Brit knifes himself to death,believed his vest was 'stab-proof'

A popular young man fatally stabbed himself in the chest mistakenly believing the vest he wore was stab-proof, his inquest heard.

Jordan Easton was in the kitchen at one of his friends’ parents on 23 August last year – just five days after his 22nd birthday – when he turned a knife on himself to demonstrate the “stab-proof” nature of the abdominal protection he had on.

He suffered a chest stab wound, and was taken to the University Hospital of North Tees, in Stockton.

Although his injuries were “self-inflicted”, there was no evidence Mr Easton intended to harm himself.

She said: “It’s more possible if it was bravado, showing off in front of lads, but where a mother and a young girl were, it’s out of character for him. I can’t absorb it.”

Recording a verdict of misadventure, Ms Welsh blamed the tragedy on “the foolishness of youth”.

Mr Easton’s friends paid tribute to a “one-of-a-kind kid” and “a character”.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/man-stabs-himself-death-stab-proof-vest-jordan-easton-teeside-inquest-a8402961.html

Attached: stab.jpg (968x681, 46.21K)

Accident, as body armor shows

Attached: blood-mickey-w.jpg (1000x1001, 52.08K)

What a fucking sped. I can imagine it now.

What awesome white inbred intelligence?

Give this man a Darwin award.

He was a one-of-a-kind character, alright! I would've paid for him to have done that at my son's birthday party. Sure beats pny rides in the backyard.

fuck him

Why not stab the vest without wearing it?

What the hell are stab-proof vests for? This is like the 6th time this has happened, they obviously don't protect you from stabs.

Attached: bae3ad35f2f63f5e5bc4a5e13d6acc200148ca095718850168922e676534024c.jpg (282x341, 35.64K)

So he stabs his-self in the chest?

looks good

This inmate is ready for a shiv

Attached: ggSM622.png (521x347, 208.05K)

I'm not sure if I should be impressed that he managed to kill himself in one stab or applauding the man on his well earned Darwin award.

His mum needs to sue the Chinese manufacturer of this shoddy body armour:>(

Should have binned that knife to be honest.

when your country makes guns and self defense illegal and then imports a million savage murderers.

The worst part is you could partially bame this on the knife ban. Brits don't know any better because they can't own knives.

Did he have a license for that knife?

Attached: 1479506366001.jpg (454x454, 32.81K)

Why not take the vest off and hang it on something approximating a torso first?

look up for statistics on how often guns are used to prevent crime. way higher than guns used to cause crime.
also, ever wonder why niggers literally were protesting against "stand your ground" laws?

guns definitely help, britcuck.
get your shit together and stop destroying any effort whites make towards self determination.

Attached: 67c46faca7d276c7c02ac577a9016077711f3f4f594525676fbf6f055dd15a3a.png (872x886, 219.82K)

Why couldn't he just put the vest on a watermelon a stab that instead?

yes they can you clueless mutt, there's just a heavy stigma associated with them [thanks to the (((media))) and you're not allowed to carry- i mean be caught with them in public

i own a flak jacket. i stabbed it to test it. first after putting it on the floor. then on a softer surface like a couch or bed. then on myself. knife cant get through. but i own pic related. its much heavier duty than what the kid was wearing in the article.

Attached: Flak-Jacket-Military.jpg (460x516, 83.09K)

youre a very pathetic lot. dont get caught with a file on your computer like pic related though! even in your private home!

Attached: 7b31ae5468fe61bd02718cf290be427dd728272f5ea78a50dee73600c64b7ae2.jpg (750x750, 389.92K)

im sure the kikes will let you buy butterknives without ID again as soon as you guys show you can be responsible for it!
lolololololol

afterall, you spent so many of your lives in order to "rescue the world" by slaughtering germans on behalf of the kikes. after you gave them so much, surely they would treat you better right? maybe forgive some of that debt you've been trying to pay off since the days of colonialism and not just flood your nation with non whites while erroding your rights away and allowing them to rape your women while you continue to spend lives to defend their right to their country, culture, and people?
lololol, your entire nation is cucked by jews, and you continue to defend them while they flood in arabs to rape your kids. and not only do you defend jews, you defend the arabs while their dicks are still wet with blood from your sons and daughters.
youre barely worth saving tbh.

Attached: 1444037239920-0.jpg (863x1198, 390.3K)

please hold my tea whilst I demonstrate for you…

y'all hold muh beer and watch this!

its all the same

that doesnt sound like young brits in the current year at all. it was probably part of a bdsm thing

Attached: 1409768949607.png (818x704, 295.8K)

Good things knives are illegal and this never happened. We should ban stab proof vest so this made up story never happened.

whit*oids are subhuman shaved chimps.

They do work if you have a real one and you haven't been a retard and think any cheap chinese plastic vest is stab proof.

ANOTHER STAB-RELATED DEATH! KEEP BANNING THOSE KNIVES GOYS

whatever you say. is that why you're all dying to get the privilege of living in our countries and then even once youre here you beg to get to live in one of our neighborhoods?
then you ruin it, we leave, you call it "white flight" then beg to go to wherever we went, because you can be sure we built it from the ground up and made it nice.

ever wonder why niggers always live in bad neighborhoods? its not the neighborhood. its just land like any other. its the fact that niggers live in it that makes it bad.

youre pathetic and annoying.

Attached: allracesareequal.jpg (685x962, 288.84K)