Is racemixing adultery?

Is racemixing adultery?
I am mixed race, arab father, European mother. Can I even marry now?

Attached: F956294E-D8E0-4F6D-BFA2-46871B36897B.jpeg (1280x966, 196.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/adultery
gotquestions.org/Cushites.html
dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/weak-men-are-screwing-her-feminism-up/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/feminism-would-work-if-we-didnt-have-weak-men-screwing-everything-up/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/militantly-clueless/
youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
medievalnews.blogspot.sg/2009/10/christopher-columbus-was-catalan-and.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don’t believe it, it is of the nature of adultery, being a race mixed child is a pain

No
Yes

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/adultery

No thanks
Sex before marriage is adultery and of its nature the religious meaning is else

Where're you from? I'm from the U.A.E.

is she Portuguese? just checking out if I know you irl.

Attached: dce57eee5e13aeb36ad029c4067394820d3ab3ab4f0c5c57cd0cd99b2b9901cd.jpg (447x589, 48.01K)

Nah, brother…I am mixed too, and I am called to sanctity just as anyone else.
Be at peace with that.

Statistically the vast majority of mixed race couples must be engaged in adultery given the enormous discrepancy between racial exogamy and premarital sexual activity rates. So almost certainly yes to your first question and an absolute yes to your second.

That's nonsense.
Adultery is a crime, and racemixing is (although not something I'd encourage much) not.

They're both Caucasian, and I'd say depending on where your mother comes from it's your father's genes that have been 'mudded'.

Yes, so is fornication. I've read the original texts. In context they clearly refer to mixed ancestry.
"You do your father’s works." They said “And we recall we were not born of immoral union (English uses fornication here). We were born of one father alone, we have God."
John 8:41
Of course you can. Just marry someone similar to you like a Med. You shouldn't really need the Bible to tell you to pick a compatible mate with similar looks and personality to have a long lasting marriage.

Matthew 4:10

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 455.32K)

John 8:41
41You are doing the works of your own father." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."
They're claiming their one Father is God. How is this supposed to mean one ancestor?
And what arbitrary cutoff point means "the same father" to you?
Are you one of those "Christians" who doesn't believe all of humanity is descended from Adam and Eve?

Attached: Generations of Japheth.gif (1024x733 93.7 KB, 46.87K)

There is always this absence of feeling of belonging somewhere. Haunting you like shadows. You can speak like both of your parents mother tongue, but have none of your own. You feel like you do not belong in one culture or any at all. It can be severe to the point that you came to hate own your reflection, only to realise God is also there and shatters your own sanity even more for that trespass.

Pretty much a huge package for any mixed-blood children. At least my case is regional, not cross continental.

t.mongrel

Attached: 04e8bb71ca938cdd6a6cf762b532aa0441bfbc1b0e730dadd10c26970a614ff7.jpg (500x500, 46.42K)

That's not the only verse I can bring up. Adultery is clearly used in the context of miscegenation.

Does taking a second wife (which is still a sin) magically destroy you? No, but corrupting your genetics does.

This explains why the old Christians killed race mixers and why God rewarded Phinehas for killing such a couple.

The O.T forbids the Jews from marrying Gentiles to stop interfaith marriage and to stop the pagans from entering the Jewish community, now obviously the interfaith marriage is wrong but inter-racial marriage is not a sin and read your KJV, please don't butcher verses by taking them out of context and stop idolizing race.

Attached: 1519791302336.jpg (524x400, 25.97K)

Saudi

This is proof
Thank you man god bless you

Wonderful to see another Arab on this site mate :)

God bless you too, brother.

You think no one will notice when you post an edited/out of context verse?

Different Bibles have different translations.

Not at all. Moses married an Ethiopian woman. I'm a WN, but it's not a sin to be a mixed couple. That's why there isn't a specific verse for it.

Stop twisting the Truth. It's a sin.

