Far Cry 5 is an adaptation of the Book of Revelations

Wanna know Zig Forums's thought on this.
There's also aredditpost that explains more.
archive.is/Dwav8

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 181.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hissheep.org/kjv/a_comparison_of_the_kjv_niv.html
bible.ca/b-kjv-only.htm
catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=4300
taylormarshall.com/2010/08/7-reasons-why-i-love-old-douay-rheims.html
sefaria.org/texts/Talmud
sefaria.org/Avodah_Zarah?lang=bi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought the 4 horsemen were:

Wouldn't War and Conquest be the same thing?

Im curious where "Conquest" came from.

I think it depends on your viewpoint; Revelation 6:1-2 says: "Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals;[a] and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer."

t. never read the Bible

t. 🅱aptist that only reads KJV

It's a shame the cult are basically heretics, I love their aesthetic. Even thought about buying a 3D printed necklace of their symbol.

t. unsaved that only reads the Not Inspired Version

Cute and all but not quoting the bible tbh. See 1 peter 1:25, 2 peter 1:20-21, 2 timothy 3:16, matthew 7:15-20, and then your choice of 1 samuel 21:19, john 7:8-10, mark 1:2/malachi 3:1, and or isaiah 14:12/revelation 22:16 depending on the version you use.
t.christian, not a follower of paul, or appollos, or baptist, or catholic, but Christ as said in 1 corinthians 3:3-7

Inshallah, brother

a quick (((google))) search would have saved you this embarrassment user

Attached: 4h horsemen.png (1573x824, 575.7K)

hissheep.org/kjv/a_comparison_of_the_kjv_niv.html

Attached: 1522073380979.png (1400x1000, 88.1K)

So what sort of Christian is the cult supposed to be anyway? I've heard them compared to evangelicals, or even redditfags claiming they're closer to scientologists, though that's probably just because the cult's cross bears a similar look.

bible.ca/b-kjv-only.htm

Give me another english translation that is just as good, if not better, as the King James Version

D-R.

catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=4300

I can see why, but it's a pretty weak one.
Yeah, I haven't

>There's also areddit**post that explains more.
Yeah, but they have no background in matters of theology:
implying
completely misunderstanding Revelations. Ending of the world doesn't mean a few nukes go off. It means a complete erasure of everything

But this was clever

Also

cool find

Attached: Oy_Vey_6.png (908x1200, 1.78M)

I never claimed "Onlyism". I claimed that it's as good, if not better than KJV.
taylormarshall.com/2010/08/7-reasons-why-i-love-old-douay-rheims.html

I also don't claim that the kjv is infalliable but I believe that it improves upon d-r

1611 version that is actual Bible, with notes that show true reading sometimes? Maybe sometimes. Modern KJVs? Not a chance buddy.

Attached: 1514487564422.jpg (951x972, 103.53K)

Could you people please just keep the thread on-topic?

The antichrist isn't a horseman. Someone is trying to shill this game to make up for lost unit sales from antagonized Christians.
/thread

Not OP, but maybe some of us just have a legitimate interest in the game's story? I find the idea of a militant cult pretty cool, but have trouble reconciling all of their…oddities.

A word of advice: don't misquote the Talmud like that, it hurts our case. Those quotes are essentially in the Talmud but anyone can look it up and find out that those quotes aren't literally in the Talmud and completely ignore the good point you're trying to bring up against Judaism.

For example "Even the best of Gentiles should be killed." - Talmud, Abodah Zara 26b isn't a real quote however Abodah Zara 26b does state that Jews don't have to save Gentiles unless Gentiles pay them upfront and even then they can make an excuse to let the Gentile die. And Aboda Zara 37a doesn't say it's acceptable to have sex with 3 year old girls but it does say that ancient Rabbis studied whether adult penisis could fit into a 3 year old's vagina (which is winnie the pooh insane) and it says that 9 year old boys can have sex.

sefaria.org/texts/Talmud
sefaria.org/Avodah_Zarah?lang=bi

Attached: WHAT THE FUCK.webm (412x360, 342.74K)

You got to admit, ubisoft sure did know how to handle their marketing with this game.