Oregon cops beat unresisting autisic software developer because he angered them

Straw, whose last known address was in Scio, Ore., can be heard repeatedly pleading, "I am not resisting … Please stop … Help… I'm disabled. It hurts… I'm bleeding."

He mentions just wanting to brush his teeth before he leaves town.

"I came to warn you about the cougar," he said while pinned to the ground. "There's a cougar. It's hurting people."

The Saturday before his arrest, witnesses reported seeing Straw yell at passersby about cougars and military special forces. A mental health Mobile Crisis Response Team responded, but Straw refused their help.

On Monday, Straw began to shout into the command center and radio operations center while deputies were conducting a search and rescue operation.

After he became so disruptive staff was unable to hear search personnel, deputies asked him to leave. Straw returned to the command post twice, and deputies attempted to take him into custody.

According to the sheriff's office, Straw "physically resisted and force was used to take him into custody." Deputies found a large fixed-blade knife in his possession.

Straw had full-time employment as a software developer. His releasing documents stated he had depression, anxiety, ADHD and autism spectrum.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/06/06/oregon-deputies-video-beating-homeless-man/676147002/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1-ZUN3Li0
constitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm
8ch.net/n/res/633305.html#633306
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder that the (((cops))) are not your friends. They are part of the ZOG and will willingly go door-to-door for your guns.

You're definitely overestimating their loyalty and underestimating their drive for self preservation.

who knew??

Wait, how many Terry Davises are there in Oregon?

Their authority is based off of laws. If you think the laws are unjust then change the laws. If the cop goes above their authority (witch is rare but does happen) then the cop needs to be fired.
And we have the second amendment to protect us from door-to-door gun collection. They know exactly what will happen if they try that.

Attached: 1514147721386.jpg (2032x3528, 840.49K)

fuck off bootlicker

well thats the problem, the jews in control dont change laws and cops regularly think they are Judge Dredd yet even when doing something actually bad, the rest of cops defend it instead of making an example out of him

they already did door to door in katrina and it worked fine, they beat people up and took guns youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo and illegal door to door searches where they ripped people out of their homes at gunpoint from traffic cops playing swat youtube.com/watch?v=FQ1-ZUN3Li0

although the retard in the OP was not a good example of police overstepping

The leftist fears the statistic

Attached: lLTlGs1.gif (834x559, 1.32M)

fix site
fix site

Attached: pig-cop-1-fritz-the-cat-60.jpg (210x240, 8.51K)

You mean "which," thicko. No-one asked for statistics on race and no-one asked how often cops go above their authority. OP points out a case where they clearly did just that, and you respond by sperging out over some non sequitur. Defend people when that defence is warranted; don't be a soft brained idiot who complies simply because he feels obligated as a result of being right wing. You think Hitler was a friend to the cops under the Wiemar Republic?

You're going to have to establish that special moral authority called political authority exists, and that it could, if it existed, even in principle be given to a gang member with an IQ not greater than 120.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400, 354.25K)

cool

story

bro

As they exist now, cops along with most of the other parts of the "Justice" system in my country are too undisciplined and not vetted thoroughly enough and need to change a lot of bullshit that I can't fit in this post size. I think that given the economy of scale the system operates at, though, that while giving any group moral authority such that they have a semi-monopoly on the use of violent/lethal coercive force on behalf of the common good of the group is dicey and dubious, it may need to be done to keep things functioning, at least for now until we can get to Star Trek crystal spires and togas level. I just think the way it's implemented needs a massive fuckoff overhaul.

haha I should just Listen and Believe amirite?

Terry knows you don't talk to cianiggers, you just run them over.

Attached: terry smoke2.png (600x745, 620.2K)

Can you tell me how the data was collected and by whom and their political affiliation as well? I want to gauge for myself the legitimacy of your information before I believe it. Can you help me user?

The links for the references are included in the infographic you're so flustered by, sweetie.

Blind faith is how Zig Forums AND Zig Forums exist. The users see a post and they imagine it was posted by some knowledgeable man who understands the world when in fact its garbage posted by some faggot jacking off to anime while gaining superficial knowledge of a wide variety of topics and activities to appear smart. This place and the majority of the people who use it are societal rejects.

This place is filled with people fantasizing about death squads and collapse because that is the only situation in which they would once again be equal to the herd and they know it. This place is loser on loser fantasy building. Funny thing is that behind the guise of wearing societal rejection as a badge of honor they lament the fact amd are lonely after turning themselves into am outliers.

