, 80.34K)

doubel quotes are for niggers man

please walmart don't fuck up the return policy just because of some shitty people. besides, I need that good return policy when I buy socks from walmart and half of them are warped and the wrong fucking size.

FRUIT OF THE LOOM USED TO HAVE A CORNUCOPIA IN THE LOGO
where did it go?
WHERE DID IT GO?