Attached: Interlinear Greek-English Septuagint Old Testament - print_0749.jpg (621x877, 114.64K)

I still find it hard to believe the Bible condones race mixing. Tobit explicitly says it’s wrong. Christendom before 1960s made it illegal. The gommies and other enemies of Christ push race mixing like mad. I feel like I’m being lied to by everyone. There’s no way God condones race mixing. It smells too jewish and Satanic.

Luckily for me i have no qualms dating brown girls. Lifes too short to wait for muh white valkyrie womyn to become Christian again. Besides God is not a respecter of persons and did not care when moses had an Ethiopian wife.

Attached: 1523394936637.png (1004x1362, 1.97M)

When the intent is to destroy a Godly culture, sure. That's evil. But if the two are Christian, and intend to raise their children as Christians, who could say that is evil?
And I'm pretty sure only American Protestants in the 18th to 29th centuries thought racemixig was sinful. The Catholic and Orthodox churches never seemed to place any emphasis on it, it's a relatively recent thing. It (just like the Blacked meme) is just another attempt to create division in the Church.

fixed

Tobit says it’s evil. The gommies push for mixing with Mexicans even though they’re Christian. Satan’s not very coy about his agenda. And every irl brown Christian I know gets uncomfortable whenever I mention Canaanites for some reason. I don’t know if it’s just not allowed to be said for some reason but there’s something people know that they’re hiding from me.

Congrats, you are a 21th century Sir Morien.
Or a reverse son of Zaida of Spain.

Given early middle age christians were ok with that, you are fine, theologically

And all these other Biblical races like Samaritans, Moabites, and Evites, did they just evaporate? Why don’t I hear about them in history class? And who were the people Cain feared killing him if not some non-Adamic race? Why weren’t any of these questions answered when I was younger. The only certain truth I was able to find is that (((they))) are just Balkan slave converts. But that still doesn’t explain my questions about the Biblical races.

It wasnt commies that created mestizos, esse.

No. It's not wrong in any way, shape or form.

Anyone who's mixed and has identity issues needs to either leave this site or abstain for some months. You're not the problem- the problem is that you're too quick to submit yourself to to a bunch of materialists projecting things on to you (and God). They're not spiritual fathers or advisors. You people listen intently to these bad posts, develop all these self-hating attitudes, and then meme the accompanying mindsets ("no identity or sense of belonging", "muh poor kids") thing into existence. I'm content with my origins and wouldn't want to be white. This negativity is something you learn.

Quit it- these things just encourage materialism and frustration inside you. It's your responsibility to do things that help you achieve salvation. Part of that includes selecting the right person to help you in your spiritual journey. Her race isn't going to open the gates of heaven for you and magically make you a better person with a good marriage. Neither will her (or your) culture. Her actions, strength of faith and attitude will. None of these funposters have any control over your actions and you'll never see them irl, or hear their criticisms irl- stop caring.

t. part black who's really tired of this

Nice, are you a Saudi citizen? If yes how come you're a Christian?

He's wrong, Inter-racial marriage is not a sin, read the Bible for yourself, if too lazy try watching this sermon
And many of the early church fathers were either Africans are brown Syrians.
Don't listen to the people from this board, they're losers in life who have no identity for themselves so they claim to be a traditionalist or someone who's born of a "superior" race and find pride in it, trust me they're heretics who'll burn in hell.

Happy to meet you too :)

Numbers 12:1
12 Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman.
gotquestions.org/Cushites.html

Attached: 1462270802763.jpg (287x326, 47.32K)

Telling people to break this:
“Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe.”
Tobit 4:12

But yeah sure, I'm the one who's going to go to hell. I've seen the evil people pushing for mixing and I've seen the problems it causes for the children. I know mixed kids who are wonderful people, but it's undeniably better for someone to be pure.

Moses' wife, Zipporah, was a Midianite. There's multiple theories as to the identity of the Cushite woman.

Tobit's also given the right to marry the daughter of his near relative (Tobit 6:10). What's your point?