So question of any kind about the legitimacy of an anonymous posters content means im flustered?

In other words you cant tell me. You put it on me to find out if your claim is true or not. You post a believe it or not situation and leave it at that? Its like you are used to people being unquestioning drones that just accept whats posted as truth. Its not about what the data says. Its about you just posting shit and walking away expecting it to just be accepted.

Zig Forums when you ask for facts they tell you to find them yourself. Kek, im not following a link. Tell me or you are just full of shit posting an image that backs your particular argument qithout even knowing how the data was collected or the possible biases of said group. This is your brain on anime

Can you prove what you are trying to make me believe?
Hahahahahahahaha

lick this you kike nigger

Attached: 97fc39c147289568c884b99c73e3f7c2934e4c027d5bb1238311fddc0be3ce71 - Copy.png (300x308, 98.89K)

See that's why the Americans need wars, otherwise they don't know were to unload their inhumane soldier beasts.

Following the guidelines of civilization sure gave us a world of peace…

Yes we have a huge over-representation issue in are law system and government (pic related). Something should be done about that, for example: bringing back dual citizenship being illegal in high positions such as that. I wonder (((who))) made that legal in the first place.

And in reply to your last bits, those people needed to stand their ground what retards. America is being turned into pussys. Everyone needs to know their rights a lot better.

Attached: 9e27429156f79bdca776aa0cfd2a30c444a7c3d42566d4ca88f64a156fc18a6c.png (3375x5175, 7.78M)

right, if I don't have a pig dick in my mouth 24/7 it must be because it isn't kosher

Hello boomer. The zogbots will kill you and your dog at the snap of a finger if zog tells them too. Being okay with this should be considered a mental illness.

Keep those fingers in your ears soylet. The world wont wait for you just because you refuse to learn.

Fuck off stormweenie go back to stormfront

Then prove that the source and infographics are wrong if you dont believe them.
Crying about it does not prove your point.

Attached: Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil.jpg (981x356, 108.35K)

What does it feel like being below even that?

Attached: batman.jpg (500x375, 47.33K)

Not only do you come off as completely schizophrenic and pretentious but I can also infer from your wording that you're actually still a bluepilled little soyboy conformist who can't even handle normalfag entry level truths like 9/11 or kennedy. You are dunning kruger incarnate and you'll probably never mature past adolescence because of your warped retarded centrist diatribe. Go back to where you came from and stay there.

It's not even my post or infographic. But it's a graph with a link to the FBI report that the picture is from. It's an FBI figure from the official 2016 government report. Take from it what you want. I was just making fun of you for criticizing the use of a graph, rather than attacking the implications of the graph itself. Literally mocking someone for using graphs makes you look like a retard so I poked fun at you for it. If you actually care about the accuracy and legitimacy of the figures, go to the website they are from and read the report yourself. If you notice, I never said anything about the quality of the data, graphs, or sources. I said you're a flustered little faggot for getting mad every time you see a graph and if you actually care about the data, you have clear access to the source of it.
it says niggers commit disproportionately more crimes than whites.

This is why we have the second amendment.

he used greentext correctly, le oldfag

absolutely astonishing

Friendly addendum that cops are the first line whites must rope if it were to escalate that far.
Friendly addendum.2 cops are there to protect the farm equipment and there to harm and kill white people.

what else did you get laughed at in middelschool for doing?

Autistics should always be beaten whether they resist or not.
It's good for them.
The police were 100% correct in their actions.

Police Brutality in the USA is incredible. I avoid police like I do any other gangster. Its unsafe to be just near them. They are almost never investigated or arrested for their actions and even less often convicted for anything. It makes you wonder how many were Iraq vets and how many war crimes did they get away with.

The system is broken, democracy is a failure, and the economy is a house of cards. Buy guns and get ready if you can't afford a ride off this bed of corruption.

I bet you were laughed at in middleschool a lot you boring quasi intellectual too-smart-to-pick-a-side retard.

lmao this reads like the start of a poorly-written cyberpunk graphic novel about some based nigger who gets super powers. Like some sort of dangerously unironic meshing of hot topic brand nihilism and theroot.com tier self-victimization larping. would read for keks/10

Allowing constitutional carry is within the best interest of the common good. We could probably go back to having only the sheriffs if only our rights were not infringed.

constitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm

The only superpower niggers deserve is AIDs.

green

By the way, I didn't read the story, but I'll comment anyway

whoever the cops are beating up in that picture?…. FUCK HIM

green

is this the LSD thread?

