I need help, please

Alright… I know this isn't really Zig Forums related, but I was hoping that some of my brothers in Christ could help me get through something terrible that has happened in my life.
So… There is this woman that I am in love with. She and I both want to have kids someday. However… The doctors recently found out that her womb is covered in cists… And they had to do a surgery and remove them, leaving her barren. I'm trying to comfort her as best I can, but… I don't know what to do, and honesty.. I am utterly devastated as well.
IDK… I just need.. Help.

Attached: 39be9b35ae55e22b185aad859f9c01f30890843d5498af6ad5f3a4144cfff99d.jpg (552x369, 14.76K)

Why not just adopt?

inb4 cuck

It is clearly not the same. Specially for a woman.

Obviously, it is still better than having no children at all, and at least the tragedy of the parents that have no children, and that of the child that have no parents, can partially help heal each other.

Im so sorry user. Ill pray for you both. If I were in your situation I would do two things:
1. Adopt a child and treat them like you would your own
2. Consider donating your sperm so your genetic code can still go out there and you will help other couples that are having a hard time conceiving aswell.

Attached: 2ccb812316a924106364b8a6e444ca40.jpg (262x320, 21.5K)

I've heard of multiple cases of doctors saying women are barren and then them having a kid later (outside of the bible). I hope you will excuse the crude expression but the best thing to do here is spray and pray.

Suggested that. She doesn't think she's capable of adopting. Honestly I don't blame her. Not only is it not emotionally the same, its also Much harder to adopt, socially and economically.

Did they not save any of her eggs?

I worded the OP poorly. In order to remove the Cists and keep them from coming back to threaten her life, they are performing a Hysterectomy on her. Literally cutting her womb and ovaries out of her.

I don't think the Catholic Church approves of test tube children.

Do a blundetto

A what?

After reading more about it, I see why they are agianst it. Well, God works in mysterious ways. Maybe He has a different plan for you and your wife.

Maybe she will change her mind in the future. The shock right now must be pretty big

She's my girlfriend, not my wife. We are waiting until marriage to have sex, though part of me wishes we didn't… If only because she might have gotten pregnant before this happened. I still have every intention of marrying her.

Immensely. And I hope she will as well.

Have you tried to talk to her midwife if she wants to give a child for your wife's stead? It was an Oriental custom that is mentioned often in the Bible and many godly men did that. Not that it is pleasing in the eyes of our Lord, but these are extraordinary circumstances. Now, I know we aren't in an age of midwives and servants, but it could be an option, even though the consequences could be quite destabilizing in your future household.

In any case, I am very sorry for your fate. If it is God's will to not bless you with children, then He will bless you in another way - I am sure of it.

Considering that she will need to have a hysterectomy, a pregnancy could have killed her.

That would be adultery to start. And don't forget what happened to the child - Sarah got jealous and had them cast out into the desert to their deaths. (Thankfully Gos didn't let them die but…)

I hadn't thought of that.

Praying for you and your gf user.

I'm very sorry for your story OP
Maybe once your girlfriend gets over the shock she'll ease her mind into the idea of adoption
I'll keep you in my prayers

Just use a surrogate or use her eggs or sumthin

You cannot get married, if she is unable to conceive.
Obviously, don't adopt if you can't get married. Actually don't be a couple at all.

Wrong

Is this catholic doctrine?

In vitro causes the murder kd thousands of viable embryos.

I said she isn't willing to adopt. She wanted to have children with our eyes. That won't happen with adoption.

You're a scumbag for telling me to leave her, and a liar for saying the Church doesn't allow infertile couples to marry.

Attached: cbe1628ed8814896b3d732835494805383afa34ee4b538f0d3e922089c6da3c3.jpg (200x200, 10.91K)

I'm pretty sure that if there's no intent to reproduce, the marriage isn't allowed. Although I don't know if that still holds in the case of infertile couples.