It's going to be just you, face to face with God at your death. It's not going to be your "white brothers", your children or your spouse. It's going to be you alone. Their decisions and lives are not going to help you make your case. "We were all the same color and had the same culture" what on earth will that do for the state of your soul? They're not going to be there to say anything to God or argue for you. You're just doing it to feel good about yourself materially- thinking you have some kind of grand legacy when we're all going to be forgotten in 1-2 generations.

You need to grow out of this attitude.

Read the bible

Attached: 90916858692fa63f27e400ddbdfb92f184373aa6e3a8f2a06425f63a3806f455.jpg (720x767, 34.71K)

What do you do if you are not attracted to your own tribes women? And better yet, what could be defined as a tribe in the modern context?

Im anglo/italian mutt, could any woman in europe be apart of my "tribe" or only anglo and italain women?

Attached: 1523458122223.png (227x214, 4.42K)

this board needs more posters like you

But helping my tribe is good for my soul. Why would I dilute or mismatch what I have and leave my children worse off than me. Making my children impure because of some Asian or Hispanic fetish seems like one of the most selfish things someone can do, and would only hurt my soul.

Attached: TraditionalChristianity.jpg (984x793, 104.05K)

Please leave this board, also you've ignored my reply.

Attached: 1480332844180.jpg (306x448, 34.02K)

Appropriate considering the mindset behind that post. I have seen no indication in my 23 years of being a christian to race-mixing being a sin.

Why don't you just convert to atheism if you want to be a degenerate marxist and call me a kike for having racial awareness and not falling for kike lies.

Nah I think I'll keep my faith thank you. And I'll pray for you while I'm at it.

Yeah, I know. Everyone just dismisses me and calls me a racist and prays for me to change my views.

No Tobit is clear.

If everyone racemixed we just would like ok retarded, I know people who are racemixed and have physical problems because of it.

No, as it is said in matthew 19:4-6
Adultery has a specific meaning in the Bible as found in jeremiah 5:7-8
Also Jesus Christ is descended from a race mixer, Ruth the moabitess, as spoken of in ruth 1:22
and ruth 4:13
And in the generations of Jesus in matthew 1:5
Now with all that out of the way, unless you are going to burn otherwise, I suggest following the advice of 1 corinthians 7 and remaining umarried so that you may better please the Lord.

This

the apostle phillip and timothy were jews with greek fathers.

Maccabees says the Spartans descended from Abraham, and just because some peoples’ parents sinned doesn’t mean it’s okay.

so it begins, the great mutting of our time.

Attached: 1522458322581.webm (480x360, 348.64K)

Zig Forums LARPers are closet feminists that worship white women.

dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/weak-men-are-screwing-her-feminism-up/

dalrock.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/feminism-would-work-if-we-didnt-have-weak-men-screwing-everything-up/

dalrock.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/militantly-clueless/

MUH TOBIT
Not the Bible.

Attached: 1522142388581.jpg (1926x1190 415.62 KB, 236.46K)

Spoilers alert, the women who are outside your tribe are called "non Christians". And while I've never read the Tobit somethibg tells me its talking about spiritual purity instead of racial. Judaism is a strange ethno-religion, fortunately Christianity is explicitly not.

So feel free to stop posting heresy any time you want.

Just as we have ascended jewery by having circumcised hearts instead of bodies, we have spiritual seed (ministry) instead of physical bloodlines. Do not spiritually race mix. Stay within the Flock.

I dont think Tobit was talking in a spiritual sense. Also race is not a spirituality so you saying"do not spiritual race mix" doesnt make any sense.

Now stop defending Muttery

Attached: 1514707620070.png (712x802, 323.03K)

la creatura
el trauko
el goblino
el luz extinguido

John 8:33-47
>They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

>Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

>Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Zig Forums LARPers are white Talmudists.

the women on the right need to look more overweight, possibly drunk too.

Attached: 29c90bcabea0bffa7fab241b5cc478deacffe815f8263f6c715899b1c027be21.png (1072x736, 974.61K)

I see nothing wrong with what Jesus said right there. He was criticizing them for claiming to be pure Israelites while at the same time acting like horrible people. Just like how I wouldn’t associate myself with whites who behave like niggers even if they were Germanic.