Will someone please explain to me what ZOG is? I'm new to Zig Forums.

a challenging but provoking read

I thought about including a scene where he rescues some immigrant babies from a death camp but I'm a lazy cunt.

That dumbass should stop resisting, it is not helping him.
Resisting while claiming that you are not is not fooling anyone.

I will be extremely smug the day you faggots get fucked for being this fucking stupid.
It's extremely obvious the police do not have your well being on their minds, and only care about enforcing laws for plebs while completely ignoring transgressions by the elite.

ZOG is a metaphor for sperm, like EGG NOG

it's derived from DEEZ, as in DEEZ NUTS….

ZOG….. nut nog….

99% of these guys in here are latent (or not so latent) homosexuals, and fixated on Jewish men's (like mine) penis size….

They say ZOG whenever they're trying to hint that they'd drink my DICK NOG

………I'm new here

can someone please direct me to the LSD thread?

does this embed sound familiar to you?

Viruses have a straightforward mission: enter cells, reproduce, burst forth, and repeat. The constant copying eventually destroys so many cells, whatever living thing is acting as the virus’s host will fall ill.

That’d be one thing—bad, but not devastating—if these viruses stayed the same as they perpetuated. Then we could likely, eventually, create vaccines for all of the viruses that infect humans. But, as viruses copy themselves using the machinery of their host’s cells, they constantly mutate. Inevitably, some of these mutations are advantageous, enabling the virus to, for example, spread faster or infect a new type of host. Thanks to mutations, there are over 200 “zoonotic” viruses that can jump between animals and humans, including notorious infections like HIV, Ebola, hepatitis, hanta virus, and several strains of the flu. These are the ones we’re not ready for.

I would 'follow' on back to psychedelia-land any day! Politics are kinda boring amymore. Let's claim tbe summer as politics-free…

*anymore
Goddess, I hope I'm inb4!

Yeah, go back to bed, Grandpa!

This is the least comprehensible post I've read here in the last 6 or 7 minutes.

more news at 11

DAILY REMINDER THAT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR YOU AT ALL

I bet you say that to all the boys

Nice

Holy shit, you are actually retarded.

It takes 4 fat cops to arrest one guy. I don't want to know how many women cops it would take.

They would shoot him as he's resisting saying that he was trying to rape them. There would be no struggle.

what. the normie bought into a failed economy and fails at it.

screencapped. your stupidity will reign 1000 years

Attached: theleftistfearsthestatistic.PNG (1178x421, 127.3K)

lol, I don't care either way. But you're worse for even giving a shit.

Same old story, and funnily enough, it's our kind that's shooting your places up. Maybe you're not completely right about some of the things you think. You should ask where you got that thought from.

….so you're admitting that you're an angry closet homosexual?

Attached: PicsArt_10-26-08.03.54.jpg (600x400, 60.74K)

lol @ a sniveling little sissy thinking he 'intimidates' anybody

STFU and suck, little guy

Attached: PicsArt_10-26-08.24.05.jpg (620x565, 92.8K)

You sissies think that you're TOUGH BADASSES while you've spent your sedentary lives playing sissyboy video games

Lol

LIFE ISNT LIKE ZELDA, BITCH

you ain't shit

"stop resisting" they say as they brutalize him.

"I'm not resisting" he says as he resists constantly.

miyamoto based zelda on his childhood experiences playing in the woods.

life is like zelda.

Should take a look in the mirror kid. You're the one looking these things up and then forcing them upon others. My kind isn't like this. That's your kind.

UNRESISTING…..

lol you fucking idiot

'unresisting' IS NOT A WORD

STFU and play you little video game, Super Mario

fuck off, bitch

LOL @ SOMEBODY TYPING THE WORD 'UNRESISTING'

wow, such hate, such anger. Much faggot. Go back to your minimum wage job ya cuck

ONLY A FUCKING FAGGOT WOULD SAY UNRESISTING

inb4 you say it's a real word I don't care if it's a real word BECAUSE ITS NOT A FUCKING WORD

8ch.net/n/res/633305.html#633306

Attached: skull-ps4_preview.jpg (1390x741, 49.1K)

Welcome to the club

Attached: PROJECTION.jpg (900x504, 67.73K)