'Trump is ours!':Russian state TV celebrates Trump's suggestion that Crimea is part of Russia

Hosts of a show on Russian state-run TV channel Russia 24 celebrated President Donald Trump reportedly claiming to other world leaders that Crimea is part of Russia because everyone there speaks Russian.

Two anonymous sources told Buzzfeed that Trump made the remarks at a dinner during the G7 summit in Canada.

In a YouTube clip from Friday whose title roughly translates to "It is high time! Trump called Crimea Russian!," hosts of the Russia 24 show "60 minutes" discussed the BuzzFeed report, and seemed to interpret Trump's remarks as his official recognition of Crimea's status as Russian.

At the end of the program, "60 Minutes" co-host Olga Skabeeva triumphantly declared "Crimea is ours! Trump is ours!"

Crimea, a peninsula that juts out south of Ukraine into the Black Sea, has been contested territory between Russia and Ukraine for centuries. It was part of Ukraine until 2014, when Russian President Vladimir Putin invaded and annexed Crimea with the help of pro-Russian separatists.

The annexation of Crimea led to widespread international condemnation, sanctions, and Russia's expulsion from the G8. The vast majority of UN member states, including the US, recognizes Crimea as Ukraine's rightful territory.

He stated, "What Trump says is just as important as what he doesn't say. With his failure to deny the Crimea comments, Trump is demonstrating that he is willing to abandon the transatlantic unity & Ukraine means nothing to him."

businessinsider.com/trumps-says-crimea-is-part-of-russia-earns-praise-from-russian-state-tv-2018-6

And WTF is THIS bullshit??!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-104156.png (1080x1920, 633.41K)

Do you notice anything about this that is flawed?

Attached: PicsArt_06-19-10.42.30.png (1080x1151, 446.23K)

Thaaaaaaaat's riiiiiiiight

Attached: PicsArt_06-19-10.43.48.png (1080x1151, 457.9K)

Attached: 20180619_104740.png (1280x1280, 379.25K)

Attached: 20180619_104807.png (1280x1280, 446.67K)

You used single quotation marks…..

THIS is how it should've looked

Attached: PicsArt_06-19-10.46.50.png (1080x1151, 444.86K)

Attached: 20180619_104851.png (1280x1280, 267.34K)

I'm very, VERY disappointed in you right now, young man…..

Attached: 20180619_104905.png (1280x1280, 611.65K)

not like America can say much after they illegally invaded iraq

Attached: fearthestrong.jpg (754x798, 103.13K)

My bad,(space after comma)this headine contains 96 characters and the headline field will take 99, so I could have left that space, but I anit counting you foolish person

I want you to stay after school for a week until we get this right.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (618x480, 538.09K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-19-05.26.38.png (618x480, 442.62K)

If you're so confident that he wasn't cutting secret deals with the Russians, then there's only one way to find out how right or wrong you are…. And that is by waiting.

Until then, you're simply digging a possible hole that you may very well look really stupid standing in.

I guess waiting half of his first term wasn't long enough. Gotta keep siftin through those file cabinets.

Looks like you've started huffing shoe polish now…………….

I guess so…….

because an investigation has found plenty… Much more than enough to indicate that they need to continue investigating it.

maybe the investigation will end with nothing of value…. maybe not…

but you're just going to have to wait and see, huh?

….unless of course, perhaps you don't think it should continue, in which case you should get on the phone right now and call them and tell them to end it.

Back to back. Yesterday we were the real nazi's for our putting the messicans in concentration camps. Today we're the real commies.

Who the fuck says you can't have your cake and eat it too? MERICA

It is / was see HISTORY

It has found literally nothing. Some people were indicted for not registering as foreign agents, something 90% of Washington is guilty of, Trump continued to have business partners all around the world including Russia (gasp) since he owns deveral internal buisnesses, and that the Democrats will stoop just as low as the Republicans did with Obama's birth certificate. In other news did you know that water is wet? It's true! And grass is green!
The only real revelation was that the Obama (Clinton) administration was spying on the trump campaign using the FBI. So basically Watergate PLUS. Not that this should surprise you given that nixon basically got away with a slap on the wrist. Why wouldn't you do it if you knew you would get away with it. You Russia Gaters have gone full retard, but instead of stopping when the truth was apparent to everyone with a brain, you doubled down. And yes that was meant as a play on words because you must literally have downs syndrome to be fooled so easily by entertainers who will say anything for ratings.

so you're saying I was right and you were wrong?

I was not the person you were originally responding to, but no thats the opposite of what I am saying. The investigation has found nothing out of the ordinary and litteral nothing on trump. It has been a huge failure, but you refuse to admit it because you only think will your feefees and you FEEL trump is the worst president of all time and you NEED this narrative to live out your fantasy. Trump is just regular corrupt. The only thing extraordinary is your obsession with him.

so basically, I was right

take this chavs

Attached: Bix Nood invented russians.jpeg (1080x844, 90.54K)

bullshit. he created modern Russian LITERATURE, not 'language'

True. But he still made something great.

but they didn't claim they weren't invading, then settling on saying american soldiers were lost in iraq before settling on saying they were liberating american speakers and that iraq wants to be part of america before holding a referending and annexing