Attached: 6AD2B81B-AD38-4B1F-A4F6-1F92EE831ECF.jpeg (250x220, 16.07K)

What about black people who are upstanding citizens? Daily reminder that Africa is the fastest growing fronts of Christendom.

Is Tobit the only Old Testament book you've ever read in your life? The whole "only ordained ministers should be allowed to read the bible or have opinions" is starting to make sense, and you're a great exhibit.

Where in the bible does it say that race and spirituality are tightly linked? Why are you deliberately ignoring that fact that Tobit was not talking in a spiritual sense but a racial one?

Stop defending Muttery

Every time we have this thread, there is a well thought out answer like this one that none of the skin-worshippers even bother to address.

sex before marriage is fornication. sex outside of marriage is adultery

The enemy pushes man above God, in any form that may be. Purity/supremacy of race or globalist/multicultural transhumanism, the pride and arrogance of man is the root. Both seek to become gods. Muh ubermensch, muh transcendence. Same difference.

The Tower of Babel and the separating of peoples was because of pride. Man sought to become like gods or above God.

Nations will still exist to the end of time, regardless of who you marry. Marry the right Christian person because they are faithful to God, not because of some arrogance. Raise your children to love and follow Christ, not to be prideful.

Attached: 1497209220035.jpg (636x699, 211.42K)

For the Israelites it absolutely is. For Christians "race" is an obsolete concept. As for my proof, try reading Scripture or something, I don't know. Do you want me to give a rigorous proof for 2+2 as well?

were not skin worshipers. were just traditionalist Christians who have held the belief that race mixing is not good. Most Christians up until the Marxist takeover believed the same things as I. Race mixing may not be a sin, but in most cases its a very stupid thing to do.

The Mutt worshipers have got to stop

Attached: 1521410234321.jpg (512x512, 30.42K)

All of this pride of man goes back to the lie in the Garden.

Genesis 3:5

Attached: 1497082099592.jpg (600x596 250.06 KB, 276.83K)

How absolutely Pharisee.

Stop juxtaposing Christianity to race, especially when the Bible speaks against it. Of course I don’t put it above God, but God’s word says not to miscegenate in Tobit. It’s like you’re trying to say don’t put not stealing above God.

Attached: 1515683780718.jpg (250x250, 30.84K)

It was an extremely easy question to answer and you still haven't answered it. Instead you replied with a snarky comment.

Is this is how Mutt worshipers debate these days?

Fine, Proddies can race mix all they want. Whatever.

Attached: Padre_Pio.jpg (417x599, 51.43K)

The OT forbade marrying foreign women because they brought foreign religions. A quick Google search would confirm this, if you could be assed to do so.

I'm Italian, German and Slavic: does this make me "mixed"?
Also, in general, I do believe it's better to marry and have children with your own people mostly due to culture and way of thinking/living; but it's not a sin, as long as there's no fetishism for an exotic ethnic group involved.

Basically why every American beta male mixes. Mutt worshippers are like furries that cause genetic damage.

Attached: A3A436DE-EFD8-454D-88D2-2ADCA54185A6.jpeg (673x789, 78.41K)

Meant for

we shouldn't do it because people who want to destroy Christianity also want to make the entire world dumb nigger cattle thats easy to control. And because all christians before the french revolution believed this.

dont know where you got this from? In a completely christian government (monarchy) race mixing wouldn't really exist as all the races would live in their respective nations. right now all im doing is warning against it so people like OP dont create more Mutts. It seemed like he was already against it anyway

Stop defending Muttery, jew

Attached: 1482302545276.jpg (600x760, 136.25K)

The snark is because I feel personally insulted to prove such a clear and obvious fact. Here, I'll break it down for you. Israel was an ethnic community, God was the God of Israel. He was not the God of the other pagan tribes. To marry with a foreigner was to bring that idolatry into your heart. See: most kings of Israel. Also, look at Rahab who became an Israelite upon worshipping the true God of Israel. You're asking me to prove one of the central thematic points of the entire OT. As for the New Testiment, it's quite clear there is neither jew nor gentle amongst the flock.

