Yeah the Old Testament is full of stuff that didn’t actually happen

How can anyone believe this? If you don’t believe in the Fall, then why believe Christ came to save us? If you don’t believe that God’s wrath killed everyone except Noah and his family, why should we fear God’s judgement today?

Attached: 97B73FB2-9CA4-4084-843A-9035B07D0DD0.png (1334x750, 2.32M)

i do find the miracle block some people have on the old testament strange. God can heal the blind and cure the sick, but he couldn't do any of that before 33AD

He could cure the blinds, but it's not up to us to tell Him when He is supposed to or to not do things.

They've been duped by higher critics whose intentions were always to undermine the faith.

It's even more schizophrenic than that. God Himself can become incarnate but the idea of a six day creation? No, that's just preposterous.

Why are they like this?

I think it's a combination of Marcionite sympathy (Old Testament God is a big meanie) and trying to curry favor with the wisdom of the world while not totally apostatizing (in their mind).

I like how christians always say that you should read NT before OT. Also hate how christians cherrypick stuff from NT and especially OT.

I think it's because there are lots of proofs that Earth is billions of years old. It's mostly the conflict between that and the 6000 years old Young Earth thing. And some other stuff that we don't have proof it actually happened.

But there isn't

Crypto-Gnostics are just salty because God said don't be gay in the OT.

It's a six era creation not six day creation.

Well then each era is only evening to morning(one day)

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Who says the OT was false? (((People)))? Butthurt gnostic? Go winnie the pooh yourself if you are either of those.

Attached: x2k0e.jpg (500x500, 45.51K)

Is that a "no swearing on my Christian server" joke?

Attached: 21c.jpg (720x491, 61.52K)

JESUITS YES

Christians are just salty because Deinonychus had feathers and the smallest theropods became birds.

What about the fact we can see the light of stars that are way farther than the 6000 year old mark in light years?

Attached: deinonychus_antirrhopus_by_carlo_arellano-d6umpig.jpg (1024x552, 125.55K)

Speed of light is constant. And we can't measure things bijiwwions of lightyears away

isn't*

Yes also the mods made it so you can't type the f-bomb via word filter

See:
Fu ck
winnie the pooh

Wait really?
winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh
winnie the pooh

Marvelous

winnie the pooh satan

What of them? God is not limited by the space or time He created, let alone the speed of light. When He created the stars He created them at once, along with the constant stream of light they emit. Otherwise bar the sun, not a single star would be visible on the day. The nearest star (Alpha centauri) would have taken over 4 years to appear after creation if what you said was the case!

winnie the pooh jews

They're compromisers, fake weak liberal Christians trying to make the bible jive with what are acceptable beliefs in the modern world.

The very nature of the physical realm was different before the fall. Trying to view the six days of creation through our post-fall concepts of time, be they six 24 hour periods or six million year periods, misses the mark.

You what.

Absolutely, the Fall was cosmic in scope. I know there are YEC Orthodox who use this to defend a young earth.

The era creation theory is even harder to align with the fossil record. The Bible says that birds were among the first organisms to be created and predated land animals, but the fossil record says that birds are relatively new and are predated by land animals.

Even if Christ didn't did any miracles or resurrected (and I know this is heresy, because I'm calling him a liar) I'm still with Him.

Also consider that primitive people didn't knew how to differentiate a divine punisment from the evils of this world. See, the tower of Siloam, or when "God" sends a plague to Israel because they did a census.

But you are a carnal so you wont understand.

Did you learn that fact at your two year bible college?

Attached: 1499951318784.jpg (1024x844, 53.84K)

It's slowing. This is mainstream physics.

So I'll take that as a "yes". Also, why would God make His creation appear to be made one way when it was in fact made another way? Is God a great deceiver who wants us to be less astray by our very perception of reality? How can creation sing His praise if that's the case?