The only people we are forbidden to marry are non-believers. If it were so important don't you think it'd be mentioned? I'm not saying it's best to race mix, but saying the bible speaks against it (especially the New Testiment) is pretty ridiculous.

By that logic we shouldn't like the color red because scary Bolsheviks use it in their flag. How about this: follow the commandments of Christ instead of reactively crying about what progressives may or may not want. Also lololol at Christian Monarchy, like people ever stay in their borders (especially with "Christian" kings invading eachother' s territory all the time) or assuming those kings ever adhere to actual faith.

Also, monarchs are the biggest race mixers of them all! Sending their daughters and less loved sons to other kingdoms for political gain (keep it too in house and jaws get rather lax). Look at any euro royal lineage, it's an ethnic trainwreck.

Kill yourself, shitskin. Kill your parents too.

kys chimp nigger

I'm not even gonna skim half this thread 'cause I already know what this board is like and 90% of you faggots should kill yourselves

Attached: imperium_posters.webm (640x360, 8.41M)

Muh dispensationalism

Attached: BD375EBF-A256-49A4-BE1F-C4B37BC159E3.jpeg (250x241, 17.15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

When you have an actual argument let me know.

shalom

Attached: 4d12255c8a9d87493087aa67e0599c6b5a75d7821a487442e9f2dc7d5e104e4a.png (458x438, 190.49K)

Are you like.. a Free Mason or something? Also, dispute anything I said. Tell me how it's okay for the Kaiser (Aryan leader) to be cousins with the Czar (slavshit leader).

Christ is King, not man. You are just reaffirming that you're a Talmudist.

1 Samuel 8:7-20
Revelation 19:11-16

Attached: 1401380354234.jpg (187x204, 16.97K)

Attached: 1519182864521.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Sure thing, bro.

Attached: 746.png (814x960, 495.46K)

I know it's comic but i doubt white women that unappealing back then. Also medievalnews.blogspot.sg/2009/10/christopher-columbus-was-catalan-and.html

Even if your idiotic interpretation were true, Tobit would be at worst talking about an ethnic sense, since Canaanites were the same race as israelites, you imbecile.

Attached: 2bdf7b17717ec92e243ef04e6d9765c8f6058d549d3669168fd09082faa3e2bb.jpg (625x351, 54.62K)

It's just a funny meme, yes.
The main point is catholics screwed around with natives(if you are a catholic, Our Lady appeared as mestiza nobility), orthodox did the same in Siberia, the first orthodox missionary in Japan got a local wife, spaniard kings married converted moorish princesses, most mulattoes in Nazi Germany were the result of lutheran missionaries marrying african chicks, etc.

Add to that the fact that all my concessionary thingies i've ever read don't list marrying a non-native as a sin, but do list marrying schismatics, heretics and muslims as ones.

So OP's theory that having kids with a christian outside your genetic group was some shit commies made up in the 60's, or at the French Revolution, or whatever, and before that, no christian would have ever done that, or that it was considered a sin by any mainstream church, is complete and utter bullshit.

Attached: 1821782D-CCDE-4CF9-9556-C4B255DD4626.jpeg (800x800, 143.67K)

Thats why Shes like this national symbol in central and south America?

Doesn't act 17:26 speak against race mixing, since nations also translates to races?

Assuming this was the reason it was forbidden, this is still happening today with the mass "refugee" movement. It encourages atheistic reconciliation between spouses even where it doesn't result in conversion. Furthermore children born of such unions will forever be torn between the two which might permanently damage their ability to come to the true faith.

This is another point. If they aren't in Communion then the Sacrament of Matrimony isn't available to them. So you can't actually marry someone outside the true faith, irregardless of their tribe.